can't connect Action 2 and Pixel 6a
829 3 2022-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XXLemmi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36886 ft
Germany

Hi, I changed to a new Pixel 6a and I'm now not able to connect to my DJI Action 2 anymore. I downloaded and re-installed the App from the DJI website but the mimo App keeps searching and doesn't find a device. no idea how ro solve ...
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, XXLemmi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device (Pixel 6a) that you are using with DJI Action 2 and DJI Mimo application is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6a updated to Android 13 or below will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guarantee that it will work all the time and that it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference, I will post a link wherein you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-29
Use props
XXLemmi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36886 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-29 15:01
Hello, XXLemmi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device (Pixel 6a) that you are using with DJI Action 2 and DJI Mimo application is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6a updated to Android 13 or below will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guarantee that it will work all the time and that it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it. For reference, I will post a link wherein you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mimo application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ). Thank you for your understanding and support.[view_image]

thanks, although it's bad news think I'm gonna sell the cam then.
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

XXLemmi Posted at 10-31 02:33
thanks, although it's bad news  think I'm gonna sell the cam then.

Hi, XXLemmi. You're welcome. That's sad to know but we respect your decision. You may also try to follow these steps to isolate the issue but please note that this is not guaranteed since Pixel 6a is not yet optimized with DJI Mimo:

● Reset the connection on the Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2/Osmo Action. Reset DJI Action 2/Osmo Action connection: Go to System Settings - Wireless Connection, and reset the connection (Reset all connections and Wi-Fi passwords).

● Check the region where you are located and the mobile phone model to check that the Wi-Fi frequency is supported by the corresponding mobile phone or in the corresponding region (the frequency that a mobile phone supports can be checked on the parameter page on the official website of the mobile phone brand). Then, follow the steps below based on the supported Wi-Fi:
1)  Set the Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2/Osmo Action Wi-Fi frequency.

(1) If the current region or mobile phone model only supports the 2.4 GHz frequency, set the Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2/Osmo Action Wi-Fi frequency to 2.4 GHz. Go to: Settings - Wireless Connection - Wi-Fi Frequency.

(2) If the current region and mobile phone model supports 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz, set the Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2(2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz)/Osmo Action Wi-Fi frequency to Auto (default). Go to: Settings - Wireless Connection - Wi-Fi Frequency.

● Go to Osmo Action 3/DJI Action 2/Osmo Action Settings - Wireless Connection - Wireless Information and stay on the page.

● Open the mobile phone Settings- Wi-Fi List and connect to the Wi-Fi signal started with Osmo Action.

Notes: If the mobile phone supports WLAN+/WLAN Assistant, disable the WLAN+/WLAN Assistant to prevent the mobile phone system from switching to Wi-Fi automatically.

Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules