715 4 2022-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NLPW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1705627 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very new to my FPV, but many hours and years on a drone. I was flying tonight at sunset over the water in Petoskey, Michigan when I got a "Propulsion System Error" just before things went crazy then black. It fell into the bay near the end of the lighthouse pier as can be seen in the "find my Drone" image. Confirmed by flight logs for which image is included. Flight was normal. Ther have been no drops or crashes. I've had the drone only a few days. I do have refresh, but it seems this was not pilot error. How do I go about having the log files studied by DJI? Thank you! Love the drone otherwise!

Find My

Find My

Flight Log

Flight Log
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. In this case, we strongly recommend you to contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to open up a flyaway case. They will provide you with further details about this case once it is open. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-1
Use props
NLPW
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your fast response!
2022-11-1
Use props
NLPW
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I have made the report as directed. Thank you for your help!
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NLPW Posted at 11-1 19:16
I have made the report as directed. Thank you for your help!

Thanks for the update. You will receive an email update if there is any progress of your case. Please wait for the email patiently. Should you have any further inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules