4281 10 2022-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi all. I have a problem with opening DJI no-fly zones! Yesterday I successfully opened a no-fly zone near Copenhagen, where I am allowed to fly, according to Danish law!

I followed the steps at https://flysafe-api.dji.com/en/help/unlock, jumped on my bike and went to the area to fly with my Mavic 3 Cine. But when I tried to take off, I got the message: “Network is required”??

There is no wifi there, so I tried to connect the RC Pro with my phone (Bluetooth), but I still got the same message and finally gave up! What did I do wrong, and why do I have to get permission from DJI, to fly over areas, where I’m allowed to fly according to danish law??

2022-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you sync your controller online before leaving for it to download the unlock for the NFZ?   For queries about wrong NFZ you can email flysafe@dji.com they are usually quite quick to explain.  
2022-10-28
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DAFlys Posted at 10-28 08:47
Did you sync your controller online before leaving for it to download the unlock for the NFZ?   For queries about wrong NFZ you can email  they are usually quite quick to explain.

Oh yes, but maybe I should try the mail address. Thanks for the answer!!
2022-10-28
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

very frustrating.
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Svend Sandbaeligk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please send an email to our DJI FlySafe Department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to help you further on this matter.  Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-30
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-30 23:23
Hello there Svend Sandbaeligk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please send an email to our DJI FlySafe Department at  for us to be able to help you further on this matter.  Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Just did  
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Svend Sandbaeligk. Thank you for the given update. If you have any other concerns or any issues with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-30
Use props
fans51205cfb
New

United Kingdom

I have an issue with DJI Fly and my mini 2.

I try to live unlock Authorisation zone, blue, and it asks for my mobile number. The issue is no text comes through. Why? This should be a simple system which doesn't work? How do I check what mobile number is listed against my account as when you log in there is basically no info what so ever unless you want to buy another DJI product?
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans51205cfb Posted at 11-11 01:25
I have an issue with DJI Fly and my mini 2.

I try to live unlock Authorisation zone, blue, and it asks for my mobile number. The issue is no text comes through. Why? This should be a simple system which doesn't work? How do I check what mobile number is listed against my account as when you log in there is basically no info what so ever unless you want to buy another DJI product?

Hi, fans51205cfb. Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We highly recommend that you get in touch with our FlySafe team directly so this can be looked further into. We assure you that this can be verified by the designated team. You may email them at (flysafe@dji.com). We hope that you get to unlock the area as soon as possible. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-11
Use props
djiuser_9zLaSDx9NQOg
lvl.2

United States

I think it would be nice for those of us with a license to receive a full unlock. We do check the area to fly and do file for authorization with our FAA. We should be allowed to remove all DJI restrictions and assume the responsibility. At least let us file for the unlock for a longer period of time.
2022-11-12
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

djiuser_9zLaSDx9NQOg Posted at 11-12 07:29
I think it would be nice for those of us with a license to receive a full unlock. We do check the area to fly and do file for authorization with our FAA. We should be allowed to remove all DJI restrictions and assume the responsibility. At least let us file for the unlock for a longer period of time.

DJI is VERY hard to communicate with! I have tried several times to make them give up their no-fly zones. The answer is that the no-fly zones are "advisory only"?? No way!! Th no-fly zones keep me from flying, where I'm allowed to fly, according to Naviair - the Danish authorities! At the same time, it's ok to fly over i.e. the royal castle, the police headquarter or places like that - it's crazy, and DJI doesn't seem to understand, how annoying it is, to have to get "permission" from a company from a foreign country, in order to be able to fly, where it's perfectly ok!!!!!
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules