Gimbal turned off and won't turn on!
883 4 2022-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alfvq
New
Spain

I had already used it a couple times. All good.Last week I charged the RSC2 to 100% but didn't use it. Today I am balancing the camera (5DMkIV without the grip and a 100 macro lens). It looks okay, I run the test and I need to refine 2 axis. Suddenly it is off and won't turn on again. I've tried all sorts of button combinations for a few seconds and nothing happens. I plug the USB-C as if to charge it to see if at least shows the battery level but it's DEAD.

What can I do??
2022-10-29
Use props
okizen
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried to leave it off for a couple of days? If your gimbal still fails to turn on,, you could purchase a new battery grip for the RSC2.and hopefully everything will be ok.
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-10-29
Use props
alfvq
New
Spain

okizen Posted at 10-29 07:07
Have you tried to leave it off for a couple of days? If your gimbal still fails to turn on,, you could purchase a new battery grip for the RSC2.and hopefully everything will be ok.

This happened yesterday. I plugged it today as if to charge it, turned it on and the screen was showing the logo and then the modes as usual ... But blinking. Turned it off and won't turn on again. Also, the battery is not detachable as in other models.
2022-10-30
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Very frustrating!
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules