Mavis 3 warranty issues
364 8 2022-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cNMfrJr4nk2b
lvl.1

Indonesia

Suggest a solution to the problem. Bought mavic 3 in indonesia. The drone worked well for a few days. Then red stripes began to appear on the video. A few days after the flight, the camera completely stopped working on the drone. Sent it to an authorized service center in Indonesia. They've had the drone for a week now. Today they write to me that they need a flight log. They say that without a log they cannot accept for warranty service. I had the 13th iPhone when I was flying, now I bought an iPhone 14. I sold the old phone. I can't get this log. The drone has damage to the red tips on 2 blades. He once a little, for 2 seconds before moved to a wooden opening. He did not fall and continued to fly. The drone has no other damage. looks like new. The total flight time is only a few hours. I assume that the service center is trying to deny me warranty service because of these blades. What do i do?
2022-10-30
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Did you sync your flights to the DJI account...?
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_cNMfrJr4nk2b
lvl.1

Indonesia

I registered and logged in to the dji app
2022-10-30
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sometimes you just have to pay if you are unable to play along with their hoops.
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_cNMfrJr4nk2b. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Flight records might not be synced to your account which is why the facility is asking for the flight logs. In some cases, data analysis is required to determine the responsibility and the cause of damage. If the product is within the warranty period and the issue is caused by non-human factors, rest assured that the facility will provide you with warranty service based on the data analysis result. What I can recommend is to let the facility know your situation. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_cNMfrJr4nk2b
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 11:36
Hi, djiuser_cNMfrJr4nk2b. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Flight records might not be synced to your account which is why the facility is asking for the flight logs. In some cases, data analysis is required to determine the responsibility and the cause of damage. If the product is within the warranty period and the issue is caused by non-human factors, rest assured that the facility will provide you with warranty service based on the data analysis result. What I can recommend is to let the facility know your situation. Thank you for your understanding.

What if I can't provide them with this information? I just bought a drone. Why do I still have to provide some information from other sources.
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_cNMfrJr4nk2b Posted at 10-30 16:56
What if I can't provide them with this information? I just bought a drone. Why do I still have to provide some information from other sources.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We will check the details with the relevant team and ask them to contact you asap.
Thank you.
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_cNMfrJr4nk2b
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-30 17:20
Thanks for the reply and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We will check the details with the relevant team and ask them to contact you asap.
Thank you.

no one contacted me (((
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have urged them to contact you again. Please don't worry.
And if there is anything else that we can help with, or if you meet any problems, please just let us know.
Thank you for your support again.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules