431 11 2022-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325640 ft
Turkey

Hi
I've got recently DJI Avata with goggles 2. But I'm suffering from a double vision like the image attached.
I checked with 3 eye doctors and got sure that I have no diplopia issue!
I try to adjust the diopter but still, I have this double vision. I don't know if the interpupillary distance (IPD) might differ here.  However, I believe that DJI Goggles 2 should support a wider range of IPD.

I'm still not able to use the goggles well and I got a headache every time I try. Could you please advise?
20221028_201844.jpg
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI Goggles 2 to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-29
Use props
Rahaf
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-29 03:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI Goggles 2 to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply!

I did and it's still the same, unfortunately!
2022-10-29
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

How did you take this picture?     
2022-10-29
Use props
HDPS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

This photo, was taken from one side the optics? it is doubled in the optics screen?

I have not used the goggles 2 because they are not comfortable to my nose, still need do some work with it when I come back home from a trip,  but the little I tried I did notice getting double vision if my eyes are not really close to the optics. I have long eye lashes and this is a problem as well, cannot blink a eye using it or my eye lashes will sweep the optics. goggles V2 still rocking!
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rahaf Posted at 10-29 04:26
Thanks for your reply!

I did and it's still the same, unfortunately!

Hi, Rahaf. Thank you for keeping us posted. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-10-29
Use props
Rahaf
lvl.1
Turkey

frankymusik Posted at 10-29 08:18
How did you take this picture?

I took a pic from one side of the optics and overlapped it using PS to be like what I see!
2022-10-29
Use props
Rahaf
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-29 09:55
Hi, Rahaf. Thank you for keeping us posted. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Thanks, I'll do it!
But I bought it in the US and moved to Turkey, can I get this service in Turkey?
2022-10-29
Use props
Rahaf
lvl.1
Turkey

HDPS Posted at 10-29 08:45
This photo, was taken from one side the optics? it is doubled in the optics screen?

I have not used the goggles 2 because they are not comfortable to my nose, still need do some work with it when I come back home from a trip,  but the little I tried I did notice getting double vision if my eyes are not really close to the optics. I have long eye lashes and this is a problem as well, cannot blink a eye using it or my eye lashes will sweep the optics. goggles V2 still rocking!

You're right it's also not comfortable to the nose, but this is still manageable in comparison with double vision!
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rahaf Posted at 10-29 10:31
Thanks, I'll do it!
But I bought it in the US and moved to Turkey, can I get this service in Turkey?

Hi there. Thank you for the quick response. Regretfully, DJI doesn't have a global warranty. The warranty will only apply to the region where you purchased the device from. You will need to send it to our North America facility for warranty claims. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support. You may check the after-sales policy on this link https://www.dji.com/service/policy. contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support.
2022-10-29
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

You're right it's also not comfortable to the nose, but this is still manageable in comparison with double vision!
2022-10-30
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Rahaf Posted at 10-29 10:29
I took a pic from one side of the optics and overlapped it using PS to be like what I see!

...so I guess no one can "fix" it...     
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules