Incomplete drone return
593 6 2022-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hardred
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1087359 ft
Netherlands

Yes, you read that right, after having a repair case finally completed after 4 weeks of waiting because the drone had to be shipped to germany to be shipped to the facility in my own country to be repaired, I open the package to find the drone in the box without any proper protection AND the Gimbal protection missing leaving the camera vulnerable and not able for me to transport it properly since the camera can be scratched by everything.
@dji how are we gonna solve this ASAP because I am not gonna wait another week to get that gimbal protector back.

2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to know about this. Just to confirm, have you already contacted our Product Support team regarding the missing gimbal cover/protector? On my end, I'll communicate it with the team to further assist you in the matter. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-10-28
Use props
Hardred
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 10-28 08:46
We're truly sorry to know about this. Just to confirm, have you already contacted our Product Support team regarding the missing gimbal cover/protector? On my end, I'll communicate it with the team to further assist you in the matter. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Hi Diana, no, I have not yet since they were closed by the time I arrived home since I have to work during the week. Please help me so I can prevent any further damage to my camera on the drone
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hardred Posted at 10-28 08:56
Hi Diana, no, I have not yet since they were closed by the time I arrived home since I have to work during the week. Please help me so I can prevent any further damage to my camera on the drone

Thank you for your confirmation. We'll keep an eye on this. Thanks again for your patience.
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry to disturb you regarding the matter. I will be sending you an update to your PM, please check it. Thanks again for your patience.
2022-10-31
Use props
Hardred
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 10-31 09:04
Hi there. Sorry to disturb you regarding the matter. I will be sending you an update to your PM, please check it. Thanks again for your patience.

Hi Diana, I thank you for your help, glad this was resolved like this. I will await the result of tomorrow
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hardred Posted at 10-31 09:12
Hi Diana, I thank you for your help, glad this was resolved like this. I will await the result of tomorrow

You're most welcome. Thanks again for being patient in resolving this. As always, feel free to reach out if you have any inquiries. We're here to help.
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules