2065 14 2015-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any comment or new experiences folks are having with the New Android GoAPP? I've loaded it successfully on my Samsung Tab 4 and my Samsung Note 2. Haven't flown with it yet.
2015-8-12
Use props
jab_07
lvl.1

Colombia

Djigo have the option of waypoints<>?
2015-8-12
Use props
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haven't connected with the bird yet. I don't think so though. Waypoints and simulator are probably not there yet.
2015-8-12
Use props
voyager4000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 192172 ft

Netherlands

No it have  no waypoints (yet), hope it will come soon waypoints with follow me and Poi.
2015-8-12
Use props
nickcbritten
lvl.2

United Kingdom

App works fine on my Advanced using iPhone 6, no issues with flying and my VPS issue is fixed. So seeing that the android app was available I loaded it onto my Tab. The app does not seem to want to connect to the quad, checked and the remote is connected (engines will start props removed!). I suspect that I need to login but on selecting the login screen it flashes on and then goes to the 'Connect screen'.
Connecting the iPhone again and all worked ok?
I've always found it easier to use the iPhone as the screen is not easy to see on the tab and the pilot app has crashed on me a few times but interested in trying new android version of go app.
Any ideas / help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Turned off USB debug and back on again and it now works
2015-8-12
Use props
supercrackmunke
lvl.1

United States

The app works great on Galaxy S6 (and GS4) w/FW 1.3.2 on P3P. I flew an entire battery last night, but I haven't tried long range or higher altitude (max height was 300' and range was only 600' during my test, but no issues)
2015-8-12
Use props
k.kavelaars
lvl.2

Netherlands

It seems to work well, no errors just havend flown yet, if it fly,s like it looks now i am gonna keep this one and not update the moment a new FW is out, first read the problems some people experience on the forum, for the first time it all looks alricht?
2015-8-12
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Saw the URL for the GO app but I hate jumping through hoops to get apps installed on my phone. Discovered the Google Play Store has the GO app available, but it's confusing - at least to me.

I have the DJI Pilot app installed on my S5. The GO should be a new app. But it shows up as an "update" instead. Can that be correct? I'm not that much of a smart-phone expert - some of these apps drive me crazy!
2015-8-12
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The newest version ist 2.0.1 check the Google App Store. DJI homepage has old links.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-27851-1-1.html
2015-8-12
Use props
supercrackmunke
lvl.1

United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-8-13 06:45
Saw the URL for the GO app but I hate jumping through hoops to get apps installed on my phone. Disco ...

Yes, the "Go" app is actually a new version/rebuild of the Pilot app. Most of us got it through updating the pilot app.
2015-8-12
Use props
Large35
lvl.1
United States

Any news on whether it will work with the Phantom 2 Vision Plus on a Galaxy 4 tab?
2015-8-12
Use props
supercrackmunke
lvl.1

United States

Large35 Posted at 2015-8-13 07:21
Any news on whether it will work with the Phantom 2 Vision Plus on a Galaxy 4 tab?

The only ones listed in the app are Inspire 1, Phantom 3 P/A/S, and Matrice 100.
2015-8-12
Use props
jthwaites
lvl.1
United States

my asus tablet will not fire it up, just goes to "dji app has stopped (been working for 3 months).  I looks like it will work with my MOTO X, but havn't tried yet
2015-8-12
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

Im using samsung s6 edge and it works properly. unfortunately no new features yet
2015-8-12
Use props
tcoleyrn
lvl.2

United States

Anyonehaving issues or problems with v 2.0.1 for android ? Reading the reviews on Google Play store has me worried.  Seems to be a lot of crashing app and no connection issues.  I am sticking with the DJI Pilot app until it seems to be more stable
2015-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules