Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Getting started
382 3 2022-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kcav45
lvl.1
United States

I was directed to the DJI Users Forum when I was unable to change the name on my user account.  Maybe my needs will be met here. I hope so because I see a lot of interesting subjects and topics.  I would like to get started by introducing myself and telling you about my interests.

My name is Kenneth Cavanaugh and my user name is kcav45.  I am retired.  I mostly implemented computerized accounting systems for small manufacturing companies.  I am very interested in learning about NVIDIAs products and service offerings.  I own a DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and I have an Android cellphone model G8 ThinQ.  I run Windows 10 on a Dell notebook that has an Intel i7 CPU, 8 GB of RAM and a SSD.

I get my exercise by walking 4 miles a day on the Niantic Bay Boardwalk.  I would likt to make videos as I walk and add background music and have a small window where a comentator appears.  I would appreciate advise about how to do these things,

kcav45

2022-11-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Welcome to the forum Ken.
2022-11-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Welcome Ken.
You should be able to do just that with what you have.
Do you already have a video editor?
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kenneth. Welcome to the Forum! Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here. May I ask if you're still having an issue changing your user name? If yes, please let us know where are you trying to change it. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules