Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live Streaming on DJI MINI3 by RC Controller
5145 18 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miky2368
lvl.1
Flight distance : 711240 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello , I little bit surprise about streaming is possible on MINI 2 and not and Mini 3 by DJFly . I'm very fustrating for this.
I guess is software implementation have to tuning and upgrade , terrible ..Mini2 is possible to do live stream and not on Mini3 not possibile and I have spend more money to buy Mini3 . That's no make sense. Please , there are a lot of customers waiting for this function . Is there any forecast to implement it ?
Best Regards

Michele
Italy
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. When using DJI RC-N1 remote controller with your mobile device, you can live stream via DJI Fly:
Tap “GO FLY” in DJI Fly, tap “…” in the upper right corner > “Transmission”, and then choose a live streaming platform, which contains RTMP and WeChat (the entry is only displayed when the country code is Mainland China’s code).
Note to input the RTMP address as below: RTMP address/stream key.
Please do add the “/” forward slash between the RTMP address and the stream key. Only in this way, can the live streaming screen be displayed.
Currently, the DJI RC remote controller cannot support live streaming.
2022-10-26
Use props
miky2368
lvl.1
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-26 20:01
Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. When using DJI RC-N1 remote controller with your mobile device, you can live stream via DJI Fly:
Tap “GO FLY” in DJI Fly, tap “…” in the upper right corner > “Transmission”, and then choose a live streaming platform, which contains RTMP and WeChat (the entry is only displayed when the country code is Mainland China’s code).
Note to input the RTMP address as below: RTMP address/stream key.

Thanks for the answer. But my RC model is with display integrated as explained. Again: I taken the RC because I do not use Mobile phone and I payed more money as you know. You speak about another RC (version without integrated touchscreen display) so please fix the issue.
Many thanks . I have no words, sorry.
image.jpg
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

miky2368 Posted at 10-26 23:36
Thanks for the answer. But my RC model is with display integrated as explained. Again: I taken the RC because I do not use Mobile phone and I payed more money as you know. You speak about another RC (version without integrated touchscreen display) so please fix the issue.
Many thanks . I have no words, sorry.

Thanks for your reply. We are so sorry for your inconvenience. Your advice and feedback will be forwarded to our engineers. Please stay tuned to our official website for updates.
2022-10-27
Use props
miky2368
lvl.1
  • >>>
Italy

OK, Many thanks for the answer. I'm a developer  , normally when upgrade something we keep also the old functons and add new one and customer pay more money in order to have the best.
I hope DJI work on this , It's a big company and I'll wait (not just me , I guess all people get RC Display Mini3) for a new update on software in order to do the streaming.
Thanks again, very kind. Have a nice day!
Best Regards
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

miky2368 Posted at 10-27 01:39
OK, Many thanks for the answer. I'm a developer  , normally when upgrade something we keep also the old functons and add new one and customer pay more money in order to have the best.
I hope DJI work on this , It's a big company and I'll wait (not just me , I guess all people get RC Display Mini3) for a new update on software in order to do the streaming.
Thanks again, very kind. Have a nice day!

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback, Michele. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2022-10-27
Use props
ZEROITAPEMA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 683028 ft
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 10-27 08:15
Thanks for your thoughts and feedback, Michele. We are grateful for sharing your opinions with us. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Use translate please!

ESTOU EXTREMAMENTE IRRITADO COM A DJI, que lixo de empresa que faz um controle remoto MAIS CARO e nao coloca rtmp no equipamento!

Gastei um valor maior na compra e agora não tenho como fazer as lives! Isso deve ser corrigido com urgencia! Falta de transparência com o consumidor!
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ZEROITAPEMA Posted at 11-13 09:43
Use translate please!

ESTOU EXTREMAMENTE IRRITADO COM A DJI, que lixo de empresa que faz um controle remoto MAIS CARO e nao coloca rtmp no equipamento!

Sorry to hear about your feedback. Could you tell us your DJI gear which you referred to in your remote controller? We'll try our best to help. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-11-13
Use props
ZEROITAPEMA
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 11-13 13:36
Sorry to hear about your feedback. Could you tell us your DJI gear which you referred to in your remote controller? We'll try our best to help. Thank you for your understanding.

Eu tenho o controle mencionado nesse topico!
Rm330
Estou extremamente irritado em ser enganado pensando ser o melhor controle e agora estar com 5 baterias PLUS e não poder fazer lives com o equipamento nada barato pelo qual eu comprei, me arrependo de vender o mimi 2.

Custa a dji lançar uma firmware habilitando o rtmp?!
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ZEROITAPEMA Posted at 11-13 19:55
Eu tenho o controle mencionado nesse topico!
Rm330
Estou extremamente irritado em ser enganado pensando ser o melhor controle e agora estar com 5 baterias PLUS e não poder fazer lives com o equipamento nada barato pelo qual eu comprei, me arrependo de vender o mimi 2.

We are sorry that DJI RC does not support the live-streaming feature. You may try to use the original RC-N1 controller with your phone and use the live-streaming feature. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your understanding.
2022-11-13
Use props
ZEROITAPEMA
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 11-13 20:47
We are sorry that DJI RC does not support the live-streaming feature. You may try to use the original RC-N1 controller with your phone and use the live-streaming feature. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, thank you for your understanding.

NÃO, eu NÃO CONCORDO, por que não vem um aviso na caixa do controle falando disso?! Eu fui enganado pela dji! Estou furioso!!!
2022-11-13
Use props
ZEROITAPEMA
lvl.1
Brazil

ZEROITAPEMA Posted at 11-13 21:19
NÃO, eu NÃO CONCORDO, por que não vem um aviso na caixa do controle falando disso?! Eu fui enganado pela dji! Estou furioso!!!

PARABÉNS DJI, GANHOU UM YOUTUBER QUE VAI FALAR MAL EM
TODAS AS TRANSMISSÕES AO VIVO, de como fui ENGANADO pela dji!

Nao vi nenhum embaixador e pessoas falando que esse controle lixo mais caro nao faria um simples envio rtmp.. gastei 1700us em controle mais caro, 2 combo fly more PLUS e agora nao posso usar!

DEVERIAM DEIXAR CLARO QUE O CONTROLE É LENTO E TEM
PROCESSADOR QUE NAO SUPORTA ATUALIZAÇÃO.  
Sentimento de revolta!

2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ZEROITAPEMA Posted at 11-17 16:43
PARABÉNS DJI, GANHOU UM YOUTUBER QUE VAI FALAR MAL EM
TODAS AS TRANSMISSÕES AO VIVO, de como fui ENGANADO pela dji!

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, we will forward your feedback to the corresponding teams.
However, we have confirmed with the engineers, live-streaming feature may not be able to be supported by DJI RC. Sorry for the situation. Please let us know if there is anything further we can help you with, we will try our best to help.
2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_UgzG7mc4sYG5
New
Flight distance : 728153 ft
Brazil

Por favor me informe se vai ter como fazer Live strem no rc pro, pois descobri agora que não tem como fazer, e uma pena isso!
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_UgzG7mc4sYG5 Posted at 4-7 19:23
Por favor me informe se vai ter como fazer Live strem no rc pro, pois descobri agora que não tem como fazer, e uma pena isso!

Hi there, may I confirm if you're referring to DJI RC Pro? Could you please also tell us the model of your drone?
2023-4-8
Use props
Alberto1993
lvl.2
Flight distance : 608310 ft
  • >>>
Germany

a distanza di tempo ancora nessuna app di terze parti per fare live streaming
2023-8-10
Use props
GiovaniFraga
New
Flight distance : 72753 ft

Brazil

Alguma novidade sobre essa situação? Quero fazer lives e não consta no controle essa opção. Vocês são limitados assim que não conseguem desenvolver uma atualização para podermos fazer transmissão online?
2023-8-29
Use props
GiovaniFraga
New
Flight distance : 72753 ft

Brazil

Any news on this? I want to live stream and there's no option in the control. Are you so limited that you can't develop an update so that we can broadcast online?
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GiovaniFraga Posted at 8-29 09:08
Any news on this? I want to live stream and there's no option in the control. Are you so limited that you can't develop an update so that we can broadcast online?

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I double confirm if you are using the DJI RC with the screen for DJI Mini 3? If yes, we are sorry to tell you that DJI RC can not support live-streaming feature, so there is no update to support this. Apologize again for the trouble and hope for your kind understanding.
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules