Air 2S and Smart Controller
418 5 2022-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlSheehan
lvl.1
Australia

I have a DJI Air 2S and a smart controller. I am having problems with the screen on the smart controller blacking out and the DJI Fly App stopping when in flight. My research so far has suggested that the smart controller is 32 bit and so DJI Fly needs to be rolled back to v1.4.0. I have been able to roll it back to v1.4.2 only. Can you advise if this is correct and how to get back to v1.4.0 on my smart controller?

BTW I am a newbie - this is my first drone.

Thanks,

Al.

2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may reset the Smart Controller. Path: Settings-Personal-Factory Data Reset  Notes: please back up all the data before doing this.
2022-10-31
Use props
AlSheehan
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-31 20:25
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may reset the Smart Controller. Path: Settings-Personal-Factory Data Reset  Notes: please back up all the data before doing this.

Thanks. I've just done that now, but it's raining so will test it out when I get fine weather. Fingers crossed.

Al.
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AlSheehan Posted at 10-31 21:07
Thanks. I've just done that now, but it's raining so will test it out when I get fine weather. Fingers crossed.

Al.

Thanks. Please tell us your feedback.
2022-10-31
Use props
AlSheehan
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-31 23:11
Thanks. Please tell us your feedback.

Only a very quick test flight today in between rain showers, but so far it appears to have solved the problem. It seems much better so far. BTW I am running the latest version of DJI Fly as well now.

Thanks

Al.
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AlSheehan Posted at 11-1 18:03
Only a very quick test flight today in between rain showers, but so far it appears to have solved the problem. It seems much better so far. BTW I am running the latest version of DJI Fly as well now.

Thanks

Thanks for your getting back to us. We are glad to hear this news. At the same time, if the current version works normally, we would recommend you stay with this version. Thanks.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules