DJI mini 2 bound to another account
2218 9 2022-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schattencr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 517490 ft
Costa Rica

Hi, I just bought a DJI mini 2 new in box in my country (Costa Rica)but when I try to fly it it shows ¨Navigattion system error¨ and also says its bound to another account, is it there a way to make it work? thanks

2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this problem with your newly purchased DJI Mini2. Please be advised that we've sent you a message regarding this matter for further checking. Kindly keep us posted as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-1
Use props
Schattencr
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Diana Posted at 11-1 09:05
Hi there, we're sorry to hear about this problem with your newly purchased DJI Mini2. Please be advised that we've sent you a message regarding this matter for further checking. Kindly keep us posted as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.

Thanks so much for your answer, I didn´t get any email, where was it sent?
2022-11-2
Use props
Schattencr
lvl.1
Costa Rica

2022-11-2
Use props
Schattencr
lvl.1
Costa Rica

2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Schattencr Posted at 11-2 07:55

Hi, sorry for the confusion. We sent you a private message here. Kindly check. Thank you.
2022-11-2
Use props
thomas_r
lvl.1

France

Hi Diana,
same problem here: "Already bound to another account." Bought a used Mavic Mini 2 on amazon.de (warehouse). Can you help me?

Many thanks in advance
Thomas   
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

thomas_r Posted at 11-4 10:17
Hi Diana,
same problem here: "Already bound to another account." Bought a used Mavic Mini 2 on amazon.de (warehouse). Can you help me?

Hi there. Apologies for any inconvenience. May we confirm that this unit is a second-hand one? If so, we recommend you contact the previous account holder (previous owner) and kindly ask to unbind the associated account on the app. After that, you may re-associate your preferred account with the DJI Mini 2. Thank you for your patience, Thomas.
2022-11-4
Use props
thomas_r
lvl.1

France

Hello Diana,
thanks for your quick reply.
It is a shipping return, never flown. Unfortunately, I don't have full contact information of the " previous owner", so I cannot contact him.
What are the disadvantages of having a drone still connected to another account?

Thanks and have a nice weekend
Thomas
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

thomas_r Posted at 11-5 01:08
Hello Diana,
thanks for your quick reply.
It is a shipping return, never flown. Unfortunately, I don't have full contact information of the " previous owner", so I cannot contact him.

Hi Thomas, sorry for the late reply. Please note that the number of flights will be limited when the aircraft is paired with an unbound account. Therefore, we recommend that you contact the seller for unbinding or ask for a replacement.
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules