Agm glory g1 pro Android 11 mastershot issue
1598 5 2022-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ILBadile
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning ,
I have a problem with my new AGM Glory g1 phone.
When I try to create a mastershot with the themes the result is black screen only the audio is heard. Sometimes it shows me the preview of the video other times black screen. in any case the final movie is on a black screen you can only hear the music. I tried to downgrade the app but the result is the same. Currently I have the 1.7.8
Who can help me ?
Kind Regards

2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please confirm if other video modes don't have this issue and only in mastershots? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
ILBadile
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-31 00:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please confirm if other video modes don't have this issue and only in mastershots? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello ,
Thank you for your answer .
I have already tried to reinstall it several times even restarting the phone but the result is the same.
I can confirm to you the issue is only in  the Mastershot wizard. Sometimes when I open the app I see the default themes sometimes not. The preview works but during the creation of the final video it is black and you hear only audio and sometimes a few small pieces of the video that go back to black.
Thank
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ILBadile Posted at 10-31 01:03
Hello ,
Thank you for your answer .
I have already tried to reinstall it several times even restarting the phone but the result is the same.

It seems that you are using a not recommended mobile device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device to avoid any issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app when in use with a not-compatible device. Kindly please refer to the link below for the list of compatible mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-10-31
Use props
ILBadile
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-31 02:43
It seems that you are using a not recommended mobile device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device to avoid any issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app when in use with a not-compatible device. Kindly please refer to the link below for the list of compatible mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thanks for the reply .
I saw the list it also has to say that the phone I use  has professional use (it's rugged ) of the highest level of a brand that only makes these phones.The drone is also used in my work for professional purposes and not only as a hobby and a real shame that it is not compatible with the la djfly App.
Thanks anyway
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ILBadile Posted at 10-31 04:14
Thanks for the reply .
I saw the list it also has to say that the phone I use  has professional use (it's rugged ) of the highest level of a brand that only makes these phones.The drone is also used in my work for professional purposes and not only as a hobby and a real shame that it is not compatible with the la djfly App.
Thanks anyway

We are sorry that we did not take targeted compatibility tests on your phone, we are unable to guarantee its performance. Thus, we will recommend you use a compatible mobile device to have a try. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules