New DJI Mavic 3 Firmware Released(12/27/2023)
54992 269 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 407159 ft
Vietnam

I received such a letter from your support service

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Thank you for getting back to us with the information.

I will confirm the following information for you and get back to you with explanations.

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Alexiss

I received such a letter from your support service, after 5 weeks as a copter with a defective gimbal and a camera is still in your service in Ho Chi Minh City.  Honestly, I don't understand your support and, in general, your company, the product seems to be good, the support is outright ..., and the attitude is the same to its customers. Guys 5 weeks are you serious????!!!! And all your messages thank you for your patience, just mockery!!! I wonder if you were paid the way you work or delayed your salary, how would you behave patiently?
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

I received such a letter from your support service

Dear Mr. Sergey,

Thank you for getting back to us with the information.

I will confirm the following information for you and get back to you with explanations.

Wish you have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Alexiss

I received such a letter from your support service, after 5 weeks as a copter with a defective gimbal and a camera is still in your service in Ho Chi Minh City.  Honestly, I don't understand your support and, in general, your company, the product seems to be good, the support is outright ..., and the attitude is the same to its customers. Guys 5 weeks are you serious????!!!! And all your messages thank you for your patience, just mockery!!! I wonder if you were paid the way you work or delayed your salary, how would you behave patiently?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=280792#pid2927068
2022-12-19
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Control of lights (front and rear) is added?
I would put this on list of To Do, also the possibility to choose if you opt for solid lights, flashing, or off.
In night is important, if is a little fog or dust, or you want to film a building with large windows, is a MUST HAVE option.

Tks.
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

djiuser_6PcRZtzKJcGD Posted at 12-12 10:09
I’ve encountered some unexpected behaviour after updating this firmware for my Mavic 3 with DJI RC yesterday. To test the new waypoint functions I sent up the drone to set a series of waypoints and then had it RTH. The RTH had my drone come down six feet behind the launch pad and I had to intervene to keep it from striking  power lines. There was an IMU attitude warning on the RC screen, so I proceeded to calibrate the IMU, changed the battery, and sent it back up to perform the waypoint course with POIs. The recording missed POIs and focused elsewhere. As well, I had recorded some of the waypoints at 7x zoom but they were recorded as 1x zoom instead. I had also set RTH for when it recorded the last waypoint. It then proceeded to aim right into the tower wall of the church I was filming instead of going around it. It braked at the wall but I had to manually steer it home. After the next set of waypoints I set, the RTH flight brought it down on to the power lines and almost crashed.

You got lucky, mine decided to commit suicide and fly at Frosty and the pause button didn't stop it in time.

2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Vietnam

Hi guys

1 month has passed and dji has not come up with anything smarter than to send such a letter, after an authorized center in Vietnam wrote to them about repairing a defective mavic3 copter ...

1. a letter from the dji center in Vietnam to dji himself - it took them 1 month to connect with each other, this is the highest level of communication that I have seen for his 43 years of life))

2. letter dji's response to 1 letter, when they all got sick on the eve of Christmas, so to speak, the staff ran out, apparently it was hard to stretch that cable to Vietnam to write to their own dji authorized center.

3. I appeal to dji fans who will stand up for dji, I believe that you sincerely love the products that dji produces.  But the fact remains that dji has a defect in the products they produce and there is a huge problem with support in the world. Personally, I will think 7 times before buying the next new product from dji, since I have a negative experience of buying a defective mavic3 copter and as a result, dji's unwillingness to solve this problem promptly, I will remind you that the replacement of the gimbal and camera can be carried out in 2 hours, but 1 month has passed and dji is not able to agree, to convey clearly and clearly to his the client and to the DJI center algorithm of actions! This is a fact! About my spoiled emotional state on Christmas Eve, I'd rather keep silent or you'll throw slippers))

1 email

Dec 23, 2022, 15:20 GMT+8

Dear Alexiss,

Sorry for the late reply. As we are holding the Mavic 3 unit which belongs to Mr. Sergey and we have the Gimbal and Camera module in stock, we are willing to help him solve the issue as soon as possible for his convenience.
We only have one question - if we create a normal Local In-Warranty repair case, how will DJI confirm and return us with the other ....$?

Mr. Sergey's Mavic 3 unit will be handled for repair as soon as we receive the solution from you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
DJI Authorized Service Center Vietnam.

2 email

DJI Support (DJI Support)

Dec 23, 2022, 20:10 GMT+8

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email.
We are sorry to tell you that due to recent update of our public health policy, we are taking measures to make sure the agents and staffs remain as healthy as possible. Now it's a challenging times for us as some of our team members are away from work due to health condition.

We apologize in advance for any delay that might happen to the recent cases. We will get back to you at the earliest concern as soon as the workforce resume.

Thank you for your cooperation in helping us do our best to provide you with satisfying services.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Becky

Merry Christmas to everyone!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2927799
2022-12-23
Use props
El Chiki
lvl.1

Switzerland

Waypoints => Big POI issue with this firmware

see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2doWd29w3n0

Additionaly some new waypoints, after recording the mission, do not appear which almost cause me a crash if I had not had the obstacle avoidance connected !

Best regards
2023-1-11
Use props
wittmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667408 ft
Australia

fly app 1.9.1 for Android now available
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
United States

Drey. I Posted at 2022-12-12 09:58
Literally says waypoints was added...

They reused the firmware update post. The waypoints came at a later update when I posted that.
2023-3-28
Use props
fans878687e9
New
Flight distance : 303855 ft
Saudi Arabia

When will an update support the SDK be released?  It is a requirement for us as users of the company .. We hope to support it in the next release as soon as possible
2023-3-29
Use props
fans878687e9
New
Flight distance : 303855 ft
Saudi Arabia

When will an update support the SDK be released?  It is a requirement for us as users of the company .. We hope to support it in the next release as soon as possible
2023-3-29
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fans878687e9 Posted at 3-29 10:15

Dreamer...   
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_lXWCzMyDP7UY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 759954 ft
Puerto Rico

I have a dji mini 3 pro and I have a problem with the dji rc when I turn on the drone and the rc so that they connect, the rc control stays with the red led but it is perfectly connected to the drone, how can I make that red light switch to green as its supposed to work
340BDBF6-F8BE-44A1-9E89-FD9393B9F343.jpeg
2023-4-13
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_lXWCzMyDP7UY Posted at 4-13 17:00
I have a dji mini 3 pro and I have a problem with the dji rc when I turn on the drone and the rc so that they connect, the rc control stays with the red led but it is perfectly connected to the drone, how can I make that red light switch to green as its supposed to work

wrong product section but contact support and they will help.
2023-4-13
Use props
andrey_ru
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21546096 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I will definitely try the update, but I would like to know if the telephoto lens on mavic 3 has been improved at least in terms of a less contrast image?
2023-4-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did the update with no issues on Mavic 3 standard in the US. Ran some POI and tested hyperlapse and all is good. Once I get the proper cable I will test the goggles 2 and motion controller 2 with it although I doubt I will ever use them as it’s a PITA to set all that up.

Everything went smooth on a single battery test flight.  Even tested some obstacle avoidance.
IMG_1591.jpeg
2023-4-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

andrey_ru Posted at 4-25 06:26
I will definitely try the update, but I would like to know if the telephoto lens on mavic 3 has been improved at least in terms of a less contrast image?

If you are referring to Explorer Mode, it looks the same and no poi selection available.   You can select a POI up to 7x zoom and it does pretty good.
2023-4-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans878687e9 Posted at 3-29 10:15
If I had to gamble on this answer I bet when the m3 pro gets SDK so will the classic and standard. That’s just a wild guess. Maybe they wanted to complete the lineup with the pro before releasing it.  Of course totally wild guess!
2023-4-25
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why did you guys repurpose the old thread? A brand new post (without pages and pages of old responses) would be too expensive? ;)
And I'm getting the server error every time I try to update... Tired several times already, the same thing happened. Scale up maybe?
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 4-25 07:28
Why did you guys repurpose the old thread? A brand new post (without pages and pages of old responses) would be too expensive? ;)
And I'm getting the server error every time I try to update... Tired several times already, the same thing happened. Scale up maybe?

If you do it from a computer using DJI Assistant it will update just fine.
2023-4-25
Use props
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What's the difference between d-log and dlog-m?
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser19293
lvl.4
United States

So does the google integra work on the standard mavic 3 with the rc pro?
2023-4-25
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Viridis Posted at 4-25 11:11

Hi Viridis,

From the looks of it, D-Log M just like HLG would allow you to choose ISO from 100 to 1600 in iteration of 100, vs D-Log's ISO is either 400 or 800 or 1600. There must be more to it than this, but apparently DJI refers to D-Log M as the new improved format in the promotional materials.

Video:
Normal and Slow Motion:
100-6400 (Normal)
400-1600 (D-Log)
100-1600 (D-Log M)
100-1600 (HLG)

https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones
https://www.dji.com/mavic-3-pro?site=brandsite&from=homepage

Hope this helps.

Take care, Mike.
2023-4-25
Use props
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mzp Posted at 4-25 17:35
Hi Viridis,

From the looks of it, D-Log M just like HLG would allow you to choose ISO from 100 to 1600 in iteration of 100, vs D-Log's ISO is either 400 or 800 or 1600. There must be more to it than this, but apparently DJI refers to D-Log M as the new improved format in the promotional materials.

Perfect, thanks.
2023-4-26
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

You are welcome bud.

Best Regards, Mike.
2023-4-26
Use props
Goran_m_pg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 616070 ft
  • >>>
Montenegro

Viridis Posted at 4-25 11:11

I think this one explained it:
2023-4-26
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17232310 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

We just lost fcc mod(for testing purposes)in all drones
2023-4-26
Use props
HankStank
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3373212 ft
Thailand

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 4-26 12:32
We just lost fcc mod(for testing purposes)in all drones

Which MOD did  you have? Sincoder?
I have not yet updated and will wait sometime...
2023-4-26
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17232310 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

HankStank Posted at 4-26 20:12
Which MOD did  you have? Sincoder?
I have not yet updated and will wait sometime...

Mavic air 2 fcc
2023-4-26
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18907179 ft
United States

I just got my mavic3 and registered it , I am still waiting for the refresh care package to go through before test flying ti

But I have a huge question.
when updating all the firmware and the fly app  linking the drone to my account etc.  I had noticed that the mavic3 does not use dual band transmission like my mini2 does .
is this correct or s something wrong with the app or my drone?
my mini2 used the 2.4ghz and the 5.8ghz but the mavic3 appears to use only 2.4 ghz  is this correct?
see picture of screen grab
IMG_20230427_165729888.jpg
2023-4-27
Use props
grzech987
New

Poland

is it back again max altitude from 1000m to 500m?
2023-4-30
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2023-5-4
Use props
marciano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8748281 ft
Uruguay

What is the M mean in 'Added D-Log M color mode for the Hasselblad camera. '
2023-5-11
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the update.
2023-5-18
Use props
MGreengrass
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Very disappointing DJI. The Mavic 3 in particular has exceptionally poor range in CE mode. Since you’re anti-consumer, you’ve gone ahead and upped the anti-rollback value with this version as well, since you know people would want to roll back their firmware. Thus, I’ve been forced to sell my Mavic since its now rendered essentially useless past 1km in mostly free air, and even a couple hundred metres with strong interference!
2023-6-14
Use props
fansa7969db2
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

After updating my firmware(4-25-23), now my Mavic three Cine overheats within two minutes of turning it on. It's actually not very hot. Something is very wrong. This is a big problem for me, I use this commercially. Dji, please help!
2023-6-15
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

After the Sep 5th 2023 update it looks the max altitude limit back to 500m from 1000m???
2023-9-5
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

akozc Posted at 9-5 06:29
After the Sep 5th 2023 update it looks the max altitude limit back to 500m from 1000m???

Mine still shows 1000m you do have to reset it.
2023-9-5
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Very nice update, thanks for your awesome support
2023-9-5
Use props
loic2665
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1636542 ft
France

That's a major and really nice update for this drone, thanks guys ! The view of cameras works really well !
2023-9-5
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Hi DJI

I asked this question now several times but still no answer. So here we go again..

Could you please tell me where I can actually find/see the changelog for the firmware.. I highlighted the items of concern. I would like to know what they actually are. Thank you

2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules