Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hi,
How can I move the Care refresh from one drone to other, as was exchanged by DJI on warranty because FOG LENS issue?
Tks.
2022-10-27
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Normally Dji does the replacement to the new drone, but you can see it in the Fly app under Profile- Device Management you can find the Aircraft Serial number connected to your account, or you can open a chat with support and ask your question.
2022-10-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I just had a CR case two weeks ago. They take care of all that at JMR58 atated. I linked my new drone, checked and CR was already bound and activated to the new serial number.
2022-10-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Its auto, you did post you did a much better job fixing the fog issue a couple of weeks ago. Guess you made a mess of that. Hopefully your new one doesn’t require you attempting to fix it. ;+)
2022-10-27
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 10-27 06:35
Its auto, you did post you did a much better job fixing the fog issue a couple of weeks ago. Guess you made a mess of that. Hopefully your new one doesn’t require you attempting to fix it. ;+)

Ha ha ha.
As I have told in other post, is not only from there. This is why I have sent it.
I have paired the drone but was not moved the Care refresh as I switched it using the seller.
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Please be informed that when a DJI Service plan user sends their product back to the DJI official service center for repair or replacement, and the product serial number changes to a new one, the service plan will be automatically transferred to the new product. Checking your case, we can see that the plan has been successfully transferred to the new drone. You may also check it through this link: {https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage}. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules