THE DJI AVATA LOST THE SIGNAL AND DID NOT RETURN TO THE TAKEOFF P...
2701 8 2022-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitrii Chekati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149357 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Вчера я потерял дрон DJI Avata. Потерял сигнал в 300-400 метрах от высоты подъема на 50-60 метров. Я ужасно разочарован в DJI. Я пользуюсь его услугами с 2017 года и считаю его лучшим на рынке. У меня большой опыт управления дронами этой компании, включая DJI Phantom 3, Mavic Air, FPV и Avata. Ни разу не было ни одного падения или каких-либо событий с падением или потерей дронов. Но природа с линией FPV у дронов очень слабый сигнал. Сигнал в точках приближается на расстоянии 100 метров, что в 100 раз меньше приближается, приближается DJI. Эта проблема была связана с наблюдениями за дронами DJI FPV Combo, а также на DJI Avata. Avata терял сигнал даже быстрее, чем мой ожидаемый дрон. Я безвозвратно потерял свой новый дрон DJI Avata на 3 полетах. На расстоянии 300-400 метров от точки взлета. Ужасно разочарован дронами DJI. Они не обнаружены в связи с поиском потерянного дрона. Их приложение DJI Fly не является точной координатой, где находится дрон. я просматривал это место много раз часами и в пределах 100 метров и никогда не мог найти потерянный дрон. Дрон просто потерял сигнал и не вернулся в точку взлета, как должен был быть, согласно выставленным настройкам.

И, конечно же, DJI скажет мне, что они не несут ответственности за мой потерянный дрон и что это была ошибка пилота. Но я никогда не соглашусь с этим. Если бы дрон не терял сигнал с точками хотя бы в радиусе 2-3 км, мой 5-летний опыт пилотирования дронов не позволил бы мне потерять свой дрон. Так что, дорогой DJI, в утерянном беспилотнике полностью виноват его производитель. Потому что заявленные в документах характеристики не соответствуют реальным характеристикам беспилотника.

Повторяю, у меня есть журналы всех моих полетов. А в 1 и 2 полете на DJI Avata связь с очками обрывалась на расстоянии 20-30 метров. Но мне удалось быстро восстановить связь с дроном и перехватить его. Эти полеты были сделаны в городской местности, и я подумал, что электромагнитные волны могут мешать этому. А потом я специально пошел в лесной массив, где абсолютно нет электромагнитных излучателей, линий электропередач и бетонных построек, ведь в лесу я потерял свой дрон. Это полный отстой. Я был бы очень рад, если бы компания проявила понимание и помогла мне решить проблему, которая мучает меня уже второй день.

И чтобы уточнить, у меня в памяти очков есть видео последних 30 минут полета. Что на 100% доказывает, что это не вина пилота, а технические причины DJI Avata.

2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Could you please translate the message into English for us to further assist you? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 02:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Could you please translate the message into English for us to further assist you? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Here's a translation for him Paladin.

I lost my DJI Avata drone yesterday. I lost the signal at 300-400 meters from the climb height by 50-60 meters. I am terribly disappointed in DJI. I have been using his services since 2017 and consider him the best on the market. I have extensive experience flying this company's drones, including the DJI Phantom 3, Mavic Air, FPV, and Avata. There has never been a single fall or any event with a fall or loss of drones. But nature with the FPV line, the drones have a very weak signal. The signal at the points is approaching at a distance of 100 meters, which is 100 times less approaching, DJI is approaching. This issue has been related to sightings on DJI FPV Combo drones as well as on DJI Avata. Avata was losing signal even faster than my expected drone. I irretrievably lost my brand new DJI Avata drone on 3 flights. At a distance of 300-400 meters from the take-off point. Terribly disappointed with DJI drones. They were not found in connection with the search for the lost drone. Their DJI Fly app is not an exact coordinate for where the drone is. i have scanned this place many times for hours and within 100 meters and never could find the lost drone. The drone simply lost the signal and did not return to the takeoff point, as it should have, according to the settings.

And of course DJI will tell me that they are not responsible for my lost drone and that it was pilot error. But I will never agree with this. If the drone did not lose signal with dots at least within a radius of 2-3 km, my 5 years of drone piloting experience would not allow me to lose my drone. So, dear DJI, the lost drone is entirely to blame for its manufacturer. Because the characteristics stated in the documents do not correspond to the real characteristics of the drone.

I repeat, I have logs of all my flights. And in the 1st and 2nd flights on DJI Avata, the connection with the glasses was interrupted at a distance of 20-30 meters. But I was able to quickly re-establish contact with the drone and intercept it. These flights were made in an urban area, and I thought that electromagnetic waves might interfere with this. And then I specifically went to the forest, where there are absolutely no electromagnetic emitters, power lines and concrete buildings, because I lost my drone in the forest. This is complete crap. I would be very happy if the company showed understanding and helped me solve the problem that has been tormenting me for the second day.

And to clarify, I have a video of the last 30 minutes of the flight in the memory of my goggles. Which 100% proves that this is not the fault of the pilot, but the technical reasons of DJI Avata.
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_ump6uJKCZwLJ
New
Flight distance : 21467 ft
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-30 03:52

I lost my DJI Avata drone yesterday. I lost the signal at 300-400 meters from the climb height by 50-60 meters. I am terribly disappointed in DJI. I have been using his services since 2017 and consider him the best on the market. I have extensive experience flying this company's drones, including the DJI Phantom 3, Mavic Air, FPV, and Avata. There has never been a single fall or any event with a fall or loss of drones. But nature with the FPV line, the drones have a very weak signal. The signal at the points is approaching at a distance of 100 meters, which is 100 times less approaching, DJI is approaching. This issue has been related to sightings on DJI FPV Combo drones as well as on DJI Avata. Avata was losing signal even faster than my expected drone. I irretrievably lost my brand new DJI Avata drone on 3 flights. At a distance of 300-400 meters from the take-off point. Terribly disappointed with DJI drones. They were not found in connection with the search for the lost drone. Their DJI Fly app is not an exact coordinate for where the drone is. i have scanned this place many times for hours and within 100 meters and never could find the lost drone. The drone simply lost the signal and did not return to the takeoff point, as it should have, according to the settings.

Had the same issue, 300 metres out lost complete signal, couldn't locate drone initially but it was found. There are significant transmission issues with this drone!
2022-10-30
Use props
Dmitrii Chekati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149357 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I lost my DJI Avata drone yesterday. I lost the signal at 300-400 meters from the climb height by 50-60 meters. I am terribly disappointed in DJI. I have been using his services since 2017 and consider him the best on the market. I have extensive experience flying this company's drones, including the DJI Phantom 3, Mavic Air, FPV, and Avata. There has never been a single fall or any event with a fall or loss of drones. But nature with the FPV line, the drones have a very weak signal. The signal at the points is approaching at a distance of 100 meters, which is 100 times less approaching, DJI is approaching. This issue has been related to sightings on DJI FPV Combo drones as well as on DJI Avata. Avata was losing signal even faster than my expected drone. I irretrievably lost my brand new DJI Avata drone on 3 flights. At a distance of 300-400 meters from the take-off point. Terribly disappointed with DJI drones. They were not found in connection with the search for the lost drone. Their DJI Fly app is not an exact coordinate for where the drone is. i have scanned this place many times for hours and within 100 meters and never could find the lost drone. The drone simply lost the signal and did not return to the takeoff point, as it should have, according to the settings.

Thanks for the translation!
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for translating this with us, DowntownRDB. Have a nice day
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Dmitrii Chekati Posted at 10-31 00:14

Hello there. We're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit, Dmitrii. Can you please confirm if you already open a flyaway ticket for us? May I please have your case number via PM so we can check your case? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Dmitrii Chekati Posted at 10-31 00:14

My pleasure Dmitrii.  
2022-10-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-31 02:32
Thank you for translating this with us, DowntownRDB. Have a nice day

My pleasure Paladin.  You also have a great day.  
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules