Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MINI 3 PRO - 6 BIG NEW FEATURES With DJI FLY 1.7.8 & NEW FIRM...
239 24 10-31 23:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 52729095 ft
United Kingdom

DJI MINI 3 PRO - 6 BIG NEW FEATURES With DJI FLY 1.7.8 & NEW FIRMWARE

10-31 23:30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2399075 ft
Netherlands

Nice info!
10-31 23:44
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

Mathew really explained the new feature well in his video,  some of the others Ive seen didnt have a clue how the new Auto Shutter/Aperture priority works.
10-31 23:54
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 10-31 23:54
Mathew really explained the new feature well in his video,  some of the others Ive seen didnt have a clue how the new Auto Shutter/Aperture priority works.

I think you mean shutter / iso right?
Mini 3 has a fixed aperture if I recall correctly?
11-1 00:01
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-1 00:01
I think you mean shutter / iso right?
Mini 3 has a fixed aperture if I recall correctly?

Yes I do.   Doh.  
11-1 00:02
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 00:02
Yes I do.   Doh.

Hahahahahahaha.
Now that would really make it stand out from mini 2
11-1 00:03
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-1 00:03
Hahahahahahaha.
Now that would really make it stand out from mini 2

As the ISO can adjust in 10's not 100s it could still be very useful.  When this wind drops it's on my list to test out.  
11-1 00:08
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 00:08
As the ISO can adjust in 10's not 100s it could still be very useful.  When this wind drops it's on my list to test out.

They are sure pushing it.
I hope there will be a mini 3 'no pro' with everything but the sensors r
11-1 00:09
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-1 00:09
They are sure pushing it.
I hope there will be a mini 3 'no pro' with everything but the sensors  r

If they drop the sensors I suspect they will drop the automonous modes too though.
11-1 00:11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 00:11
If they drop the sensors I suspect they will drop the automonous modes too though.

I don't care about those.
My thumbs are still good.
11-1 00:12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-1 00:12
I don't care about those.
My thumbs are still good.

But for hyperlase feature I bet they would want the sensors on.  
11-1 00:17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 00:17
But for hyperlase feature I bet they would want the sensors on.

Ok, that is the only one I would want to use (if it is any good, so far I have seen quite mediocre results)
11-1 00:33
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-1 00:33
Ok, that is the only one I would want to use (if it is any good, so far I have seen quite mediocre results)

Id say hit and miss.   
11-1 00:46
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 00:46
Id say hit and miss.

First let's see if DJI does release a stripped down Mi3p and how 'no pro' it gets.
11-1 00:48
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-1 00:48
First let's see if DJI does release a stripped down Mi3p and how 'no pro' it gets.

That certainly was the rumour although Ive not seen any mention recently. But then again they are doing th same with the Mavic 3 line up.
11-1 00:56
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 00:56
That certainly was the rumour although Ive not seen any mention recently. But then again they are doing th same with the Mavic 3 line up.

Exactly.
It would fit their new release path.
11-1 00:57
Use props
MatthewwBrennan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 820466 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing @DAFlys . Really like the smaller increments on the ISO, hopefully that becomes available when using manual mode in a future update!
11-1 02:15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

MatthewwBrennan Posted at 11-1 02:15
Thanks for sharing @DAFlys . Really like the smaller increments on the ISO, hopefully that becomes available when using manual mode in a future update!

No Probs Matthew,   it's the best explanation of the new features Ive seen.    If it ever stops rainning here I want to get out and test that auto ISO,   it looks like it could be very good.
11-1 02:25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great find DA.      @MatthewwBrennan does an excellent job explaining the new changes in the Fly App.  I was not certain what the Auto Shutter & ISO Priority change fully entailed but he did an awesome job explaining it.  I'm definitely going to play with those settings a bit.   
11-1 02:26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-1 02:26
Great find DA.      @MatthewwBrennan does an excellent job explaining the new changes in the Fly App.  I was not certain what the Auto Shutter & ISO Priority change fully entailed but he did an awesome job explaining it.  I'm definitely going to play with those settings a bit.

Yep,  me too when the weather permits,  50mph gusts for sunrise this morning and now rain
11-1 02:28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 02:28
Yep,  me too when the weather permits,  50mph gusts for sunrise this morning and now rain

I went to do early voting in the mid-term elections this morning and by the time I got home the rains had come in.  I should have flown this AM and then voted in the afternoon but I was trying to avoid the crowds by going to vote early.  Oh well, just another day in paradise.  
11-1 10:36
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-1 10:36
I went to do early voting in the mid-term elections this morning and by the time I got home the rains had come in.  I should have flown this AM and then voted in the afternoon but I was trying to avoid the crowds by going to vote early.  Oh well, just another day in paradise.

The news here was reporting that early voting was very popular. But then it can’t decide if it’s a blue wave or a red wave.  But with all the jerry maundering there appears to be a red advantage at least from this distant view point.   Personally I always vote by post. Much easier.
11-1 10:44
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 10:44
The news here was reporting that early voting was very popular. But then it can’t decide if it’s a blue wave or a red wave.  But with all the jerry maundering there appears to be a red advantage at least from this distant view point.   Personally I always vote by post. Much easier.

Well I like to vote in person because you can watch your ballot get scanned into the voting system.  Sometimes mail in ballots get delayed or even lost.  Some mail in ballots the signature didn't match what was on file when they registered to vote so they had to come in to provide a handwriting sample in order to get their vote to count.  By voting in person it is all done and validated on the spot.  
11-1 11:30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-1 11:30
Well I like to vote in person because you can watch your ballot get scanned into the voting system.  Sometimes mail in ballots get delayed or even lost.  Some mail in ballots the signature didn't match what was on file when they registered to vote so they had to come in to provide a handwriting sample in order to get their vote to count.  By voting in person it is all done and validated on the spot.

We don’t have those issues here, everything is hand counted.  All areas publish the figures for votes that were spoiled/not counted etc and for my area it’s always less than 5 votes that were excluded for issues like that.  Usually votes are excluded for people writing none of the above on the form.
11-1 11:46
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-1 11:46
We don’t have those issues here, everything is hand counted.  All areas publish the figures for votes that were spoiled/not counted etc and for my area it’s always less than 5 votes that were excluded for issues like that.  Usually votes are excluded for people writing none of the above on the form.

That's good to hear.  Unfortunately, here a particular political party is known for having hundreds of diseased people do mail in votes in nationwide elections.  They can't get away with in person voting so they try to scam the system any way that they can.  It's a shame that we can't come up with a more reliable system.  Last election there we even allegations of voting machine fraud so no system we use is flawless.
11-1 11:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules