RC DRONE LIGHT?
954 10 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davee930
lvl.2
Flight distance : 354465 ft
Canada

I have been looking everywhere for a light I can put on a drone. I want to be able to control it remotely either with the DJI controller or a separate controller. I can't find anything.
With the Mini 3 Pro, when I'm flying at night, I can't see it because the lights blink too slowly. Especially when I'm trying to land. I would love to be able to turn on auxiliary lights when my camera isn't recording.

Catch my drift?

2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there davee930. Good day and for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( Drone Light ) for the DJI Mini 3 Pro. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses a Drone Light on there DJI Mini 3 Pro.  Just a reminder that these 3rd party accessories might affect the DJI drone when in use and we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the DJI product. Just a reminder that if the DJI Drone will weigh more than 249 g. Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2022-10-25
Use props
davee930
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-25 21:26
Hello there davee930. Good day and for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( Drone Light ) for the DJI Mini 3 Pro. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses a Drone Light on there DJI Mini 3 Pro.  Just a reminder that these 3rd party accessories might affect the DJI drone when in use and we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the DJI product. Just a reminder that if the DJI Drone will weigh more than 249 g. Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

Thanks for your reply.

Do you think it's possible for them to add a firmware update that includes some control for the existing lighting?
2022-10-25
Use props
davee930
lvl.2
Canada

davee930 Posted at 10-25 21:30
Thanks for your reply.

Do you think it's possible for them to add a firmware update that includes some control for the existing lighting?

The mini 2 had the battery lights on the bottom at least which gave it some visibility when looking up at night.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

davee930 Posted at 10-25 21:30
Thanks for your reply.

Hi there davee930. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mini 3 Pro and DJI Fly application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
davee930
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-25 22:29
Hi there davee930. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mini 3 Pro and DJI Fly application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

Thank you very much. I think it would be a welcomed addition.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

davee930 Posted at 10-25 22:35
Thank you very much. I think it would be a welcomed addition.

Hi there davee930. Thank you for the reply and if you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-26
Use props
davee930
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-26 00:24
Hi there davee930. Thank you for the reply and if you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Even if you could just set the lighting so they are always on instead of slowly flashing. That would be helpful as an option.
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

davee930 Posted at 10-26 10:45
Even if you could just set the lighting so they are always on instead of slowly flashing. That would be helpful as an option.

Hi there davee930. Thank you for the additional information and for sharing your valued insights on this matter. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-10-26
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Very frustrating!
2022-10-30
Use props
Flight-Screen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4181296 ft
United States

[ Last edited by Flight-Screen In 2023-9-21 10:32 Editor ]\n\n[ Last edited by Flight-Screen In 2023-9-21 10:32 Editor ]\n\ndeleteddddd
2022-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules