7740 5 2022-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denndb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914688 ft
Croatia

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and DJI Fly 1.7.8 latest version installed.

I have noticed the following:
When I download the photos and videos from the drone (using the DJI Fly app) where are those photos saved on the phone? The only place where I can find them is in DJI Album folder but those photos does not have location saved. And where are pano photos being saved when downloaded?

Previously all that stuff was being saved in app's folder under Android/Data/ but now this doesn't seem to work anymore.

Thanks

2022-10-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Look in the Downloads folder. I move them to the DJI folder from there.
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Denndb. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please note that downloaded photos or videos can be directly synchronized to the mobile phone through this path: (Internal storage/DCIM/DJI Album). For the panorama photos, the path is as follows: (Internal storage\DJI\dji.go.v5\DJI FLY\Video\OriginalFiles\Photo). Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-10-27
Use props
Denndb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914688 ft
Croatia

Hi,

Yes, the photos are in: (Internal storage/DCIM/DJI Album) but all the photos seem to be missing the location info.
2022-10-28
Use props
donmusico
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145541 ft
Poland

It should be in details of photo in bookmark "GPS" written in format like this
2022-10-29
Use props
djiuser_oXQDk2X118CI
New
Canada

I cannot find my photos. As i take them i view and then capture the next and view, but cannot locate them now.  Not on my sd card (put it in my computer and says not formatted). This has kind of been happening since i had it.  I made sure this time firm ware was updated and tried quick transfer mode as well when flying and taking video or photos. Any tips to try finding the most recent ones?
2023-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules