Mini 3 Pro Controller not responding after take off
2650 5 2022-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lorenzo Volpi
New

Brazil

My mini 3 pro takes off and become undersponsive to joystick commands!
Luckly the button to land again works.

Otherwise my drone would be destroyed by now.

Need help ASAP!!!
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Lorenzo Volpi. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. To isolate and assess the accident better, we'd like to know some important details. Can you confirm if there were any error messages on the app when the connection appeared to have disconnected? If yes, please specify the error code or message. Moreover, kindly describe to us the environment where the drone was flown in. We are here to help and we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-10-31
Use props
Lorenzo Volpi
New

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 10-31 14:46
Hi, Lorenzo Volpi. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. To isolate and assess the accident better, we'd like to know some important details. Can you confirm if there were any error messages on the app when the connection appeared to have disconnected? If yes, please specify the error code or message. Moreover, kindly describe to us the environment where the drone was flown in. We are here to help and we look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your valued support!

Okay here we go,

i will try to start with i think it might be the problem.

I was flying inside my apartment normally, then a message of update firmware showed up.

I landed normally and started the update.
My wifi went down and an error showed up.

I turned the wifi back on and finished the update normally.

After that the problem happened, same flight i was doing like 20 minutes before.

The controller is connected normally to the mini 3 pro, and the take off button does the job.

The drone comes up and does not respond to the joystick commands.
Thankfully the drone responded to the landing button and it came to te ground once again.

Please Help!
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lorenzo Volpi Posted at 11-1 10:26
Okay here we go,

i will try to start with i think it might be the problem.

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on the issue, Lorenzo. Kindly do an RC calibration. You may do so by going to App Settings>Control>RC Calibration. Moreover, since the initial firmware update was interrupted due to network issues, please do a firmware refresh on both the aircraft and the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). The "Refresh" option is just the same as the "Update" option. It is recommended to do a test flight in an open environment right after. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-1
Use props
Lorenzo Volpi
New

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 11-1 11:33
Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on the issue, Lorenzo. Kindly do an RC calibration. You may do so by going to App Settings>Control>RC Calibration. Moreover, since the initial firmware update was interrupted due to network issues, please do a firmware refresh on both the aircraft and the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). The "Refresh" option is just the same as the "Update" option. It is recommended to do a test flight in an open environment right after. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.

It worked normally.

Thank you so much for your attention.
Cheers!

2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lorenzo Volpi Posted at 11-1 12:28
It worked normally.

Thank you so much for your attention.

Hi there, Lorenzo Volpi. You are most welcome. We are delighted to hear that the issue has been resolved. We hope you continue enjoying your DJI Mini 3 Pro experience! Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules