Mini 3 Pro Batteries not charging up to 100%
3894 3 2022-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
double-d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584498 ft
United States

I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything regrading this.  Has anyone experience their mini 3 batteries not charging all the way to 100%? i have on intellegent and one regular that will stop at 92%. (in total i have 8 batteries which all charge well) I already returned one I purchase from Amazon and the other i'm experiencing the same issue with the one i got from an authorized DJI dealer.  I already tried charging 3 different ways(drone, charging hub, intellegent charger) and I keep getting the same issues on those 2 batteries.
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us the serial number of the said battery via PM so we can check it here on our end? In addition, kindly please try to discharge the said battery until it goes to 0% then leave it again on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-28
Use props
double-d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584498 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-28 19:24
Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us the serial number of the said battery via PM so we can check it here on our end? In addition, kindly please try to discharge the said battery until it goes to 0% then leave it again on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I tried this method before I returned one of the batteries, I still have the standard battery that came with the drone, and have already tried this method as well.  I went ahead and sent you the S/N on the batteries through your PM
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

double-d Posted at 10-29 15:03
I tried this method before I returned one of the batteries, I still have the standard battery that came with the drone, and have already tried this method as well.  I went ahead and sent you the S/N on the batteries through your PM

I already respond to your message on PM. Kindly please check. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules