After-repair warranty
656 4 2022-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m4rcoo2
lvl.1

Italy

Hi there. I just recieved a new Dji Osmo Action after sending the one that i bought before (that was faulty) to Dji Repair Service.With the new one, do I have 1 year warranty (since it's brand new) or the warranty applies only to the old one?

In other words, is the 1-year-warranty available on the cam that Dji send me as a substitution for the broken one that I sent?
And if yes, when does it start and how can I prove them (since there is not a proof of purchase) that the cam still in warranty?
2022-10-28
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

the date of your Reciept, not the date of the replacement so if you bought it in May of 2022, you go to May of 2023 not  October of 2023. how things work.
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're glad to know that you already received your new unit. To answer your question, the replacement will inherit the original product's remaining warranty period. You may also check the warranty status of your device through this link: {https://service.dji.com/active/}. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-10-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That would be nice, but unfortunately it doesn’t work that way.
2022-10-28
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Yes how it works original date as just answered by the official site. NAM section is 1 year only EU two years how things are
2022-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules