Photos and video auto sync
620 2 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa0930120
lvl.1

Canada

For the first month after owning the Mini 2, it would sync photos and video to my phone automatically.  After a firmware/software update it didn't

Now i have a mini 3 pro, and photos video don't auto sync to phone.  Is there a setting to make it auto sync?
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please note that relevant changes transpired with the previous App updates. First, the App Album has been canceled. Downloaded photos or videos can be directly synchronized to the mobile phone album (Reference path: Internal storage/DCIM/DJI Album/). Second, the cached files will have no direct download path. The previously cached video will be displayed in the album when the aircraft is not connected. And lastly, to export the photos/videos to your phone, you need to locate them manually from the "Aircraft Album." Tap the “Export” button in the top-right corner. Export them to the mobile phone album (Reference path: Internal storage/DCIM/DJI Album/dji_fly_2022xxxxxxxxxxxxcache.mp4). Therefore, there is no option at the moment to do auto-sync. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.  
2022-10-27
Use props
djiuser_K7Q2RPJ7n2UV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5376234 ft
United States

Is there any expectation of bringing back the Auto-Sync feature?
After the last firmware upgrade, the older versions of DJI Fly no longer work with my drone, and the current version of DJI Fly lacks the sync on photos that I consider very important in my day to day use.
2022-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules