DJI What is going on???
1218 17 2022-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

Let me say one thing, I like to buy from manufacturer, just to make sure I am buying an original product, moreover it's guaranteed. So back on 26 August i bought the Avata/Goggles 2 with motion controller, didn't like the motion controller, so I tried to order the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, but......not available, placed a notify me when available. Got notified first time, mail received at 2.00 am, when i saw it at 12.00 Controller not available. Ok...let's wait....second time same stuff, I receive notification but by the time i looked email and tried to order, controller was sold out. This morning again, notification email received at 2.33, opened email at 7.30 ......controller not available.
My AVATA is sitting on the bench since 2 months, because of a unique remote controller.
Dear DJI can you provide a solution to this problem ? Please refrain with answers like click the notify button (already clicked 3 times), we had a massive global request....and stuff like that, those answers are already in my posts before this one. Really i would like to know, since i always bought items directly from DJI STORE what the problem is to allow a pre-order. I pay, when is available, you ship it to me.
I am really waiting for a positive answer.
Thanks
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Mat8861. Thank you for reaching out and we are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. Due to high demand, certain products get sold out instantly upon posting them on the official DJI Online Store. We suggest that you contact our customer support to check for its availability through this link: {https://www.dji.com/support}. Additionally, you may also check our affiliated retail stores near you (link: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores) as all DJI products available from these sources are guaranteed. Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact our DJI support at http://www.dji.com/support, we are always here to help.
2022-11-1
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

Tell you the truth , my son as a gift, ended up ordering one in UK from a shop near his house. I wanted to buy from DJI Italy, but seems impossible.
Buying in another country (DJI site) is not allowed ? This is also another thing i don't understand......I could understand if it was Europe/USA, as we have different regulations, but if in Europe we should be allowed to buy, i was also willing to pay more for shipping cost. Anyway i am just hoping that after 3 months i will get a remote controller.
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mat8861 Posted at 11-1 10:36
Tell you the truth , my son as a gift, ended up ordering one in UK from a shop near his house. I wanted to buy from DJI Italy, but seems impossible.
Buying in another country (DJI site) is not allowed ? This is also another thing i don't understand......I could understand if it was Europe/USA, as we have different regulations, but if in Europe we should be allowed to buy, i was also willing to pay more for shipping cost. Anyway i am just hoping that after 3 months i will get a remote controller.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. You can try to contact the local stores to see if there is one available. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2022-11-1
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

Thanks DJI Mindy, but i did this over the past 3 months. Hopefully the gift from my son will arrive 14 nov, so i just have to wait a bit more.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mat8861 Posted at 11-2 09:57
Thanks DJI Mindy, but i did this over the past 3 months. Hopefully the gift from my son will arrive 14 nov, so i just have to wait a bit more.

Hi, Mat8861. We completely understand where you're coming from. We are hopeful that this will be resolved as soon as possible with the help of the collaborative efforts of our related teams. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-2
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

No worries DJI Tony.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mat8861 Posted at 11-3 08:16
No worries DJI Tony.

Thanks for your understanding.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know here.
2022-11-5
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

Hi Dji Natalia, as you can see from my post history, getting the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, has been a nightmare. I hardly believe that few hours laters a notification email, you still don't get your request satisfied.
I think DJI should not use this system of notification email, rather it will be good to have a pre-order request,  same of other commercial DJI resellers  on internet.
I really would like to have a system (like Apple), you pre-order your item, when is available and gets shipped, you pay for. I will be even willing to pay in advance or a cost/percentage in case i do not buy it anymore.
I really hope DJI will change the system to buy a non available item.
Thanks for your customer support
Cheers
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mat8861 Posted at 11-6 06:06
Hi Dji Natalia, as you can see from my post history, getting the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, has been a nightmare. I hardly believe that few hours laters a notification email, you still don't get your request satisfied.
I think DJI should not use this system of notification email, rather it will be good to have a pre-order request,  same of other commercial DJI resellers  on internet.
I really would like to have a system (like Apple), you pre-order your item, when is available and gets shipped, you pay for. I will be even willing to pay in advance or a cost/percentage in case i do not buy it anymore.

Thanks for your nice advice.
We have forwarded this suggestion to the relevant team, we will see how we can do this part better.
And sorry for the inconvenience caused again.

2022-11-6
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

I have to post this two screenshots

added to cart, hit paypal...no go.....it's now 21.37 my time Please note red arrow in first screenshot, I just give it a try...as i was sitting on computer. I hope the order in UK will succeed.
Cheers
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mat8861 Posted at 11-8 12:37
I have to post this two screenshots
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thanks for the updated information as well.
We will forward your screenshots to the relevant team to check the details.
And we hope you can place the order successfully as well.
Thank you again for your support of DJI.
2022-11-8
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

Hi DJI Natalia, thanks for your approach. As you can see it's hard to believe that after 10 minutes an official DJI store (I guess is official) has no more controller available. I understand lots of controllers are distributed all over the world and even a DJI Store may run out of items, in 10 minutes? Not questioning anything nor pointing the finger to any company, I just would like to place my orders in a queue, when it's my turn and stuff is available i will get it. Don't think is hard to achieve. Again thanks for your consideration and your kind support.
2022-11-9
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

The nighmare continue to stress me after first "notification" email end of august, so today i contacted sales support (Jess) but he basically told me there is no other way to get the product other then get it when available and thru notifications. So i reached number 5 notification since 29 august, first email was deleted. As already mentioned i keep searching local dealers and internet almost daily without success.
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mat8861 Posted at 11-22 07:36
The nighmare continue to stress me after first "notification" email end of august, so today i contacted sales support (Jess) but he basically told me there is no other way to get the product other then get it when available and thru notifications. So i reached number 5 notification since 29 august, first email was deleted. As already mentioned i keep searching local dealers and internet almost daily without success.
[view_image]

We are very sorry to hear that you failed to purchase the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. We also hope that the stock can meet all customers' needs. It is recommended that you continue to pay attention to the in-stock notification. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-22
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

I installed DJI-Store app....may be when i am asleep will ring and notify me, tell you the truth i never had problem in getting an item for so long time. The bad part is that the avata is sitting in the box since 28 august, only did try to do one (short) fly with motion controller.
2022-11-23
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Italy

Since 28 august the nightmare has finally ended. Finally received notification and was able to find the product available for purchase !!
I now have a remote controller 2 (well is being shipped).  I received 7-8  notification in 4 months and when checking product was never available.  I strongly reccomend DJI to review the option to buy products, why not a pre-order?
2022-12-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Mat8861 Posted at 12-15 04:36
Since 28 august the nightmare has finally ended. Finally received notification and was able to find the product available for purchase !!
I now have a remote controller 2 (well is being shipped).  I received 7-8  notification in 4 months and when checking product was never available.  I strongly reccomend DJI to review the option to buy products, why not a pre-order?

Hi. Thank you for bringing this query to us. We will consider this as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you.
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules