DJI BS60 car charging
1530 3 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TobDron3
lvl.1

Finland

Hi,

We have an Matrice 300 with the BS60 Battery Station that we would like to be able to charge in our van. Does anyone have a solution for that? We are currently using a Honda generator, but we would like to go over to batteries instead. Only solution I've come up with yet is to fill the car with lithium batteries and inverters to be able to charge the 1,070W Battery Station.  

Does anyone have a solution for this? Demands are: 220-240 V outlet for the BS60 and be able to charge it for a whole work day (~ 8 hrs) and then a solution to re-charge the batteries in the van overnight. Would be great if we also could power an external monitor (~ 42 inch) and a Macbook Pro. Have anyone made something similar?

I would be happy with some input on this.
Fly safe!
Thanks!
2022-10-26
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

https://www.ecoflow.com/us/collections/power
2022-10-26
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

But for the complexity of what you ask, the gasoline generator is the best. Mine is mounted on a platform at the back of the car, with the 220V coming from a power strip in the trunk of the car. It consumes a little less than a litre/hour. It's the best option I've found. The powerbank is good but with intensive use in such conditions, extreme temperature change, they do not survive very long.
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry that Matrice 300 with the BS60 Battery Station can not be able to charge in the van.
Thank you for your understanding.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules