Fly App 1.7.8 and AirSense
1060 8 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

Can anybody verify if the AirSense bug has been fixed in the new 1.7.8 version of the Fly app?
2022-10-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just did.  Seems to be fixed!!!
2022-10-26
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems to work for me so far as well, though only a quick test with the drone on the ground (not flying) after updating this evening (and with the RC Pro I must add). App didn't crash when seeing multiple aircraft, changing map modes and airsense sensitivity/warning settings when on, which wasn't case with last few app updates.  Took some time but fingers crossed is stable for longer test and in flight.
2022-10-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I took mine up, and have confirmed airsense alerts working, and no crashes.
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, blue_canyon21. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the reply of TonyPHX and Axelz. To add, here are the included fixed and added support for DJI FLY APP v1.7. update.

- Adds support for automatically adjusting shutter speed and ISO when camera AE is set to Pro for DJI Mini 3 Pro.
- Adds support for DJI Mini 3 Pro to adjust style parameters including sharpness and noise reduction.
- Adds support for DJI Air 2S to adjust EXP settings in Cine mode.
Note: Update aircraft firmware to the latest version to use the above features.
- Adds 360° Photo Viewer for sphere Panos. Multiple preview effects such as Planet and Scroll are now available, and photos can be instantly exported for sharing.
- Fixed certain issues and optimized overall app quality.

Here's the download link in case you need it: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-26
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Yes, it now works just fine. It detected several planes and alerted on a couple with zero app crashes.
2022-10-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 10-26 13:18
Yes, it now works just fine. It detected several planes and alerted on a couple with zero app crashes.

That is good news @Mobilehomer.  I tested this am with a M3 Cine and also had no crashes, but now we have to find the next bug.  : )
2022-10-26
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 10-26 13:55
That is good news @Mobilehomer.  I tested this am with a M3 Cine and also had no crashes, but now we have to find the next bug.  : )

I already know the next bug!! WAYPOINTS for all modes!!!
2022-10-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

That's good news if air sense is working, I have not updated as yet but will this weekend
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules