DJI Repair Service
2130 12 2015-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
production.spm2
lvl.2

United States

Well I've officially tried calling DJI a total of 8 times and every time the automated system just hangs up on me. Why does DJI make it so hard to communicate with them? I am simply trying to send in my I1 for a repair, but a week after my crash I still haven't figured out the secret to getting the help I need.
It'd be much better if they just sold spare parts so I could stop losing work because of their negligence.. TERRIBLE SERVICE is even better than NONE at all! DJI you guys should get it together.

2015-8-12
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3103881 ft
United States

I am sorry to hear all this . Mine is at their repair center 4wks plus after check in. I hear that everything is backed up after they moved to the new facility. It used to be 5-6 wks turn around but  I see so many people who have been waiting more than 8 wks. I've seen a post from FB page there's a company who offers a repair service. As you can assume, this will void the warranty but this won't take so much time. I beeline less than a week turn around or sooner. If you are interested, I can get the contact info from FB page. I don't even know the company but I wish I knew earlier so that I can have them fix mine. I saw two people used this service and they seem to be pleased with their service.
2015-8-12
Use props
production.spm2
lvl.2

United States

Woni30 Posted at 2015-8-13 03:00
I am sorry to hear all this . Mine is at their repair center 4wks plus after check in. I hear that e ...

Hey thanks for your response, wow 8 weeks, that to me seems unacceptable. What is the FB page?  
2015-8-12
Use props
jystorey
lvl.1

United States

I can tell you it will be at least 8 weeks. Mine was checked in Jun8. I received a request for payment Aug 3 which I paid immediately. Now it has been a week and I wait again in silence. They showed 2 hrs of repair time on the invoice. Not sure why it has taken a week so far.
2015-8-12
Use props
kevhaley65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1168120 ft

United States

jystorey Posted at 2015-8-13 04:26
I can tell you it will be at least 8 weeks. Mine was checked in Jun8. I received a request for payme ...

Why would you be paying anything? Is your repair work not covered under a warranty or was it pilot error?  Also how much are they asking for hourly work?
2015-8-12
Use props
ray_gauvreau
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-8-12
Use props
CameraLensRent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>
United States

Woni30 Posted at 2015-8-13 03:00
I am sorry to hear all this . Mine is at their repair center 4wks plus after check in. I hear that e ...

Never has it been 5-6 weeks. Look around, you will be able to find parts yourself and fix yourself.
2015-8-12
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
United States

production.spm2 Posted at 2015-8-13 03:56
Hey thanks for your response, wow 8 weeks, that to me seems unacceptable. What is the FB page?

It's a Facebook page called DJI inspire 1 owners group. You will get so much info from this group.
2015-8-12
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
United States

CameraLensRent Posted at 2015-8-13 10:08
Never has it been 5-6 weeks. Look around, you will be able to find parts yourself and fix yourself. ...

Unfortunately I already sent it in. Maybe next and i really wish there's no "next time" though.
2015-8-12
Use props
fjtiger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1299 ft
United States

Just received my I1 after 10 weeks in the system. Exactly the time frame I expected after reading multiple posts from users.

2015-8-21
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
United States

fjtiger Posted at 2015-8-22 06:58
Just received my I1 after 10 weeks in the system. Exactly the time frame I expected after reading mu ...

Was it repaired under warranty or did you pay the invoice? If you received the invoice, can you share the cost? I am trying to figure out how much I need to pay. I don't know what would be fixed but I know 1 CF arm, 1 motor, battery connector pins, gimbal, camera for sure. Thanks!
2015-8-22
Use props
fjtiger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1299 ft
United States

Woni30 Posted at 2015-8-23 01:24
Was it repaired under warranty or did you pay the invoice? If you received the invoice, can you sh ...

Mine was completely covered under the warranty. And they additionally fixed one of my struts that had a huge crack in it.

Background - in May I updated to the new firmware and it killed my battery and gps on my remote. Had to send everything in!
2015-8-31
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
United States

fjtiger Posted at 2015-8-31 13:51
Mine was completely covered under the warranty. And they additionally fixed one of my struts that h ...

Great you didn't have to pay anything. Mine was not really a pilot error but it wasn't a FW nor SW either. A seagull bomb and dive at my i1 and hit one of the poropellers( they often did this but never touched anything till this day). It free fell from the sky about 25'. I hope they fix mine under he warranty but probably not. I just hope I can get mine back soon! It's been 8 was now.
2015-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules