6937 146 2022-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Billy.RKV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2922815 ft
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-27 02:30
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a sample video of this issue for further confirmation?

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... guVwuBoiF2iBGtfU0uv
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Billy.RKV Posted at 11-27 03:55
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YuGOGtd7Sv7kuguVwuBoiF2iBGtfU0uv

May I confirm if the videos are from the SD card? If so, could you please try to record the video to the internal storage of the drone to see if the video will be normal? Please also calibrate the gimbal and update the firmware to the latest version for a check.
2022-11-27
Use props
Billy.RKV
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-27 19:07
May I confirm if the videos are from the SD card? If so, could you please try to record the video to the internal storage of the drone to see if the video will be normal? Please also calibrate the gimbal and update the firmware to the latest version for a check.

I have performed all of these troubleshooting suggestions already…
2022-11-28
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

sgfat Posted at 11-25 17:54
Another genius... Please read the topic before posting!

2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Billy.RKV Posted at 11-28 10:45
I have performed all of these troubleshooting suggestions already…

Could you please tell us if the video is from the SD card or internal storage? Please provide us with the needed information so that we can better help.
If the video recorded to the drone's internal storage still has this issue, we recommended you increase the exposure time by using an ND filter or shrinking the lens aperture, or reducing the flight attitude angle to get a better effect. If it still not helps, you can send the drone back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sgfat Posted at 11-26 06:50
I asked today about a replacement. Considering that the service has not yet received it from the distributor, I will wait longer for a replacement than for a repair...[view_image]

Sorry for your inconvenience. We have esclated your case to our teams. They will see to your case and help this out. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2022-11-29
Use props
Billy.RKV
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-28 19:11
Could you please tell us if the video is from the SD card or internal storage? Please provide us with the needed information so that we can better help.
If the video recorded to the drone's internal storage still has this issue, we recommended you increase the exposure time by using an ND filter or shrinking the lens aperture, or reducing the flight attitude angle to get a better effect. If it still not helps, you can send the drone back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support

Send the drone back for further diagnosis? For the 6th time now?
I don’t think so, this time I want  a different solution from higher management.
2022-11-29
Use props
martindronester
lvl.3
Canada

sgfat Posted at 11-15 19:20
Everything was sent on the 4th November. Last time they delivered in 3-4 days, now for some reason they didn’t receive it, plus they don’t always answer me. This is the official service of DJI in Indonesia!

P.S. Before you write something, study the topic! I blame them rightfully! This is my third time sending drone for service. Feel free to read the entire thread, not just the last post, to understand why their service is disgusting and slow!

After reading your comments, you are not Balinese! You must be Russian....rude and impolite! How about conversing in a civilized manner without the crybaby antics.
2022-11-29
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9629 ft
Indonesia

martindronester Posted at 11-29 15:43
After reading your comments, you are not Balinese! You must be Russian....rude and impolite! How about conversing in a civilized manner without the crybaby antics.

I don't hide the fact that I'm Russian! I have been living in Bali for over a year now. And I'll tell you right away that I came here before the crazy old senile who is the president of my country started a war.
I want to add that it is very stupid to evaluate people on a national basis! The fact that in my country there are a lot of idiots and people who believe in the authorities does not mean that I am the same! Yes, I may sound rude, but I have never encountered such service in my life! Even in Russia, which is constantly a mess, the law of the consumer worked well. If I handed over the drone for a service for the third time in a row, I would have the right to receive a refund. This is called a product of inadequate quality! I have never had such problems in my life, not in the US, not in Europe, not in Russia. I absolutely normally asked through the technical support service to issue a refund for me, because I don’t like this quality, in the end they told me that they would do refund, and the then they told sorry, we won’t refund the money, send it for repair. Of course I'm not happy! Moreover, they categorically refused to make a replacement for a new drone, and only when I created this topic, I received a letter few days later that they would give me a new drone.
And I wouldn't be so angry if the service was at least fast. Not only have they already misled me twice by giving incorrect information, but it's still a very long time! in a week it will be exactly six months after the purchase of the drone, from this time for 3 months the drone was not with me, but in the service. What should I be happy with?

2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Billy.RKV Posted at 11-29 15:23
Send the drone back for further diagnosis? For the 6th time now?
I don’t think so, this time I want  a different solution from higher management.

We noticed that our team is following up on your case and email. We will forward your concerns and request to our team for further follow-up.
2022-11-30
Use props
fans21f46d12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129514 ft
United States

gnirtS Posted at 11-1 07:44
Yes there is enough temperature differential for it to form.  The inside of the camera gets very warm, well above ambient.

The mini 3 cameras aren't sealed.  Its a known problem.  Its solved by fitting a filter.

Excellent, intelligent and calm response!  You are correct
2022-11-30
Use props
fans21f46d12
lvl.4
United States

martindronester Posted at 11-29 15:43

Yes, i agree!  Hopefully tgat hlguy just leaves.....would be best if he stays in Bali tho
2022-11-30
Use props
fans21f46d12
lvl.4
United States

sgfat Posted at 11-29 19:36
I don't hide the fact that I'm Russian! I have been living in Bali for over a year now. And I'll tell you right away that I came here before the crazy old senile who is the president of my country started a war.
I want to add that it is very stupid to evaluate people on a national basis! The fact that in my country there are a lot of idiots and people who believe in the authorities does not mean that I am the same! Yes, I may sound rude, but I have never encountered such service in my life! Even in Russia, which is constantly a mess, the law of the consumer worked well. If I handed over the drone for a service for the third time in a row, I would have the right to receive a refund. This is called a product of inadequate quality! I have never had such problems in my life, not in the US, not in Europe, not in Russia. I absolutely normally asked through the technical support service to issue a refund for me, because I don’t like this quality, in the end they told me that they would do refund, and the then they told sorry, we won’t refund the money, send it for repair. Of course I'm not happy! Moreover, they categorically refused to make a replacement for a new drone, and only when I created this topic, I received a letter few days later that they would give me a new drone.
And I wouldn't be so angry if the service was at least fast. Not only have they already misled me twice by giving incorrect information, but it's still a very long time! in a week it will be exactly six months after the purchase of the drone, from this time for 3 months the drone was not with me, but in the service. What should I be happy with?

Ha!  So you are Russian!  I thought so too from the beginning of ypur post
2022-11-30
Use props
fans21f46d12
lvl.4
United States

sgfat Posted at 11-29 19:36

Ha!  So you are Russian!  I thought so too from the beginning of ypur post
2022-11-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

fans21f46d12 Posted at 11-30 09:08
Yes, i agree!  Hopefully tgat hlguy just leaves.....would be best if he stays in Bali tho

If you two had his experience with this lack of service, your heads would be exploding. Read the WHOLE thread!!
2022-11-30
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

sgfat Posted at 11-1 09:00
I'm really glad that it works fine for you, even in conditions of temperature differences. The drone is really cool in terms of capabilities.
I named the topic this way to draw attention, because I'm tired of DJI's bad service. And maybe someone is planning to buy a drone, he should be ready for this problem. It is not unique, it occurs in many. I asked DJI to replace the whole drone for me when nothing changed after the first repair. They refused me, they replaced the camera, I was glad. But on the third flight, I again saw the fog, and I was shooting with model at that moment, it was very disappointing! I can't use it. Five minutes of flight and fog appears! It is impossible to shoot further, since the whole picture is muddy.

Second photo looks more like sun glare off the water
2022-11-30
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 11-26 14:18
That all makes very little sense, you say you are on your 5th, so if you know all this why are you continually returning . When you sticks your finger into an electric socket you get a shock and if you continue to do it “yes you’ll continue to get a shock”

Well said..........
2022-11-30
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 11-26 08:50
that member is just copying off another members post from earlier on in the thread, they have a habit of doing this an i have reported it.

This.

I don't know if ro_walker is a bot, but they do this across multiple forums (reply with nothing but an exact quote from another post). The majority of their posts serve only to worsen the SNR of the thread.
2022-11-30
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

Pastime Posted at 11-30 09:45
Second photo looks more like sun glare off the water

This is not photo, it's screenshots from one video.
2022-11-30
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

fans21f46d12 Posted at 11-30 09:08

And if I was of a different nationality, would my drone work?
Let's not talk nonsense if you want to talk about politics, or theorize that all russians are exactly same people, then there are other forums for this. This kind of prejudice annoys me!
I just want to get justice from a serious company that knows about the issue, but cannot properly fix it. I still have no news, on November 5th the drone was sent to the service.
2022-11-30
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

sgfat Posted at 11-30 15:22
This is not photo, it's screenshots from one video.

Same difference
2022-11-30
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

Sorry, but this not screenshots I took photos. But it doesn't matter, it's the same flight, the same place, with a difference of two minutes, even the sunlight did not change then. I understand what you are talking about, but the glare from the water will look a little different, not like haze.
Here is a link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a21Qwt9FxoHdD4gXdGRi2CO48FJuV-Ie you can see this original files, and after landing, I immediately took a picture of the fog inside the lens with an iPhone.

2022-11-30
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

sgfat Posted at 11-30 20:57
Sorry, but this not screenshots I took photos. But it doesn't matter, it's the same flight, the same place, with a difference of two minutes, even the sunlight did not change then. I understand what you are talking about, but the glare from the water will look a little different, not like haze.
Here is a link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a21Qwt9FxoHdD4gXdGRi2CO48FJuV-Ie you can see this original files, and after landing, I immediately took a picture of the fog inside the lens with an iPhone.

Oh ok sorry bout that
2022-11-30
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

So what would be your solution?
I don't ask David, as I know the answer and is not an intelligent one...
So... ?
2022-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-1 07:53
So what would be your solution?
I don't ask David, as I know the answer and is not an intelligent one...
So... ?

Well ill give you my answer anyways , you complain about ALL dji drones without exception and you constantly run them down, I don’t know of any post you posted on this forum with anything good to say about them. In turn you rave on at just how good Autel is and what great drones they make “something you’re very much alone in thinking on this forum.
So when you send your drone back for repair and you receive one back you then follow the same procedure 5 times, at what stage do you give up and say this is not working and either you’re the most unlucky drone purchaser in the world or this drone cannot be fixed. You have consumer rights and if you have given the company dji a chance to put right your defective drone and they haven’t then you’re entitled to a full refund.
No business man would be doing anything as stupid as returning products in the HOPE that one day he might get lucky. But Im not so sure this is the case with you, because you have stated on so many occasions that you have returned almost all your drones because of problems yet you still come back for more. It doesn’t make any sense. But what does make sense is you like whining about everything.
2022-12-1
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 12-1 08:19
Well ill give you my answer anyways , you complain about ALL dji drones without exception and you constantly run them down, I don’t know of any post you posted on this forum with anything good to say about them. In turn you rave on at just how good Autel is and what great drones they make “something you’re very much alone in thinking on this forum.
So when you send your drone back for repair and you receive one back you then follow the same procedure 5 times, at what stage do you give up and say this is not working and either you’re the most unlucky drone purchaser in the world or this drone cannot be fixed. You have consumer rights and if you have given the company dji a chance to put right your defective drone and they haven’t then you’re entitled to a full refund.
No business man would be doing anything as stupid as returning products in the HOPE that one day he might get lucky. But Im not so sure this is the case with you, because you have stated on so many occasions that you have returned almost all your drones because of problems yet you still come back for more. It doesn’t make any sense. But what does make sense is you like whining about everything.

But Dave, is clear that I stay because of You...
I need to feed my curiosity with what dumb things you can say more than you already did.
As for drones, i had pacience with Mini3 because was a new product and hoped to get a good one from a lot that was not assembled by a dumb worker but a little more smarter.
I am happy to announce you that 6th Mini3 arrived and is not getting any fog... So, seems that I have good instincts.
Cheers mate.... No worries, will be here for you.
2022-12-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-1 13:15
But Dave, is clear that I stay because of You...
I need to feed my curiosity with what dumb things you can say more than you already did.
As for drones, i had pacience with Mini3 because was a new product and hoped to get a good one from a lot that was not assembled by a dumb worker but a little more smarter.

Well the saying is “once bitten twice shy” but 5 times thats hilarious , so half your warranty gone it all makes perfect sense. I see you’ve now moved on to M3 now
2022-12-1
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

hallmark007 Posted at 12-1 13:51
Well the saying is “once bitten twice shy” but 5 times thats hilarious , so half your warranty gone it all makes perfect sense. I see you’ve now moved on to M3 now
No, I stick to you Dave.
No worries buddy, Mavic 3 will be also fixed by DJI.
In fact I remember that you also get issues and were fixed, right? Was a first time to see you blaming DJI, but this happens when is YOUR THING... When is about others thing, you became a critic to all people that say negative things about DJI drones... )))
Understandable at your condition.... No worries.
PS. Here is 2 years warranty for any DJI... Ha ha ha.
2022-12-2
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

So...the 6th drone exchanged by DJI....
Yes, is INSIDE.
Yes, I have left it 10 minutes to accommodate.
Yes, was in a bag with 2 silica gel.
Yes, was 8 celsius degrees and sunny, around 70% humidity
Yes, is a DESIGN flaw, and not something that can be repaired.
2022-12-10
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-10 12:41
Yes, is INSIDE.

Oh this great DJI ))) I sympathize you...
By the way I still haven't received news about my drone replacement. I've been waiting for over a month...

DJI why are you so greedy? Why don't you want to admit that in my climate the "Mini 3 Pro" won't work? Just give me back my money and that's it!
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Yes, is INSIDE.

Hi, there. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Since we can not find any repair record in our system, may we know where did you repair your drone, you can send us the related information via PM, we will contact the relevant team to check this problem and do our best to help. You can also send back your product to DJI service center for further inspection, we will handle your case asap and keep you updated.
Sorry for the unpleasant experience and please don't worry, we will do our best to help.
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sgfat Posted at 12-10 13:01
Oh this great DJI ))) I sympathize you...
By the way I still haven't received news about my drone replacement. I've been waiting for over a month...

We will check it asap.
2022-12-10
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1433114 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, is INSIDE.

Mine was doing this exact thing on every flight. Since repair it no longer does. Scotland is very humid. It can be fixed. Sorry that they have not managed to help you though!
2022-12-10
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

primeshooter Posted at 12-10 17:43
Mine was doing this exact thing on every flight. Since repair it no longer does. Scotland is very humid. It can be fixed. Sorry that they have not managed to help you though!

Yes, some owners say that the problem disappears after the repair, or after the replacement of the drone. Very glad that your problem dissapear! But be carefull, someone wrote to me that the new drone just lasted more flights, and the fog appeared again.
I'm no longer in the mood to do experiments, too bad service experience with DJI. I'm afraid that I'll open a new drone, fly a little, and then hand it over for repair again for a month. I want my money back, but since DJI is greedy, I will have to sell the drone myself.
2022-12-10
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-10 17:38
We will check it asap.

I am no longer surprised by your identical answers, standard support communication schemes. Too bad it doesn't make sense! I have owned the drone for half a year, but I haven’t had it in my hands for more than 3 months) Because it's in service! And I hear the same words from you “Sorry, we will definitely help you!” Great fun for $1000 ))

DJI made mostly great drones, cameras, steadicams, but disgusting service and greedy company. So pity...
2022-12-10
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 12-10 20:55
*Goes out and buys a Mini 3*

I guess reverse psychology DOES work...

Haha! ))) This is a great drone! Make wonderful videos and photos, even in dark, and weighs little. I really like it! But in my location the camera collects fog inside and in this case I meet problems with very bad service from DJI. This topic is just made so that everyone is aware of what problem they may face.
2022-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

sgfat Posted at 12-10 21:08
Haha! ))) This is a great drone! Make wonderful videos and photos, even in dark, and weighs little. I really like it! But in my location the camera collects fog inside and in this case I meet problems with very bad service from DJI. This topic is just made so that everyone is aware of what problem they may face.

Hi, there. We noticed that we sent you an email on Nov 04, would you mind checking if you have received this email already? If you find it, you can reply to this email directly, we will then help you asap. And if you need any more support, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your understanding again.
2022-12-11
Use props
Bartosz Supcziński
lvl.2
Poland

sgfat Posted at 12-10 19:54
I am no longer surprised by your identical answers, standard support communication schemes. Too bad it doesn't make sense! I have owned the drone for half a year, but I haven’t had it in my hands for more than 3 months) Because it's in service! And I hear the same words from you “Sorry, we will definitely help you!” Great fun for $1000 ))

DJI made mostly great drones, cameras, steadicams, but disgusting service and greedy company. So pity...

You've been on this forum so long and you still haven't noticed it's AI? By the way. Did the fog effect also occur with the UV or ND filter?
2022-12-12
Use props
sgfat
lvl.3
Indonesia

Bartosz Supcziński Posted at 12-12 17:53
You've been on this forum so long and you still haven't noticed it's AI? By the way. Did the fog effect also occur with the UV or ND filter?

I doubt that this is AI )) These are ordinary moderators, they have a work script for answers, like in any other technical support. But here they respond by their script all the time, as if they are not looking at past dialogues.

And no, I don't have filters, I buy only additional set of batteries. There will be no difference with them, some users have already written that it doesn't matter and this is logical. By default, camera has a simple plastic plug without any glass, when you put the filter on camera, it will be just additional glass on the outside. It will not change anything, because the fog is formed from inside of the camera glass.
2022-12-12
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

sgfat Posted at 12-12 22:40
I doubt that this is AI )) These are ordinary moderators, they have a work script for answers, like in any other technical support. But here they respond by their script all the time, as if they are not looking at past dialogues.

And no, I don't have filters, I buy only additional set of batteries. There will be no difference with them, some users have already written that it doesn't matter and this is logical. By default, camera has a simple plastic plug without any glass, when you put the filter on camera, it will be just additional glass on the outside. It will not change anything, because the fog is formed from inside of the camera glass.

6th tested. Fogging.
Have discussed with the dealer here in Romania, we send it back for exchange again.

DJI NATALIA, I have given the SN of the drones to your pal from Facebook, he checked already and we will see what can be done.
Seems that the decision of DJI to fill the entire camera house with some melted rubber in order to seal all is not working. The workmanship is poor as the assembly is made in an atmosphere that contains high concentration of water vapors so all you do will not have effect until you assembly it in a nitrogen controlled chamber.
That sucks.
2022-12-13
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules