Please Help With Return Policy!
491 5 2022-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark249
lvl.1

United States

Hello--
I recently ordered and received an Air 2S directly from DJI. Now that there is news of the new drone announcement coming soon, I'm not sure the Air 2S was the correct drone for me to buy now!

When is the latest date I can decide to return my drone? DJI's website says 14 days after delivery...does this mean 14 days, COUNTING the delivery date? Or 14 days starting from the day after delivery?

I received my drone October 19 in the middle of the day.

Also, if I choose to return my drone can I get a refund for the Care Refresh linked to it?
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Mark. Thank you for your inquiry. The refund period will be 14 calendar days from the day that you received the item, for United States customers. Furthermore, the DJI care refresh is also refundable so long as the drone has been refunded. To request a refund, you may follow the instructions stated below for the online application of your return and refund request:

1) Log into your DJI account.
2) Go to “My Order” (https://my.dji.com/orders).
3) Find the order you would like to return and click “Details”.
3) Click “apply for after-sales” on the right side of the item(s) you would like to return.

I hope this answers your query. Thank you for your support.
2022-10-27
Use props
mark249
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-27 10:44
Hi, Mark. Thank you for your inquiry. The refund period will be 14 calendar days from the day that you received the item, for United States customers. Furthermore, the DJI care refresh is also refundable so long as the drone has been refunded. To request a refund, you may follow the instructions stated below for the online application of your return and refund request:

1) Log into your DJI account.

Ah thanks...so if I received my drone October 19, do I have until November 2 to return it? Or only November 1?

(I'm confused about if the 14 day count starts October 19 or Oct 20?)
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mark249 Posted at 10-27 11:50
Ah thanks...so if I received my drone October 19, do I have until November 2 to return it? Or only November 1?

(I'm confused about if the 14 day count starts October 19 or Oct 20?)

Thanks for the response. The refund will start upon the delivery day, therefore, if the unit has been received on October 19 this will be eligible until Nov. 01, 2022. Hope this provides clarity to your query.
2022-10-27
Use props
mark249
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-27 15:43
Thanks for the response. The refund will start upon the delivery day, therefore, if the unit has been received on October 19 this will be eligible until Nov. 01, 2022. Hope this provides clarity to your query.

Ah yes thanks thats helpful. Also, after I initiate the return, how many days do I have until I must post-mark the package?
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mark249 Posted at 10-28 10:42
Ah yes thanks thats helpful. Also, after I initiate the return, how many days do I have until I must post-mark the package?

Thanks for the follow-up query. It's recommended to ship the unit as soon as possible once the case has been created or within 1-2 days.
2022-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules