Request to DJI Sharpness control Members pull together
431 14 2022-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Dear all: To whom it may concern: our members and guests, all who made a purchase and on the  leading edge of one, before they walk over to the competitor GoPro;

We understand a select few to some are mostly, including all have some sort of concern with the camera being on the "soft side" to a parameter issue that may be software and or Hardware related.  We ask as a whole, and as below  each individual with their comment

DJI Please Add  a Sharpness level    thank you

If we get more then a select few 20 pages or more this will  happen no promises but 10,000 posts will start grabbing attention then all of us just    complaining.. Pull together posted below and make this happen  no  one is begging for sharpness but it is controlled by DJI not the member or user and that we want the control of

DJI  its now in your court make it happen and do not tell us to look in the official page we all want a confirmation   that it will happen?

FISH

thumbnail_IMG_1228.jpg

2022-10-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Please add  Sharpness Control vote  now
2022-10-29
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I doubt they will add it, it will make them make big changes to the OS for camera and it is just not 5 lines of codes.
But as always I really have a big hope for sharpness control.
2022-10-29
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

There is no use for custom sharpness setting if the optics are not able to deliver sharp enough image.
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2022-10-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-29 10:09
Hi, Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action 3 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

Hey dji Gamora, can you tell me why my action 3 logo does not show up under my name.
2022-10-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-29 10:09

thanks  could you let us  all know where hte actual feedback form is located
2022-10-29
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316335 ft
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 10-29 10:15
Hey dji Gamora, can you tell me why my action 3 logo does not show up under my name.

You have run out of space, you have too much stuff!
2022-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

MarcoR Posted at 10-30 07:55
You have run out of space, you have too much stuff!

I know , wouldn’t ask only people don’t believe I own an A3..
2022-10-30
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 10-30 08:06
I know , wouldn’t ask only people don’t believe I own an A3..

Those who footprinted the forum platform must have thought "it is impossible for anyone to have more than 21 of our products registered".
Instead it is possible.
I see you also have the Air 2S, in my opinion the best quality/price ratio.

+1 vote for configurable sharpness, three steps would suffice.
2022-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

MarcoR Posted at 10-30 08:16
Those who footprinted the forum platform must have thought "it is impossible for anyone to have more than 21 of our products registered".
Instead it is possible.
I see you also have the Air 2S, in my opinion the best quality/price ratio.

Air2s excellent camera and craft, the mini 3p because of its weight stealth quietness and good quality photo/footage + new RC is also worth careful consideration.
2022-10-30
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 10-30 08:46
Air2s excellent camera and craft, the mini 3p because of its weight stealth quietness and good quality photo/footage + new RC is also worth careful consideration.

Yes, I tried it yesterday, very good product, under 250 grams the best at the moment.
2022-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

MarcoR Posted at 10-30 08:49
Yes, I tried it yesterday, very good product, under 250 grams the best at the moment.

Best thing about it is people like it, they’re not afraid of it its so quiet and packed with good features.
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 10-29 10:17
thanks  could you let us  all know where hte actual feedback form is located

Hi, Fishycomics. Unfortunately, you won't be able to access the form. The form link is internal only. Rest assured that I have submitted the form on your behalf.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 14:07
Hi, Fishycomics. Unfortunately, you won't be able to access the form. The form link is internal only. Rest assured that I have submitted the form on your behalf.  Thank you for your understanding and support.

thank you, the days of those post cards at he counter with the small pencil are obsolete, and today with the internet even worse
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules