Using two dji mic setups at the same time?
10312 10 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattip
New

Sweden

Hi!
I would like to use four wireless mics. Is it possible to use two dji mic-systems at the same time? So I can use two pairs of transmitters, each pair synced with their own reciever? Or will there be too much interference?
/matti
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, mattip. Thank you for your inquiry. In the same space, up to 5 sets of DJI Mic (10 transmitters and 5 receivers) can be used at the same time. This may vary based on the interference in different environments. Thank you for your continued support.

2022-10-26
Use props
Ryan Leary
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-10-26 15:45
Hi, mattip. Thank you for your inquiry. In the same space, up to 5 sets of DJI Mic (10 transmitters and 5 receivers) can be used at the same time. This may vary based on the interference in different environments. Thank you for your continued support.

Hello, could you explain or point me in the direction that will show me how to connect multiple units together?

My goal is to film four people each with a microphone on camera.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ryan Leary Posted at 5-1 16:29
Hello, could you explain or point me in the direction that will show me how to connect multiple units together?

My goal is to film four people each with a microphone on camera.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Each transmitter will still be connected to its receiver. Only that at the same space, it can support up to 5 DJI Mics at the same time with interference in the least concern. But, this will still vary depending on the actual interference in the environment.
2023-5-2
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Ryan Leary Posted at 5-1 16:29

My goal is to film four people each with a microphone on camera.

Mix the output of the both receivers...
2023-6-16
Use props
fans8e49fb2b
lvl.1

United States

Can i use 3 dji mics with one dji receiver?
2023-7-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

fans8e49fb2b Posted at 7-2 23:06
Can i use 3 dji mics with one dji receiver?

My guess is the maximum is two per receiver.
2023-7-4
Use props
fans8e49fb2b
lvl.1

United States

Can i use 2 receivers with 4 dji mics at the same time with just one camera?
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans8e49fb2b Posted at 7-10 22:41
Can i use 2 receivers with 4 dji mics at the same time with just one camera?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. At most, two DI Mic transmitters can be connected at the same time. If you want to connect multiple DJI mic products for audio recording such as live streaming, please try to purchase a third-party mixer. Also, when using multiple DJI Mic receivers at the same time, make sure that the mixer is equipped with a corresponding number of audio input ports. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-23
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

boya k4 & røde sc11
reciever 1 left channel + receiver 2 right channel

so you have 4 mics

I need the Boya k4 because the Røde cable is trs and the ulanzi am 18 has trs input to

dji mic price is down to 250€

2023-10-23
Use props
Barry87
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-7-23 23:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. At most, two DI Mic transmitters can be connected at the same time. If you want to connect multiple DJI mic products for audio recording such as live streaming, please try to purchase a third-party mixer. Also, when using multiple DJI Mic receivers at the same time, make sure that the mixer is equipped with a corresponding number of audio input ports. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Can you dive deeper? i own a Rode Procaster. how do I run my camera, use the mixer, and use 4 mics and 2 recievers (DJI mics ) At the same time ? better yet how do the mics connect to the rodepodcaster ?
3-11 18:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules