Mini3 Pro Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400
5323 4 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spike001
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61617 ft
United Kingdom

I have just updated via my home wifi but noticed that the aircraft firmware is showing as 01.00.0300.
So I select Check for Updates and get Server error. Wait a moment and try again (Code:-4)
Repeated attempts have not fixed this.
2022-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? When downloading a firmware update, please make sure to connect to a stable internet connection to avoid issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
BroomRider
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1262136 ft
United States

It would have been decent of them to give the option to downgrade...

But, NO, instead we get a lot of hype for the "benefits", & just a line about the remote ID & now being stuck with it... a lot of supposed carrots, & seeming to do their best hiding the 1 that they intended to stick up our... "tailpipes"...

I'm still pushing for the (IMO) MUCH more useful option to allow a sensible attitude indicator, not the soviet-style right/left bank indicator, which is what they use now. I don't think it would be that complicated to enable...

HOW ABOUT IT, DJI?
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_KekERgIoNQOP
lvl.1

Canada

Quand une batterie semble décéder faut il changer la manette au complet
2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules