New DJI Mavic 3 Classic Firmware Released (12/27/2023)
12Next >
9575 40 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.12.27
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0600
  • RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.17.0700
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.03.1000
  • DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.0700
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.12.4
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.12.4

What’s New?
  • Added support for civil uncrewed aircraft owners to register their aircraft with CAAC using their real names to comply with the uncrewed aircraft-related regulations in China.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • Added features require DJI Fly v1.12.4 or later.
  • Camera settings will be reset after firmware update, check the camera settings in DJI Fly.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

Overview:

• Date: 2023.09.05
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0500
  • RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.17.0500
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.03.0500
  • DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware:  v03.02.0500
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.11.4
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.11.4

What’s New?
  • Added Vision Assist.
  • Added AR Home Point, AR Return-to-Home Route, and AR Aircraft Shadow.
  • Added Vision Positioning and Obstacle Sensing switch.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • Added features require DJI Fly v1.11.4 or later.
  • Camera settings will be reset after firmware update, check the camera settings in DJI Fly.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.04.25
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400
  • RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.17.0400
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.03.0100
  • DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.0100
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.10.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.10.0

What’s New?
  • Added D-Log M color mode for the Hasselblad camera.
  • Added support for DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2. Visit https://www.dji.com/mavic-3-classic/downloads and refer to the Consumer Drones and Goggles Compatibility Information for more information.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • Make sure to update the firmware of the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller before linking. The user can use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) to update the firmware of each device individually, or use the DJI Fly app to update the firmware:
a.    Aircraft: Update the firmware with the remote controller.
b.    Goggles and Motion Controller: Power on the goggles and the motion controller. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to a mobile device, run DJI Fly, and select Profile > Device Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
  • Added features require DJI Fly v1.10.0 or later.

Overview:
  • Date: 2022.12.09
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0300
  • RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.17.0300
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.02.0200
  • DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware: v03.01.1200
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.9.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.9.0

What’s New?
  • Added 4K 24/25fps resolution for Night mode.
  • Added Waypoint Flight.
  • Optimized the flight altitude limit.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • Added features require DJI Fly v1.9.0 or later.

Overview:

• Date: 2022.11.02
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0200
  • RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.17.0200
  • DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: V01.02.0100
  • DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware: v03.01.1100
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.8.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.8.0

What’s New?
Aircraft
  • Added Night mode in recording mode, supports 4K 30fps and ISO 800 to 12800.
  • Added Cruise Control. Set one of the customizable buttons of the remote controller to Cruise Control to enable this feature.
  • Added Gain and Expo Tuning. The maximum flight speed, brake sensitivity, and other settings can be adjusted in different flight modes.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

RC-N1
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

DJI RC

• Added ability to close the prompt by using C1 and C2 button after the Low Battery RTH prompts.
  • Added support for DJI Mavic 3 Classic.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

DJI RC Pro

• Added ability to close the prompt by using C1 and C2 button after the Low Battery RTH prompts.
  • Added support for DJI Mavic 3 Classic.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

2022-11-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2022-11-2
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2022-11-2
Use props
djiuser_S2y8n9XN43jS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 429633 ft
United States

i have used mavic 3 classic with rc controller, but i don't see cruise control on controller, only hyperlapse cruise control. how can i update it?
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 407159 ft
Vietnam

I think that this is the problem of low-quality spare parts in the production of dj mavic 3. namely, in the gimbal and the camera switched to mavic3 classic...

https://youtube.com/shorts/M50IM5xkuFU?feature=share

#mavic #mavic3 #mavic3classic #gimbal #camera
2022-12-7
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

what's your problem with dji guys? why do you produce a low-quality, unreasonably expensive product that you refuse to support under warranty?

CAS-11278962-X4S1P1
ticket number is #4702510
2022-12-7
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-7 19:06
what's your problem with dji guys? why do you produce a low-quality, unreasonably expensive product that you refuse to support under warranty?

CAS-11278962-X4S1P1

You have been told multiple times, you bought your drone in an unsupported location. SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!! Pay for the repair.
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-9 08:45
You have been told multiple times, you bought your drone in an unsupported location. SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!! Pay for the repair.

Okay , a little lesson in politeness should probably be taught to you ... before talking to a stranger like that. And now listen to me, it's not up to you to decide what to pay me for, have you figured it out?!
And before you open your mouth, go deeper and read what I'm trying to convey, including to you, well, if you don't like it, go drink water and walk by! OK? Do you understand me?)

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 2&page=1#pid2923343
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=280386&page=1#pid2923480
2022-12-9
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-9 09:53
Okay , a little lesson in politeness should probably be taught to you ... before talking to a stranger like that. And now listen to me, it's not up to you to decide what to pay me for, have you figured it out?!
And before you open your mouth, go deeper and read what I'm trying to convey, including to you, well, if you don't like it, go drink water and walk by! OK? Do you understand me?)

Look, I have read ALL of your insanely repeated unnecessary posts. Just one under the proper heading would have been sufficient. You STILL refuse to understand what DJI has told you. Time to drop it.
2022-12-9
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-9 09:58
Look, I have read ALL of your insanely repeated unnecessary posts. Just one under the proper heading would have been sufficient. You STILL refuse to understand what DJI has told you. Time to drop it.

Man, why are you writing to me, do you want to help pay for the $800 repair?  Or are we not talking about dji product issues and support issues on this forum? And we say what a wonderful new drone came out)))
2022-12-9
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 12-9 08:45

It kind of grows old on here doesn't it
2022-12-10
Use props
djiuser_1v3bjqUGWyvq
New
Flight distance : 214938 ft
France

Hello how to save the cards on the rc thank you in advance

Bonjour comment faire pour enregistrer les cartes sur la rc merci d avance
2022-12-11
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

I received such a letter from your support service

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Thank you for getting back to us with the information.

I will confirm the following information for you and get back to you with explanations.

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Alexiss

I received such a letter from your support service, after 5 weeks as a copter with a defective gimbal and a camera is still in your service in Ho Chi Minh City.  Honestly, I don't understand your support and, in general, your company, the product seems to be good, the support is outright ..., and the attitude is the same to its customers. Guys 5 weeks are you serious????!!!! And all your messages thank you for your patience, just mockery!!! I wonder if you were paid the way you work or delayed your salary, how would you behave patiently?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=280792#pid2927068
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9 Posted at 12-19 21:29
I received such a letter from your support service

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will ask the relevant team to check this problem and reply to you asap.
2022-12-21
Use props
shopesbigpond.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106463 ft
Australia

Just migrated from M2P with smart controller to M3Classic and RC Pro - as a cinematographer I always used to toggle off the on screen settings so I had a clean screen camera view with no settings - an uncluttered screen display is so important when framing up the images. When I use the finger slide on the RC PRO it activates the focus track - PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TOGGLE THE SETTINGS ON AND OFF - so important as a pro filmmaker
Otherwise I love the classic - look forward to your response
Steve
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-21 03:05
Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will ask the relevant team to check this problem and reply to you asap.

The fact that you are sorry and some kind of command will sort it out, I have been hearing from your dji company for 5 weeks, there is no sense from your support service, my advice is that you need to drive them with a filthy broom - they are bad workers who will bring you to bankruptcy!. About my situation, be a responsible company, if you have produced a defective defective mavic3 in which a non-working gimbal and camera fix it, a very simple repair that can be done in 2 hours, but what does your support service do? For 5 weeks he has been conducting unnecessary correspondence in which there are so many contradictions that you can go crazy and this causes negativity in your client and not only me, there are a lot of examples!!! Just do it beautifully - repair my copter, which is under warranty!
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Hi guys

1 month has passed and dji has not come up with anything smarter than to send such a letter, after an authorized center in Vietnam wrote to them about repairing a defective mavic3 copter ...

1. a letter from the dji center in Vietnam to dji himself - it took them 1 month to connect with each other, this is the highest level of communication that I have seen for his 43 years of life))

2. letter dji's response to 1 letter, when they all got sick on the eve of Christmas, so to speak, the staff ran out, apparently it was hard to stretch that cable to Vietnam to write to their own dji authorized center.

3. I appeal to dji fans who will stand up for dji, I believe that you sincerely love the products that dji produces.  But the fact remains that dji has a defect in the products they produce and there is a huge problem with support in the world. Personally, I will think 7 times before buying the next new product from dji, since I have a negative experience of buying a defective mavic3 copter and as a result, dji's unwillingness to solve this problem promptly, I will remind you that the replacement of the gimbal and camera can be carried out in 2 hours, but 1 month has passed and dji is not able to agree, to convey clearly and clearly to his the client and to the DJI center algorithm of actions! This is a fact! About my spoiled emotional state on Christmas Eve, I'd rather keep silent or you'll throw slippers))

1 email

Dec 23, 2022, 15:20 GMT+8

Dear Alexiss,

Sorry for the late reply. As we are holding the Mavic 3 unit which belongs to Mr. Sergey and we have the Gimbal and Camera module in stock, we are willing to help him solve the issue as soon as possible for his convenience.
We only have one question - if we create a normal Local In-Warranty repair case, how will DJI confirm and return us with the other ....$?

Mr. Sergey's Mavic 3 unit will be handled for repair as soon as we receive the solution from you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
DJI Authorized Service Center Vietnam.

2 email

DJI Support (DJI Support)

Dec 23, 2022, 20:10 GMT+8

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email.
We are sorry to tell you that due to recent update of our public health policy, we are taking measures to make sure the agents and staffs remain as healthy as possible. Now it's a challenging times for us as some of our team members are away from work due to health condition.

We apologize in advance for any delay that might happen to the recent cases. We will get back to you at the earliest concern as soon as the workforce resume.

Thank you for your cooperation in helping us do our best to provide you with satisfying services.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Becky

Merry Christmas to everyone!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2927799
2022-12-23
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

WTF does "Optimized the flight altitude limit." even mean??
We need exxplanations please and where is the 3:2 aspect ratio RAW photography option??
2023-1-24
Use props
Mark MaoGowan
lvl.2

Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 2022-12-9 08:45

Wow...always a tough guy narcissist in every forum.....zip it.
2023-1-24
Use props
Heinz Donsbach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56575 ft
  • >>>
Germany

After the Mavic 3 Classig and RC Pro update, the eID had to be re-entered. She wasn't there anymore
2023-4-25
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2023-5-4
Use props
ivocorreia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1042654 ft
Portugal

I'm having trouble updating the Mavic 3 Classic, and also the RC... the download fails at 47% for the drone update, and on the RC says problems connecting to server when checking for updates. Anyone having the same problem?
2023-5-5
Use props
ARMAGEDDON2
New

India

now im in india should update my drone some saying that it may crash my drone
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ivocorreia Posted at 5-5 06:56
I'm having trouble updating the Mavic 3 Classic, and also the RC... the download fails at 47% for the drone update, and on the RC says problems connecting to server when checking for updates. Anyone having the same problem?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the DJI RC is connected to a stable network. Try logging out and back into the DJI account.
2. Please try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-5-16
Use props
bob_budowniczy
lvl.1
Poland

Now Im after few more tests. the horizon bends when panning the camera, the zebra and histogram do not show the values ​​correctly. When lut rec709 is turned on histogram and zebra should show values ​​from the log, not from the rec709, because footage is in log and also the histogram in log profile does not show correctly exposure. Hightlights are burned out. sharpening cannot be turned off like in mavic 2. Not to mention the range, which, despite the lack of interference is fatal. Much worse than mavic 2. This device is totally underdeveloped. I have to returnt it.
2023-5-18
Use props
ivocorreia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1042654 ft
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 5-16 01:03
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the DJI RC is connected to a stable network. Try logging out and back into the DJI account.
2. Please try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).

It's done, i've accomplished to install the update! thanks
2023-5-18
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the update.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ivocorreia Posted at 5-18 02:55
It's done, i've accomplished to install the update! thanks

Thanks for the update. We're glad to know you managed to update it. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-5-20
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

What do these updates do?
2023-9-5
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-5 06:36
What do these updates do?

You can now see to the sides and behind you through your OA camera system. You can shut down downward vision system and you can use Medium camera if you have one with more auto systems. There is a new RTH which has a onscreen tracking system using AR to fly home. More stuff but that’s what I know of just now. The first one is really good need to swipe your map to see how it works.
2023-9-5
Use props
kan76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9270666 ft
Bulgaria

Hey DJI, are we getting these features on Air 3 too?
2023-9-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 9-5 06:58
You can now see to the sides and behind you through your OA camera system. You can shut down downward vision system and you can use Medium camera if you have one with more auto systems. There is a new RTH which has a onscreen tracking system using AR to fly home. More stuff but that’s what I know of just now. The first one is really good need to swipe your map to see how it works.

Found a couple good videos. DM and 51 Drones both are good.
2023-9-5
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Non advertised update in the new firmware is a Frame guide (Overlay for different aspect ratios).  The problem is its only for video.  Please add this function for photos!

2023-9-6
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

ARMAGEDDON2 Posted at 5-13 01:46
now im in india should update my drone some saying that it may crash my drone

updates not crush the drones but pilots, who dont know what they are doing
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kan76 Posted at 9-5 07:00
Hey DJI, are we getting these features on Air 3 too?

Hi, kan76. Thank you for reaching out. This is not guaranteed as drones have different features but please stay tuned to the next DJI Air 3 update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 9-6 06:52
Non advertised update in the new firmware is a Frame guide (Overlay for different aspect ratios).  The problem is its only for video.  Please add this function for photos!

[view_image]

Hi, DemolitionMan14. We'll forward this feedback to our relevant team. After the evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-6
Use props
Markus Finholt
lvl.2

Norway

Can you guys add the sharpening and noise reduction slider thats in the mavic 3 pro soon? Been waiting way too long for this now.
1-17 15:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Markus Finholt Posted at 1-17 15:46
Can you guys add the sharpening and noise reduction slider thats in the mavic 3 pro soon? Been waiting way too long for this now.

Hi. We appreciate your feedback. We are continuously submitting your request to the relevant team for evaluation. Any news and updates will be announced officially on the DJI Forum or the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience.
1-24 02:53
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Today showed the firmware update. So I downloaded, and finished, now only have to fly to guarantee everything is ok.
1-24 04:45
Use props
Mindax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3540558 ft
Germany

Maybe I have to try it again here in the topic.
@DJI support Team, will the max altitude be updated back to 1000m
With the new update it’s set to 500m, before it was 1000 meter.

I hope I will get an answer
Thanks
1-25 14:01
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules