No D-RTK info from Base Station
1370 9 2022-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blueearthoneota
lvl.1
United States

Hi all,

I just installed the D-RTK onto our M600 Pro that already had the A3 system installed and working correctly. I updated the firmware of the controller, M600 Pro, A3, D-RTK, and both Datalink Pro 900s. I followed the manual as well as I could for how sparse the instructions are.The D-RTK's power was installed correctly and the CAN cable was installed into the GPS hub's port which I moved outside the shell as the manual suggested:

I installed the D-RTK and Datalink Pro 900 onto the M600 and I only get a red blinking light on the D-RTK (mobile) and a green steady light on the Datalink Pro. This picture is inside my house just for the photo but the same exact thing happens outside in an open area.

Both the ground and mobile Datalinks are set to UART and were set to Full Duplex Mode in DJI Assistant 2:

When testing, I first turn on the Ground station and allow it's D-RTK light to turn green. No problems there:

EDIT: Here are some screenshots of DJI Go and UgCS:

In the DJI Go app I am able to see RTK satellites on the M600 but no satellites from the ground station and it won't let me take off unless I turn off RTK.

Can anyone please help me get this working? I've been at this for two days.

Thanks much,
Andy

2022-10-27
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi, I have a vague memory of this thing, it must be configured via DJI assistant 2. Have you try DJI Pilot instead of DJI Go ? Not sure if Go can manage RTK
2022-10-27
Use props
Andy Brown MN
lvl.1
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 10-27 23:18
Hi, I have a vague memory of this thing, it must be configured via DJI assistant 2. Have you try DJI Pilot instead of DJI Go ? Not sure if Go can manage RTK

I just tried to install DJI Pilot and it keeps crashing on my Android. I will try it on an ipad. I did connect the RTK to DJI Assistant 2 and updated firmware and whatnot. Shouldn't it work automatically even without connecting to an app like DJI Go 4 or DJI Pilot?
2022-10-28
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Andy Brown MN Posted at 10-28 08:07
I just tried to install DJI Pilot and it keeps crashing on my Android. I will try it on an ipad. I did connect the RTK to DJI Assistant 2 and updated firmware and whatnot. Shouldn't it work automatically even without connecting to an app like DJI Go 4 or DJI Pilot?

I remember that something need to be done in DJI assistant 2. Not in flying App because it use DJI Go. Have you checked correct switch position  ?
2022-10-29
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

very frustrating
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the late reply.
We will confirm this problem with the relevant team and reply to you asap.
If there is anything else that we can help with, you can also tell us.
Thank you.
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update:
Could you please provide the SN of the datalink pro from the air and slave ground?
Thank you in advance.
2022-11-2
Use props
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

blueearthoneota, did you get it up and running?
2022-11-17
Use props
Andy Brown MN
lvl.1
United States

Dark Horse Posted at 11-17 16:42
blueearthoneota, did you get it up and running?

I did not. I will reply this evening with the SN of the datalink, etc.
2022-11-21
Use props
Quan Ye
New

India

blueearthoneota, I encountered the same problem. Did you run it successfully? I hope you can help me.
4-10 09:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules