Does changing propeller guard void care refresh?
1377 3 2022-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q3i7qblrSHm9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 799869 ft
Portugal

I'm VERY happy with my DJI Avata and I've been having great fun.

Although mine is still in great condition, I assume that eventually I might have to change the propeller guard or even the grey frame.
Does correctly changing propeller guard or the grey frame sold by DJI and by carefully following the tutorial provided by DJI void the DJI care refresh?

Thanks!
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. We noticed two key points in your questions that have something to do with our policy. For your questions, you may refer to the Exclusion terms in the Services Terms of DJI Care Refresh
Here is the link: https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... 0Care%20Refresh.pdf
3) Damage caused by using the DJI product with a non-DJI product or third-party accessory/software that is not authorized by DJI.
5) Damage to components caused by unauthorized repair or replacement.

As long as you do not violate the terms, and replace the accessories under the authorized method or instructions, DJI Care Refresh services are still valid.

2022-11-1
Use props
djiuser_Q3i7qblrSHm9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 799869 ft
Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-1 04:22
Hello, there. Thanks for your inquiry. 3) Damage caused by using the DJI product with a non-DJI product or third-party accessory/software that is not authorized by DJI.
5) Damage to components caused by unauthorized repair or replacement.

I am sorry, but this does not answer to my question at all.
I am asking if buying the DJI official body frame, propeller guard and/or propeller, will void care refresh if i replace them myself while following the tutorial that DJI uploaded.
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are sorry for the confusion. Replacing DJI-supported accessories like propellers, propeller guards and upper frames for DJI Avata will not void the DJI Care Refresh. Just a friendly reminder that according to DJI After-Sales Policy, it does not cover any damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not by official instructions or manuals. Should you have any concerns please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules