4209 1 2022-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ViniciusOlivo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 586319 ft
Brazil

Hello there,

I bought my avata from china 45 days ago and received this week. I started to fly to know the modes, the motion controller, the RC, i was getting used to that new drone. In my third flight i put on manual mode to try it - i already flew with a dji fpv and another fpv models, its not a unknown mode for me, i'm not a pro fpv pilot but had some flights in this kind of flight.

So i take off and pull avata to fly above a mattres, just for caution, and start moves. My idea was to getting used with the flips and rolls.

On my first move i made a half flip and fall upwards, the height was some like 20 at 30 centimeters between the drone and the mattres.

After that, i've turned off the motors, pulled it out from the mattress, restarted the Avata and wanted to continue praticing, but the dji app shows ESC ERROR on start scren and not take off anymore. When i turn on the Avata, the props start that initial sequence of moves, one of them is not making any move.

Any kind of help? I've already refresh the firmware and nothing changes. Its a little frustrating to me to wait all this time and now have here a useless brick, if it was on a real flight or in a real accident i would understood perfectly, but on that kind of noob moves, it gets me too much frustrated. https://youtube.com/shorts/O4-8MLFLCh8?feature=share
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi ViniciusOlivo, I am sorry to read about the issue you encounter, I understand your feeling.
With the ESC error, you may try to restart the drone multiple times, and check if the motors are stuck by any fabric. If the issue persists, you may need to send the DJI Avata in for further diagnosis and service.
For your additional information, if you purchased the drone from China, you may only be able to claim the warranty service in China. Hope for your kind understanding.
Please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2022-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules