PGYtech CP filter issue - Gets stuck on gimbal on calibration
717 9 2022-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic Moon
lvl.2
Australia

Just reveived a PGYtech CP filter for the Mavic Pro 2 and on gimbal calibration it gets stuck on the gimal mount... has anyone else had this issue?...see photo, and yes the filter is mouted properly on the camera.

View recent photos.png
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video during calibration for us to check? In addition, are you experiencing this issue without the filter installed? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-29
Use props
Mavic Moon
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-29 21:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video during calibration for us to check? In addition, are you experiencing this issue without the filter installed? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply, no it doesnt get stuck with the filter off or with the OME lens protector on, it seems the filter is too thick, sorry I cant post videos on here only photos. Do you have an email I can send the video too?
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mavic Moon Posted at 10-29 21:37
Thanks for your reply, no it doesnt get stuck with the filter off or with the OME lens protector on, it seems the filter is too thick, sorry I cant post videos on here only photos. Do you have an email I can send the video too?

You may upload the video in Google drive or Youtube and send the link here so we can check. Thank you.
2022-10-30
Use props
Mavic Moon
lvl.2
Australia

Ok thanks, here’s the link to google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TI1MMvzg7HYVZOEqWuGAZ5G6hMv_ufl5/view?usp=drivesdk
2022-10-30
Use props
Mavic Moon
lvl.2
Australia

Ok thanks, here’s the link to google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TI1MMvzg7HYVZOEqWuGAZ5G6hMv_ufl5/view?usp=drivesdk
2022-10-30
Use props
Mavic Moon
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 03:33
You may upload the video in Google drive or Youtube and send the link here so we can check. Thank you.

2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for the image provided. It seems that the filter is too heavy for the gimbal to carry. Kindly please try to use a different filter. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-31
Use props
Mavic Moon
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-31 01:47
Thank you for the image provided. It seems that the filter is too heavy for the gimbal to carry. Kindly please try to use a different filter. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Yes I’ve sent the filter back to the supplier and ordered a polarpro cp filter, as I’ve had no issues with the last one I bought from them , it just surprises me that they sell these filters that are not compatible with the drone
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mavic Moon Posted at 10-31 01:57
Yes I’ve sent the filter back to the supplier and ordered a polarpro cp filter, as I’ve had no issues with the last one I bought from them , it just surprises me that they sell these filters that are not compatible with the drone

Thank you for keeping us posted. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules