Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WOW Extortionate repair costs
677 3 2022-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CkIT1dIz5mHY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16302 ft
United Kingdom

Had an issue with my DJI Pocket 2 and had to send it to Holland from the UK

Having already paid out nearly 30 euros to ship it and import it they now want a further 305.15 euros to repair it

335 euros to repair a pocket 2 I could buy a new one for that price and that was with 55 euro discount

I love DJI products but the aftersale repairs is shockingly priced
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the unpleasant situation with the repair cost of your DJI Pocket 2. For further investigation about this repair cost, may we have the case number via PM? This would help us to provide clarity in this event as much as possible. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2022-10-31
Use props
djiuser_CkIT1dIz5mHY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16302 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 10-31 07:20
Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the unpleasant situation with the repair cost of your DJI Pocket 2. For further investigation about this repair cost, may we have the case number via PM? This would help us to provide clarity in this event as much as possible. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

CAS-10754188-F7M9Q3
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for the prompt response. For further details, we've sent you a message, please reply to us. Thank you.
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules