564 3 2022-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djtchort
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45141 ft
United States

Hello everyone. New guy here.

Picked up a brand new sealed FPV someone ther other day. Totally new, never been opened legit package. Seller insisted that I open in.
Which on the back says "In the box: Aircraft, Intelligent Flight Batter, Pair of Propellers x 4, Manuals"

So I open there box, which felt a little too light for if there was a battery, and beside the FPV and packaging foam, there is nothinhg else. No battery, no props, no manuals.
The seller made good on it and gave me a battery, but it seemed weird. I came home and it occured to me that this thing  is a replacement drone that was sent to him DJI as a warranty/insurance replacement. This is the only logica explanation i have for missing box componenets.

Here is a weird thing. When I went to purchase DJI Care refresh, on the page where you enter your serial number it says:

*DJI Care Refresh is not purchasable for products that are already or have previously been bound to DJI Care Refresh, or for replacements offered through DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh +.

However, it was able to purchase Care Refresh without any probolems. So, if this was a replacement unit, it should have detected that its a replacement and not a brand new unit and should have prvent me from buying it. So, now im confused.

1. If this is a brand new unit, where are the battery, props and the manual?
2. If this is a replacement unit, why did it let ne purchase DJI Care Refresh?
3. How to I add the other 2 drones I have to my profile? I got mini 2 and origtinal pro.
4. Is this real life?
2022-10-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

2. If this is a replacement unit, why did it let ne purchase DJI Care Refresh?

*DJI Care Refresh is not purchasable for products that are already or have previously been bound to DJI Care Refresh, or for replacements offered through DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh +.

------
easy answer.

it's not a replacement unit offered thru dji care refresh.

it could be a replacement unit offered under warranty or goodwill.

2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, djtchort. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to read about the difficulties you are encountering. For account security purposes and to address your concerns, we sent you a PM. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-10-27
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

Hello everyone. New guy here.

Picked up a brand new sealed FPV someone ther other day. Totally new, never been opened legit package. Seller insisted that I open in.
Which on the back says "In the box: Aircraft, Intelligent Flight Batter, Pair of Propellers x 4, Manuals"

the guy who sold you this unit knows very well who to sell it for Wahahaa
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules