Has anyone seen a Mini 3 on an RID App?
1234Next >
4245 125 2022-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruinbear
lvl.1
United States

Just curious if they were actually showing up after the last firmware update.  If you did see it, what App were you using?  Cheers!
2022-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello. We appreciate you for bringing this query to us. Yes, the DJI Mini 3 Pro most latest firmware added support for FAA's Remote ID requirements for the United States. When the firmware update is complete, the Remote ID function cannot be disabled, and DJI Fly v1.7.8 or later is required to fly the aircraft in the United States. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out Drone Scanner by Dronetag.  Available for both Android and iOS.  If the drone is using Fly App 1.7.8 on the controller data will be available about drones, including real-time height, direction, pilot identification, pilot position, operation description, and location history.  I tested it yesterday and it works as advertised.  Bit scary how much information is available on nearby drones in flight.  
2022-10-30
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-30 04:19
Check out Drone Scanner by Dronetag.  Available for both Android and iOS.  If the drone is using Fly App 1.7.8 on the controller data will be available about drones, including real-time height, direction, pilot identification, pilot position, operation description, and location history.  I tested it yesterday and it works as advertised.  Bit scary how much information is available on nearby drones in flight.

Great and this is why the signal should only be broadcast encrypted with only the FFA having the key. Under no circumstances should the public OR local law enforcement have the key.
There are way to many uninformed nutters out there and yes unfortunately sometimes that includes the local police!
2022-10-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wbear Posted at 10-30 10:50
Great and this is why the signal should only be broadcast encrypted with only the FFA having the key. Under no circumstances should the public OR local law enforcement have the key.
There are way to many uninformed nutters out there and yes unfortunately sometimes that includes the local police!

100% agreed.
2022-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great and this is why the signal should only be broadcast encrypted with only the FFA having the key. Under no circumstances should the public OR local law enforcement have the key.

When you say way to many nutters out there, I see people flying drones everyday in public they are easily spotted you don’t need an app to see them, but the level of crime against drone flyers is nil ” 0” or extremely small  what makes you think once the nutters get an app this will change. Surely you don’t think they weren’t attacking drone users because there wasn’t an app available.
2022-10-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just tried that app with my Mini 3 Pro but nothing showed up so evidently something isn't turned on yet for the UK.

I wholeheartedly agree 100% that this RID lark should be encrypted, i seriously didn't believe that this data would be available to every Tom, Dlck and Harry, it SHOULDNT be, i do not care 1 iota for any excuses, this should be encrypted. At least it's not giving out personal details such as name and address...

Out of interest, doesn't DJI state that our data is safe with them when we 1st use the app? if so, that's certainly not the case anymore. One this for the UK and the EU, we have data protection laws, and you can bet ya last dollar that this will be fought by someone.

No if's, no buts, the data needs to be protected, end of!
2022-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-30 17:55
You only see the ones flying in public.  Many of us fly discreetly.   There is absolutely no logic, reason, or excuse for broadcasting this information openly to the general public.

Its like saying they’re waiting for an app to arrive to go lynching. Its not a thing so its not a good reason for anything except scare mongering.
Its not dji giving out your information thats down to the FAA and its really them that users need to take it up with , its a privacy issue there is no reason to believe anything is going to happen to drone users.
Going by your own logic of flying beyond the rules that nothing has gone wrong and no one has ever been killed by a drone so its not going to happen. Same here. There is plenty of opportunity to beat up an rob drone users but it just doesn’t happen. Im sure somebody will figure out a hack and discreet users can just do what they do.
2022-10-30
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 10-30 16:29
When you say way to many nutters out there, I see people flying drones everyday in public they are easily spotted you don’t need an app to see them, but the level of crime against drone flyers is nil ” 0” or extremely small  what makes you think once the nutters get an app this will change. Surely you don’t think they weren’t attacking drone users because there wasn’t an app available.

I see it as huge difference if you directly see someone flying a drone, or if you can scan the surroundings and see on an app what is going on and possibly with data that should be protected.
2022-10-30
Use props
TXfdMike
lvl.1
United States

Newbie here, just starting out. So because the latest firmware announced that the remote id function is permanent, does that mean that remote id is in fact enabled?  Reason I ask is I'm fixing to (for recreational only) register my m3p due to the heavier plus batteries and I saw the first section on faa site asks if the uas is equipped with remote id. I wanted to know if I am to check the 'yes' or 'no' option?
Don't want to get into any trouble before my first flight.  TIA
2022-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

_SoP_ Posted at 10-30 22:58
I see it as huge difference if you directly see someone flying a drone, or if you can scan the surroundings and see on an app what is going on and possibly with data that should be protected.

If the data should be protected then its illegal case closed. I’d prefer it not to be distributed but the excuse of people or gangs going around hunting for drone users to maimed and rob them thats just some made up BS , its not a thing and if there was that much hate for drone users out there we would already see it as they are not difficult to spot or find . You see a drone and you want to find the user its not difficult.
Maybe explain why drone users are not getting beat up and robbed now when they are in plain sight , but you believe that people are waiting for apps to come out to start a new sport of hunting drone users. The main thing here is whether its legal to broadcast your details or some of your details . As it is getting peoples details is not a very difficult task.
2022-10-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Great and this is why the signal should only be broadcast encrypted with only the FFA having the key. Under no circumstances should the public OR local law enforcement have the key.

Couldn't agree more.  
2022-10-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-31 03:04
It isn't that people are hating on drone users.  People flying openly in public are in public view and, until Democrats decided no-cash bail & non-prosecution of crime was a good idea, criminals didn't generally go after people in plain view.  It's a matter of pilots who fly discreetly, in remote locations, often with several drones, lots of camera & AV equipment, a vehicle, wallet, credit cards, all being served up by government morons to opportunistic thugs.  It is going to happen.  There is no reason for RID data to be broadcast to the general public.  None.  Stop making excuses for the indefensible.

Such a ridiculous diatribe, nobody's defending broadcasting RID To the general public. But the conspiracies are totally unfounded, a lot more robberies and beatings take place in cities than out in the sticks.  some things never change. Qanon is everywhere these days.
2022-10-31
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-31 03:19
Such a ridiculous diatribe, nobody's defending broadcasting RID To the general public. But the conspiracies are totally unfounded, a lot more robberies and beatings take place in cities than out in the sticks.  some things never change. Qanon is everywhere these days.

Dirty Bird speaks pure fact! Please don't tell us what is going on here in the USA until you've live it.  
2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

KLRSKIR Posted at 10-31 05:19
Dirty Bird speaks pure fact! Please don't tell us what is going on here in the USA until you've live it.

Go read again. It wasn’t me who was telling anyone what was going on in America. But its great to read the land of the free is closing its ears to any views that don’t agree with it. Remember we aren’t in America and there maybe you don’t all believe in the principle of your own first Amendment, or why would you be objecting to others speaking their own minds. Is freedom of speech only applicable to Americans.
2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-31 07:26
No one questions your right to express your opinion.  You, however, dismiss the legitimate concerns of those actually affected by these intrusive & potentially dangerous mandates as "conspiracy theories".   You are de facto supporting RID by summarily dismissing the concerns of those impacted by its implementation.

Until you can show some proof of this happening they are conspiracies. And I don’t support RID in its entirety, but I can see many reasons it would help .
2022-10-31
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-31 03:06
RID is a curse currently limited to USA pilots.  Not sure if Japan has rolled out there system yet?

That explains why it didnt work, as i thought. I have a feeling that unless it becomes encrypted, it will not be a thing in the UK or EU due to the data protection act(s), thank god...

You guys need to setup a government petition (if they are such a thing over there) siting privacy issues surrounding the UAV pilots, it needs to be done professionally, outlining all concerns etc, and i will sign it by all means (if it will let me).
2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-31 08:52
My issue with RID is the unencrypted public broadcasting of the data.  In particular the pilot's location.  This is absolutely unwarranted & unnecessary.  It should be encrypted & access limited to relevant authorities only.  If you refuse to concede this obvious fact then you are being deliberately obtuse.

Cries of "conspiracy theory" are akin to calling one a "racist" during a debate.  It is a distraction for the inability to mount a legitimate argument.  I seem to recall you mounting a similar "conspiracy theory" argument in defense of Covid lockdowns, masks, & untested, experimental, vaccines.  We now know, unequivocally, none of these things prevented infection or the spread of the disease.  We now know governments & pharmaceutical companies conspired to deceive the public about the efficacy of the vaccines, failed to test for the mitigation, & we know that the vaccines are directly responsible for a plethora of health issues including many deaths.   It isn't a conspiracy when it is real.

Your now being delusional, I have never had any conversation about covid on this forum it seems like your bursting to get all your Qanus conspiracies out . Might be time to move on. This is a drone forum .
2022-10-31
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-31 03:19

Look nobody's saying It's 100% certain every drone pilot will be harassed or hunted down and hung with their drone from the highest tree after RID is operational!
You have your head in the sand if you don't acknowledge that this wonderful gift from big brother will increase the possibility and ease with which a bad actor can locate and interrupt a law abiding recreational pilot, including the possibility of violence.
If you are all in with this and have decided to happily accept the risk that is your choice but don't berate the rest of us who just don't think it's all sunshine and roses!

99% of my flying is over my property or a friends. I don't want strangers attracted to my property or know where I live. I also don't need RID while flying over my land!

FREE THE DRONE!

2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wbear Posted at 10-31 09:24
Look nobody's saying It's 100% certain every drone pilot will be harassed or hunted down and hung with their drone from the highest tree after RID is operational!
You have your head in the sand if you don't acknowledge that this wonderful gift from big brother will increase the possibility and ease with which a bad actor can locate and interrupt a law abiding recreational pilot, including the possibility of violence.
If you are all in with this and have decided to happily accept the risk that is your choice but don't berate the rest of us who just don't think it's all sunshine and roses!

Again read what I wrote including the part where I said I don’t agree with personal data being broadcast, but not because I fear being beaten up or robbed. Scaremongering on this forum is going to help you as much as a chocolate fire guard. Try the local politician or the FAA.
2022-10-31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

yes, im not a big fan of crime and i hate to see it happen but criminals will be criminals; with or without the tools.   here's what i see happening:  once the app(s) become popular and well-known, they will be used frequently.  it's like airtags.  criminals didn't fail to stalk people prior to airtag but once airtags hit the market, criminals began to use them.  of course there were tracking devices prior to airtag but sometimes a single object (or app) becomes popular and does the trick because it's accurate and it's easy to use in a bad way; criminals get emboldened especially when they have the tools before the average person gets them.  a target is probably not afraid of the stalking on foot or behind you in their car but then they might now be afraid of the stalker online or at a distance using an airtag.  i certainly don't blame the airtag but what i see the drone tracker app being [mis]used for has been mentioned a couple of times in this thread.  you think someone might be using a drone but once you know for sure and you recognize the drone type and location, it MIGHT be a factor.  i can see property owners or businesses using the app in this way:  you're taking out the garbage or having a smoke break and you notice a drone.  no big deal but when it hovers and in your mind, appears to move away when you look at it, now you are curious and/or alarmed. instead of ignoring it, you talk with your friends, you look it up online.  find a drone tracker app.  next time you see this drone it's game on.... or the guy in his backyard and he sees this same drone once a week fly by and now he has to know.  one day, the app will have a "report" button complete with boxes to check.  if you see something, say something:  a) reckless, b) careless, c) dangerous, d) flying too high, e) flying too low, f) spying or invading private property, g) hovering too long, h) no identifying markings, i) noise, j) against local laws, k) flying over people's heads...all the way to z.  karens can't help but to report you and you'll get an faa letter.  the mere act of reporting emboldens a person and given the chance, a quarter of those just might confront you after they have reported you especially if they can determine your location.  "you're in the park, fly your drone in the park not over my house."  "the app told me it's you, don't deny it, what are you doing?"  this may happen after several reports of the faa doing "nothing" about that pesky drone and the person gets frustrated.  this post is getting long so i leave it for now and save my next thread for law enforcement because  this app does nothing but help to establish reasonable suspicion and it goes from there....downhill.  and just so you know what i mean, all fpv drones the mere act of flying them is reckless, they're noisy, and i don't know a single person who could withstand the allegation of flying one dangerously.  "we got a report of someone flying a drone and harassing people in the park and the apps says it you...."  an fpv flying always sounds like it's right next to someone's head.
2022-10-31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

^sorry about that, i didn't realize that post was so long.  didn't mean to ramble and i can't go back and edit it.  
2022-10-31
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-30 16:29
When you say way to many nutters out there, I see people flying drones everyday in public they are easily spotted you don’t need an app to see them, but the level of crime against drone flyers is nil ” 0” or extremely small  what makes you think once the nutters get an app this will change. Surely you don’t think they weren’t attacking drone users because there wasn’t an app available.

I agree with your statistics so far Hallmark, but sadly, as an Arizona resident, do not underestimate the incredible number of idiots out there, or their willingness to immediately reach for the firearm.
2022-10-31
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

Bashy Posted at 10-31 07:59
That explains why it didnt work, as i thought. I have a feeling that unless it becomes encrypted, it will not be a thing in the UK or EU due to the data protection act(s), thank god...

You guys need to setup a government petition (if they are such a thing over there) siting privacy issues surrounding the UAV pilots, it needs to be done professionally, outlining all concerns etc, and i will sign it by all means (if it will let me).

Well, for EU, take a look at the rules for C1 and higher class drones in COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2019/945.
All need to have remote ID, and the full  operator ID needs to be programmed into the drone. Same applies for all drones flying in the specific category.

For the data being transmitted, here's the list:
[the] periodic transmission of at least the following data,  in real time during the whole duration of the flight, in a way that it  can be received by existing mobile devices:
(i) the UAS operator registration  number and the verification code provided by the Member State during the  registration process unless the consistency check defined in point(a)  is not passed;
(ii)the unique serial number of the UA  compliant with paragraph 4 or, if the UA is privately built, the unique  serial number of the add on, as specified in Part 6 of the Annex;

(iii)the time stamp, the geographical position of the UA and its height above the surface or take-off point;

(iv)the route course measured clockwise from true north and ground speed of the UA;

(v) the geographical position of the remote pilot;

(vi)an indication of the emergency status of the UAS.

Since DJI is aiming at C0 with Mini 3 Pro, perhaps we won't get this in EU.

2022-10-31
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-31 11:38
^sorry about that, i didn't realize that post was so long.  didn't mean to ramble and i can't go back and edit it.

Don't worry Saint, you hit the nail on the head and covered some very possible examples of Karens/Kens making innocently flying our drone a less than pleasurable experience.
Hallmark007 obviously has a problem with "fearmongering" which is his right but the line between that and and a legitimate warning that could easily come true is not always clear.  I guess time will tell, I hope we are wrong!

FREE THE DRONE!

2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Wbear Posted at 10-31 12:08
Don't worry Saint, you hit the nail on the head and covered some very possible examples of Karens/Kens making innocently flying our drone a less than pleasurable experience.
Hallmark007 obviously has a problem with "fearmongering" which is his right but the line between that and and a legitimate warning that could easily come true is not always clear.  I guess time will tell, I hope we are wrong!

I don’t have a problem with fear mongering but if it comes without an iota of proof then all it is is scare mongering. If drone haters want to shoot rob beat or harass drone users they already have plenty of opportunity and don’t seem to be taking it up. So releasing an app is not going to change this. I think making the app a tracker for anyone using it will take care of all those who you believe are going threaten beat shoot rob or kill a person flying a drone legally without menacing.

So simply track the app user .
2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TonyPHX Posted at 10-31 12:06
I agree with your statistics so far Hallmark, but sadly, as an Arizona resident, do not underestimate the incredible number of idiots out there, or their willingness to immediately reach for the firearm.

There is no proof or any indicator that this will happen. Nutters are just that they won’t become nutters because they have an app, its more likely they wouldn’t know what to do with the app.

But simply track anyone using the app, make it easy to catch the culprits if their are any.

I don’t need or want anyone tracking me but if they do it won’t change what I do or how I do it, I can still be responsible for myself. And I won’t be worried about big brother watching.
2022-10-31
Use props
TXfdMike
lvl.1
United States

So no one wants to help the new guy out? Two dozen follow ups since and nothing.  I was staying on topic since it pertained to the title. Sorry I didn't know this was members only. Thought the whole idea of forums was to help others, not be shunned. Guess I'll call the company and get a factual answer.
2022-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TXfdMike Posted at 10-31 13:23
So no one wants to help the new guy out? Two dozen follow ups since and nothing.  I was staying on topic since it pertained to the title. Sorry I didn't know this was members only. Thought the whole idea of forums was to help others, not be shunned. Guess I'll call the company and get a factual answer.

Obviously an oversight. Usually this forum is excellent particularly for newbies. Yes is the answer RID is active but doesn’t come into effect until the rules change in 2023 and yes check the box yes because it is.

Apoligies for delay with an answer.
2022-10-31
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

TXfdMike Posted at 10-31 13:23
So no one wants to help the new guy out? Two dozen follow ups since and nothing.  I was staying on topic since it pertained to the title. Sorry I didn't know this was members only. Thought the whole idea of forums was to help others, not be shunned. Guess I'll call the company and get a factual answer.

Don't know about the Mini 3, but my Air 2S is not broadcasting yet. I just checked it out with Drone scanner.
2022-10-31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TXfdMike Posted at 10-30 23:09
Newbie here, just starting out. So because the latest firmware announced that the remote id function is permanent, does that mean that remote id is in fact enabled?  Reason I ask is I'm fixing to (for recreational only) register my m3p due to the heavier plus batteries and I saw the first section on faa site asks if the uas is equipped with remote id. I wanted to know if I am to check the 'yes' or 'no' option?
Don't want to get into any trouble before my first flight.  TIA

sorry forgot to answer.  im going to go with a "no."  rid is not required yet and since it is optional, i would avoid raising your hand and saying you have it until you know for sure you have it.  entering "that number" into the faa registration site....we don't know for sure if that's the correct number or the final number....at least, i haven't seen instructions indicating so.  if you can complete the form without choosing "yes" and get a personal unique number then it means the faa is still allowing such registration.  what i would hate to do is get a sw update (rid) next summer only to learn your current registration is incorrect and then having to "change" it because change doesn't work well with the government.
2022-10-31
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andreja Posted at 10-31 12:07
Well, for EU, take a look at the rules for C1 and higher class drones in COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2019/945.
All need to have remote ID, and the full  operator ID needs to be programmed into the drone. Same applies for all drones flying in the specific category.

Well, shlt, that aint too clever, at least for the C1>, thanks for the intel, the downside is, i can't see it stopping at the higher classes. Take a look at the Plus battery as a perfect example, the sub 250g drone is still governed by MTOW not MTOM yet DJI have taken it upon itself to do a blank ban on sales of the battery to the UK and EU although I'm not sure if its MTOW for the EU too, certainly is for the UK.

I feel a lot of petitions hitting the .govs in the near future...

I don't mind my info being broadcast as long as its encrypted, my private data shouldn't be broadcast for all to see, the impedes on my civil liberties, namely the right to security not to mention data protection violations.
2022-10-31
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-30 22:57
Its like saying they’re waiting for an app to arrive to go lynching. Its not a thing so its not a good reason for anything except scare mongering.
Its not dji giving out your information thats down to the FAA and its really them that users need to take it up with , its a privacy issue there is no reason to believe anything is going to happen to drone users.
Going by your own logic of flying beyond the rules that nothing has gone wrong and no one has ever been killed by a drone so its not going to happen. Same here. There is plenty of opportunity to beat up an rob drone users but it just doesn’t happen. Im sure somebody will figure out a hack and discreet users can just do what they do.

Yes there will attacks,you need to wake up.
2022-10-31
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 10-31 12:48
There is no proof or any indicator that this will happen. Nutters are just that they won’t become nutters because they have an app, its more likely they wouldn’t know what to do with the app.

But simply track anyone using the app, make it easy to catch the culprits if their are any.

That makes no sense, so you're saying, it should broadcast all and sundry up till something DOES happen?
Thats closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Put aside whatever ramifications there maybe for just a minute,
what about our right to data protection?
what about our right to security?

Both of those will be out the window. The broadcast stream needs to be encrypted.

Sadly i cannot see it ever being encrypted because this isn't for the likes of major airports or other places of security, they already have their own drone "trackers", nope, this is for the general police force, there is no way the .govs will want to pay money to outfit every force with multiple encrypted tracking devices, the cheapest way is what we're seeing now, all it will need is an app.

Still, petitions are the way to go if you want your voices heard...

2022-10-31
Use props
TXfdMike
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-31 13:33
Obviously an oversight. Usually this forum is excellent particularly for newbies. Yes is the answer RID is active but doesn’t come into effect until the rules change in 2023 and yes check the box yes because it is.

I called DJI, and you are correct. They consulted with a tech, same answer, yes.  Thanks for getting back to me.
2022-10-31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TXfdMike Posted at 10-31 19:36
I called DJI, and you are correct. They consulted with a tech, same answer, yes.  Thanks for getting back to me.

so you want to start being tracked today rather than next year....fine, it's a free country.
2022-10-31
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

Bashy Posted at 10-31 19:25
That makes no sense, so you're saying, it should broadcast all and sundry up till something DOES happen?
Thats closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

He seems to be the only one that will love that feature.
Sure if I am flying in my backyard I will love someone tracking me down
and invading my privacy.
He will change his tune eventually when he is confronted by some idiots.
No I have heard everything.
2022-10-31
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 10-30 17:55
You only see the ones flying in public.  Many of us fly discreetly.   There is absolutely no logic, reason, or excuse for broadcasting this information openly to the general public.

There is no reason at all that our location has to be given.
Maybe I can deal with the flight being broadcast.
But not and I repeat not our takeoff location.
How are we suppose to enjoy this great hobby,when in the
back of our mind some goof with a smartphone may be close by
tracking our flight.
2022-10-31
Use props
TXfdMike
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-31 19:42
so you want to start being tracked today rather than next year....fine, it's a free country.

If I want to be able to use the fly more plus kit that I paid for, then I have no choice. Or be a federal law breaker by not doing so.  But I'm already in the books with other federal alphabet agencies for other items registered in my name else where, so why risk ruining a clean record. They've had me in their  systems for years, what's one more file in another office.
2022-10-31
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules