mini 3 latest firmware update
466 5 2022-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

MINI 3 PRO:  I updated the latest firmware on 10/26/22 and since them my IMU has been alerting to "IMU ALTITUDE ERROR".  Completed all the calibratiobns numerous times to no avail.  I read on another drone forum it could be from not updating the batteries if you have more than one.  I did put in my other batteries and three out of my four were propmted to "UPDATE".  Interestingly enough I did change batteries after my original updating the new release firmware and then the alerts started.  I tend to believe this could be the culprit any suggestions or thoughts?
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jerseyboy98. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Just a reminder to please update all of your DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight batteries when there is a new DJI Firmware update release for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2022-10-30
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-30 22:23
Hello there jerseyboy98. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Just a reminder to please update all of your DJI Mini 3 Pro's intelligent flight batteries when there is a new DJI Firmware update release for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.

I was unaware this needs to be done.  SO do you think this had something to do with the IMU altitude error notice?
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the calibration process went on normally? Were there any error messages? Would you please screenshot those error message for us? Thanks.
2022-10-31
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-31 20:32
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the calibration process went on normally? Were there any error messages? Would you please screenshot those error message for us? Thanks.

The calibration took a couple of attempts and then it worked.  Since I updated the batteries not seeing IMU altitude error any longer.   If I do get it again, I will screenshot it and send it to you. Thank you
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jerseyboy98 Posted at 11-2 17:12
The calibration took a couple of attempts and then it worked.  Since I updated the batteries not seeing IMU altitude error any longer.   If I do get it again, I will screenshot it and send it to you. Thank you

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any issues.
2022-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules