Flight path or control
470 1 2022-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelBach27
New

Denmark

I've been struggeling to fly a speciffic path. And i can't find any help online to meet my requirements, maybee you guys can help me out.

I need to shoot a video of a building. In one take, i wish to fly along side the building with approx 15 meter distance to the wall, turn a left corner, while keeping the corner centered, then correct the cam straight ahead, then fly along the building with 5 meters distance until the end, then i need to keep the corner to my left centered, and then do a 180 degree turn keeping the end of the building centered, and then rise in elevation while keeping the end centered.

Is it me who is insanely bad at remote controlling the drone to do this fluid, or is there a way to preprogram a flight path or similar, so this will happen in a fluid motion.

im flying a Mavic 3, been trying to use spoitlight or similar but with no luck.

Thanks in advance.
2022-10-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Normally I would recommend you look at Litchi,  you can pre draw missions for the drone to pilot,  however as you have Mavic 3 there is no SDK for that drone so no third party app or waypoint missions.    All you can do is practice, practice, practice.  
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules