600 7 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maverick_fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171686 ft
India

Hi,

I have consistent , Error 30008, unstable hovering & GPS tracking issue.
Even drone is heating up quiet frequently. I have not encountered any recent drone crash for this.
I have updated / refresh firmware , calibration as well using Assistant 2.  
Please confirm DJI authorized service center in India.
I have found website claiming, authorized but no check on website.

https://www.djiauthourisedservices.com/

2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. As your location appears to be India, please be advised that according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide after-sales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated. You are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. If the dealer is not available or cannot help, please give us feedback. We will surely check and provide further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2022-10-26
Use props
Maverick_fly
lvl.1
India

Hi,

Thanks for response.
Please find updated India Govt. policy on use of drone for recreation purpose.

https://drone-laws.com/drone-laws-in-india/#:~:text=No%20individual%20other%20than%20a,for%20non%2Dcommercial%20drone%20use.

Please suggest if any reference to this issue, as I checked various user review, this is persistent with DJi Mini 3 Pro & requires return as in this case in warranty period.

Regards,
Sumant Bhide
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Maverick_fly Posted at 10-28 07:00
Hi,

Thanks for response.

Hi Sumant,  as Diana mentioned before, for this case, you are suggested to contact your drone seller for further help. Since there is no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones, may I ask where did you purchase your Mini 3 Pro? Could you please provide me with the Serial number for a check?
2022-10-28
Use props
djiuser_jNnJerZ9eTiI
New
India

Hi , this kumar , i have DJI fpv combo, every this works fine but suddenly my DJI goggle battery is not charging , one led binking twice , iam using DJI charging dock and original cable
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_jNnJerZ9eTiI Posted at 10-30 04:13
Hi , this kumar , i have DJI fpv combo, every this works fine but suddenly my DJI goggle battery is not charging , one led binking twice , iam using DJI charging dock and original cable

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  

Kindly note that if the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2022-10-30
Use props
Maverick_fly
lvl.1
India

@DJI Mindy I had contacted local dealer where I am told, this is happening with every Mini 3 post firmware update. Please confirm if this is getting resolved through new firmware.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Maverick_fly Posted at 11-2 02:03
@DJI Mindy I had contacted local dealer where I am told, this is happening with every Mini 3 post firmware update. Please confirm if this is getting resolved through new firmware.

Please note that it may be not a firmware issue, please contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules