DJI Mavic 3 Classic photo leaked. Best camera drone of 2022?
1818 7 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneXL.co
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635735 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI Mavic 3 Classic was shown in the following photo leaked by DealsDrone earlier today before its official release date.

The picture depicts a typical DJI retail packaging with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic and the DJI RC with the built-in display prominently displayed beside one another.

One key difference between the DJI Mavic 3 and the DJI Mavic 3 Classic is that the latter only has the primary camera, as shown by the image that was published online.

According to past DJI Rumors, we anticipate that all of the other capabilities and features of the DJI Mavic 3 Classic camera drone will be identical to those of the “regular” DJI Mavic 3.

There are rumors that the DJI Mavic 3 Classic will be available at a price that is far lower than that of the DJI Mavic 3. The new camera drone is expected to cost around $1,400, according to our earlier estimates.

You can probably understand that this has angered quite a few DJI customers who had recently purchased the DJI Mavic 3 and paid the additional money for a mediocre second camera equipped with a telelens.

DJI Mavic 3 Classic release date
DealsDrone also shared a picture on Twitter that had DJI packaging with the date October 27, 2022. While this date might be accurate, we have not been able to confirm it independently.

When the DJI Mavic 3 Classic comes out with a price tag of $1,400 right before the start of the Christmas shopping season, sales are likely to go up by a lot. This will help the company end 2022 on a strong financial note.

Is the DJI Mavic 3 Classic the best camera drone of 2022?
Yes, I think there is a very good chance it will be. You can expect to get all the same features of the DJI Mavic 3, such as excellent battery life, range, transmission signal, obstacle avoidance, and photo and video quality in an easy-to-pack drone. So, yeah, at the $1,400 price point, I don’t think there is any other camera drone that comes close to beating the DJI Mavic 3 Classic.

That being said, if you are on a tighter budget, it would be worthwhile to check out the DJI Air 2S and the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Both of which are very capable camera drones as well. Especially the DJI Mini 3 Pro, which weighs less than 250 grams, punches well above its weight in terms of image quality and flight characteristics.

Pro tip: Keep a look out for the brand-new camera drone at one of the Best Buy locations near you. There is a good possibility that one of their shops will get it in before the official release date.

https://dronexl.co/2022/10/26/dji-mavic-3-classic-best-camera-drone-2022/

dji mavic 3 classic

dji mavic 3 classic
2022-10-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting information.  I'm sure that sales will be up with a release just before kick off of Christmas shopping.  
2022-10-26
Use props
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1400 with the RC?
That's a damn good deal. Pretty much kills off the Air line though.
2022-10-26
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Viridis Posted at 10-26 04:39
1400 with the RC?
That's a damn good deal. Pretty much kills off the Air line though.

Probably this will be the new Air line
2022-10-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

That is cheap, If I did not already have the Mavic 3 I would have got this deal
2022-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like the shot I posted yesterday.  
2022-10-27
Use props
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Niknik Posted at 10-26 06:21
Probably this will be the new Air line

I could see that,
Air 2s was 1" along the M2p (though without Hasselblad tuning)
Air 3 would have to be m4/3 at least or not worth upgrading from air 2s.
So air could now be "classic"
I'd guess that puts
M4/3 classic and pro (+cine model)
M4/3 basic inspire 3 (inspire 2 used same basic camera as p4p )
With inspire 3 pro camera being either c35(x7 alt) or full frame?
DJI dropping some sweet products this last year!

2022-10-27
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

If it in fact is an identical drone sans the little tele-thingy...who'd buy the M3? $700 for that thing would be beyond silly. I'd think the original must have, or get some other functionality that sets them apart. Waypoints?
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules