virtual flight for windows problem (remote)
1578 4 2022-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joe3857
lvl.1
United States

i have tried many times to get my v2 remote (the one included with the fpv drone) to work with virtual flight for windows . virtual flight loads fine ,i get all the pre requisits and the driver .
it actually recognizes that a remote is hooked up but still the slash   /   remains thru the remote control icon and i cannot use the remote at all .
i have even updated the firmware on the remote thru the assistant and that didnt help either .

if i disconnect the remote from usb the sim sees that and throws up a remote disconnected warning and when i plug it back in it recognizes it again and the warning goes away but i still cannot use the remote at all .

what if anything am i doing wrong?

i am simply plugging the remote into my usb on my home pc (windows 10 pro) my pc sees it and calls it a c5 game controller .

things i have tried

download and re download the sim . 3 or 4 times now

even tried downloading it on another browser . first couple times using firefox ,last time using  the edge broswer

updated the firmware on the controller

any help out there ?

2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there joe3857. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that as of this time the DJI Flight Simulator ( https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav ) only supports the following DJI remote controllers : DJI Mavic Air, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 4 Advanced, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, DJI Matrice 100, DJI Matrice 600, DJI Matrice 600 Pro, DJI Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. Thank you.
2022-10-27
Use props
joe3857
lvl.1
United States

that is a different simulator . the virtual simulator was made for the fpv drone and its remote . the simulator even has a picture of said remote
2022-10-28
Use props
joe3857
lvl.1
United States

couple pictures of what i see and the slash thru the remote icon . but yet it sees the controller ??? i am stumped

2022-10-28
Use props
joe3857
lvl.1
United States

does not even work on my phone anymore .and it use to . now the phone gets stuck at the connect to goggles prompt and wont connect to goggles . theres a hint that says goggles need to be in ":sim mode" but there is no such button in the menu . the hint shows 5 icons ,the normal 4 then some dotted lines below that ( ....) and it shows virtual simulator mode . i cannot get that .
2022-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules