DJI Mini 3 Pro RC - Bricked?
1143 2 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newhaven Lad
lvl.1

Australia

I connected my DJI Mini 3 Pro to my Wifi network and then checked for a firmware update. I got "Server error" three times and then on the fourth occassion the RC screen flashe twice and died.

I waited 5 minutes to see if it would recover (perhaps it WAS downloading something?). NO luck

I reset the RC and tried again. Same result. I now have a screen showing dark grey with noothing else.

It appears to be bricked. How long should I wait?

Is there any way of "Factory reset" (not the one that requires a UI!) or shoudl I take this back to DJI?

Thanks everyone

Stuart

2022-10-25
Use props
Newhaven Lad
lvl.1

Australia

Also, I should add that the RC STATUS LED still indicates connection to the Mini 3 Pro drone (so its still working without the LCD)
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue so we can check it here on our end? In addition, you may try to connect your unit to the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded to your computer and you may update/refresh your firmware from there. You may click the link below for you to download the software. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules