New DJI Mavic 3 Firmware Released(12/27/2023)
55174 269 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jonbeeotch Posted at 11-2 16:28
Installed the update on my Mavic 3.
D-Log ISO 1600 is showing up now... night mode is NOT (tried with different frame rates and resolutions). Speed adjustment is also NOT there. Cruise control is only showing up as "Hyperlapse cruise control".
I'm using the RC-N1 controller, up to date fly app. Wondering if the update is fully working for anyone else with the RC-N1?

Night mode should be a selectable sub section to video.
Cruise control is a C1 button option, in settings menu, control sub menu.
20221102_190514-01.jpeg
2022-11-2
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Mzp Posted at 11-2 17:12
Thank you so much DJI for this wonderful update. It does show that DJI listens to their customers as many of these could have arouse from many people on this forum complaining about brake sensitivity, Cine mode not being slow enough for filming, 1600 ISO in D-Log and hopefully in HLG is also a welcome addition to stand against Evo 2 Pro moonlight. So these are now addressed. DJI Team, thank you so much for this update. Just wanted to remind about SDK as one of a very long awaited features, if you could please keep it on the radar as many of us really need it

Thank you, Mike.

I can confirm ISO 1600 is also available in HLG now.
2022-11-2
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 11-2 13:36
I don’t think that needs to happen. Its the craft that’s certified, it already qualifies for the for the C1 mark. I wouldn’t be surprised that the FW will be pushed on users in one form or another. Remote ID will also need to come but it hasn’t been made clear how exactly it will work in Europe. Broadcasting personal data in the EU is protected by GDPR so its not known how they will work this one out.

Does that mean I can legally fly the M3 after this update in an A1/A3 category, I have sat and passed the A1/A3 online test and have the certificate? This in the EU (Spain)
2022-11-2
Use props
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

pjglad Posted at 11-2 09:53
Do the batteries need to be updated?

apparently not
2022-11-2
Use props
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

jonbeeotch Posted at 11-2 16:28
Installed the update on my Mavic 3.
D-Log ISO 1600 is showing up now... night mode is NOT (tried with different frame rates and resolutions). Speed adjustment is also NOT there. Cruise control is only showing up as "Hyperlapse cruise control".
I'm using the RC-N1 controller, up to date fly app. Wondering if the update is fully working for anyone else with the RC-N1?

On RC Pro all present
2022-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Adiemask Posted at 11-2 18:36
Does that mean I can legally fly the M3 after this update in an A1/A3 category, I have sat and passed the A1/A3 online test and have the certificate? This in the EU (Spain)

Yes you can.
2022-11-2
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 11-2 11:59
Support is for RID USA.

I won't be the first to test if it's geofenced or not, that's for sure.  eID/RID will come to Europe too and this update enables the C1  certification on the M3, so it's eID compliant too.

On the other hand, eID/RID is nothing fancy, is just changing a boolean from the code from false to true. The code has been latent on all DJI  drones since 2018 or so, they have just been waiting for the government  to catch up.

Youtubers are only doing their advertorial reviews, but I've seen no one  trying if it's actually emitting or not after the update anywhere in  the world.  
2022-11-3
Use props
Sergejs Mikusa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3902126 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I'm interested in such questions with this firmware

1 - How can I get a C1 sticker or certificate to use when flying. ?

2 - Flight ID - what will this ID show when flying?

3 - Is this really the final firmware and will there be a problem with flight safety?

4 - Is it really possible to fly with him in category A1 / 3 so that later I don’t explain to people on my fingers that I don’t do violations?

In general, I like the M3, but the manufacturer's policy is sometimes surprising. The M3 Classic will certainly shake the status of the pros a bit, so the company needs to offer something for M3 and M3 Cine owners.
2022-11-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Huginn Kenningar Posted at 11-3 03:55
I won't be the first to test if it's geofenced or not, that's for sure. eID/RID will come to Europe too and this update enables the C1 certification on the M3, so it's eID compilant too.

On the other hand eID/RID is nothing fancy, is just changing a boolean fron the code from false to true. The code has been latent on all DJI drones since 2018 or so.

There is great difficulty in my country anyways in getting to fly in controlled airspace and the hoops you have to go through sometimes makes it just not worth doing any work in these areas.RID will help tremendously, first with much less paper work needed waiting times fore acceptance. A big cause of delays was always the fact you could not be seen by ATC , you had to be in constant contact with them as to when you arrive when you leave details of your position etc. some form of RID will help[ tremendously.
I also receive many calls by people in my locality to know was it me flying over their property even been contacted by local police because I was reported flying in areas they thought I shouldn’t be. I had to call to a police station once to show records of my flights etc to prove the problem wasn’t me.
I don’t have a real problem with my registration number being broadcast but name and address phone number etc absolutely not. I will not be under any more threat because I’m flying a drone legally than I would be walking down the street. I use some very expensive equipment in rural areas cities and I have insurance because of many reasons. So far in the last 7 years and the huge growth of drone flying , drone crime is almost zero, I don’t think this is going to rise except if numbers of users increase. If people want to rob a camera or even a drone, they will do it but no more than they rob stuff since the year dot.

I don’t see huge changing in policing this , police are incredibly busy and this will be low on their radar, but it may help greatly with disputes etc.
2022-11-3
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

Guys, on RC Pro version .1100 i miss some features?
I did not have the option to change Auxiliary LED to auto or on, the option is gone.
And also the front LEDS are not possible to put 'off'  when filming in night...
Any tips?
2022-11-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

blocker87 Posted at 11-3 05:24
Guys, on RC Pro version .1100 i miss some features?
I did not have the option to change Auxiliary LED to auto or on, the option is gone.

On mine auxiliary light auto on off is still there. The front leds should automatically turn off when you press the shutter.
2022-11-3
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-3 06:00
On mine auxiliary light auto on off is still there. The front leds should automatically turn off when you press the shutter.

No, on our European versions the possibility to put Aux light on/off and front leds is gone. Now, the front leds will blink always red/green when in flight & in record mode. I think it is because of CE regulations :-( , but i really thought that this still was an option/choice, and not like this. It's really ruining all my videos which will be shooted in night situation. Too bad this. If i am right it also limited the active tracking to max 50m from people/person.
2022-11-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

blocker87 Posted at 11-3 06:18
No, on our European versions the possibility to put Aux light on/off and front leds is gone. Now, the front leds will blink always red/green when in flight & in record mode. I think it is because of CE regulations :-( , but i really thought that this still was an option/choice, and not like this. It's really ruining all my videos which will be shooted in night situation. Too bad this. If i am right it also limited the active tracking to max 50m from people/person.

Apoligies, I just tried it there, when aircraft is not connected you can see both action buttons for auxiliary and front lights, but as soon as craft is connected they disappear from the rc pro. It must be a glitch in the new FW and thanks for highlighting it. Im certain it is not a European limitation.
2022-11-3
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-3 06:34
Apoligies, I just tried it there, when aircraft is not connected you can see both action buttons for auxiliary and front lights, but as soon as craft is connected they disappear from the rc pro. It must be a glitch in the new FW and thanks for highlighting it. Im certain it is not a European limitation.

Nah, really hope it is not a limitation. I use the Aux light very much when it is a bit fog and could not see the drone good above of me.
But i sadly think maybe it is just a limitation, because of CE regulations, the front leds have to be always 'on' and aux led has to be fully automatic, if im right...
I think both options are still in the basic app, and i think that's because you can use the RC Pro also with the Air 2S, mini 3 and so on. But the options are just hidden (gone) when Mavic 3 is connected with it. All about C1 i think (hope not ofcourse!)

See also this one:
C1-certified drones with C1-compliant firmware are also subject to additional mandatory changes under European Drone Regulation:

The Mavic 3 series meets the new noise reduction level of 83db.
When the ActiveTrack Intelligent Flight Mode is used to film people or objects, the distance from the person/object will be limited to 50 m. Beyond 50 m, ActiveTrack will be disabled.
the Auxiliary LEDs will be turned on or off automatically during use, based on the actual environment, and
the LEDs at the front arms of the drone will blink by default for the duration of the UAV being powered on.
2022-11-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

blocker87 Posted at 11-3 06:50
Nah, really hope it is not a limitation. I use the Aux light very much when it is a bit fog and could not see the drone good above of me.
But i sadly think maybe it is just a limitation, because of CE regulations, the front leds have to be always 'on' and aux led has to be fully automatic, if im right...
I think both options are still in the basic app, and i think that's because you can use the RC Pro also with the Air 2S, mini 3 and so on. But the options are just hidden (gone) when Mavic 3 is connected with it. All about C1 i think (hope not ofcourse!)

I have tested front LED . For photo it is not on once you click auto but the seem to stay on in video mode. Its strange no mention of this in notes also this is not effective until 2023.
I have posted a separate thread to see if we can get an answer.
2022-11-3
Use props
djiuser_1fUPgxsXK0iW
New

Netherlands

yakuzadrone Posted at 11-2 11:38
So is the Mavic 3 a c1 drone after this update?

I was also wondering this? Because in the press release in august by DJI it stated that you had to agree to some settings and get a C1 sticker on the drone. Thanks for an official respond regarding the C1 certification.
2022-11-3
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-3 07:03
I have tested front LED . For photo it is not on once you click auto but the seem to stay on in video mode. Its strange no mention of this in notes also this is not effective until 2023.
I have posted a separate thread to see if we can get an answer.

Where can i find your treath? I really want to follow the further replys in it.
2022-11-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

blocker87 Posted at 11-3 07:21
Where can i find your treath? I really want to follow the further replys in it.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=278528
2022-11-3
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-3 07:25
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=278528

Thanks m8 will follow it
2022-11-3
Use props
Sergejs Mikusa
lvl.3
  • >>>
Finland

djiuser_1fUPgxsXK0iW Posted at 11-3 07:14
I was also wondering this? Because in the press release in august by DJI it stated that you had to agree to some settings and get a C1 sticker on the drone. Thanks for an official respond regarding the C1 certification.

Good question - how to get this sticker?
2022-11-3
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 799268 ft
  • >>>
France

1000 SIGNATURES DONE  SDK release
2022-11-3
Use props
yakuzadrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 449774 ft
Norway

Sergejs Mikusa Posted at 11-3 04:11
I'm interested in such questions with this firmware

1 - How can I get a C1 sticker or certificate to use when flying. ?

That is so true! give us more info! I'm sitting here after the update not sure what is what regarding the c1 class.
2022-11-3
Use props
FuriousPugs
lvl.2
United States

I've just updated my Mavic 3 cine and flown a test flight.
Something about the new Gain and Expo Tuning is not working correctly on my Mavic 3 cine now.
In NORMAL mode, no matter how I adjust the settings, the drone will bank fairly hard to the left and forward, but very very shallow and slow to the right and back.
changing Angular Vel to max or min, brake sensitivity, expo etc make no difference.
tried switching between cine, sport and back to normal. Sport seems to behave normally. Cine seems fine, though it's hard to tell because I have it set very slow.
But normal is crippled now.  Even changing Mac Horiz Speed all the way down seems to make no difference... it's hard to tell, but it really feels like NORMAL mode is just completely broken by this update
Anyone else experiencing this?
2022-11-3
Use props
FuriousPugs
lvl.2
United States

FuriousPugs Posted at 11-3 09:47
I've just updated my Mavic 3 cine and flown a test flight.
Something about the new Gain and Expo Tuning is not working correctly on my Mavic 3 cine now.
In NORMAL mode, no matter how I adjust the settings, the drone will bank fairly hard to the left and forward, but very very shallow and slow to the right and back.

UPDATE: I restarted and went back out, now it works perfectly
And now that it's working, let me say... THIS IS THE UPDATE I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!
A while back I posted in the FB group saying that there should be some sort of braking adjustment to account for the spazzy jerky hard stop the Mav 3 always does regardless of how tender you are on the controls. Well, this does the trick
Nice work DJI
2022-11-3
Use props
paatrox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1765020 ft
Poland

What if... I do not want changes to my mavic 3 from this point "Added support for EU C1 certification" such as "front arms of the drone will blink by default for the duration of the UAV being powered on" and at the same time want to have other changes from this firmware?
I mean people who have higher qualifications than the "Open Category" in the EU and for them the drone class is not required. Are we stuck at v01.00.0700?
2022-11-3
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-3 04:24
There is great difficulty in my country anyways in getting to fly in controlled airspace and the hoops you have to go through sometimes makes it just not worth doing any work in these areas.RID will help tremendously, first with much less paper work needed waiting times fore acceptance. A big cause of delays was always the fact you could not be seen by ATC , you had to be in constant contact with them as to when you arrive when you leave details of your position etc. some form of RID will help[ tremendously.
I also receive many calls by people in my locality to know was it me flying over their property even been contacted by local police because I was reported flying in areas they thought I shouldn’t be. I had to call to a police station once to show records of my flights etc to prove the problem wasn’t me.
I don’t have a real problem with my registration number being broadcast but name and address phone number etc absolutely not. I will not be under any more threat because I’m flying a drone legally than I would be walking down the street. I use some very expensive equipment in rural areas cities and I have insurance because of many reasons. So far in the last 7 years and the huge growth of drone flying , drone crime is almost zero, I don’t think this is going to rise except if numbers of users increase. If people want to rob a camera or even a drone, they will do it but no more than they rob stuff since the year dot.

This post really makes me appreciate the FAA.
2022-11-3
Use props
OPTIMUM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4136909 ft
Netherlands

Sergejs Mikusa Posted at 11-3 07:33
Good question - how to get this sticker?
I think we all have to wait till dji got them C1 label stickers  printed out sumwhere in this Q4/2022 .
See their statement Q3 of document " DJI Granted World's First C1 Drone Certificate For Mavic 3 Series FAQ"

We could otherwise contact Dji Aftersales, i noticed that Dji stated that at  Q10 in document " DJI Granted World's First C1 Drone Certificate For Mavic 3 Series FAQ"
2022-11-3
Use props
jakubowski
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Great to see an update but still no update on the advertised feature of the RC Pro controller of being able to use the drone's camera in 3rd party apps.

https://www.dji.com/rc-pro
DJI RC Pro introduces a livestreaming function, where third-party apps can use the drone’s camera view for direct livestreaming, instant sharing of short videos, and more. [4]

Would be great to actually get feedback about this rather than the previous responses of "We'll let our engineers know".
2022-11-3
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Flew mine yesterday in the UK with the RC Pro and checking logs in airdata showed this “ Airdata shows "Remote ID functionality normal (Code: 1B080003)” which has never appeared before suggesting remote ID is enabled, but will have to see if the app on phone can detect it. Would make sense given the EU C1 rating ‘support’ in the firmware though not actually flown in the EU!
2022-11-3
Use props
paatrox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1765020 ft
Poland

Can someone in Europe confirm... If you updated to the latest firmware, and use the RC-N1...are the choices for auxiliary light and front leds gone or not?
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

"Fixed issue: color was abnormal in DNG photos" looks like no. I tried and compared previous to latest firmware and I'm still getting the same weird greens and yellows. If the attended fix was embedded color profile in the DNG it isn't there still. JPEG output looks normal.
2022-11-4
Use props
Sergejs Mikusa
lvl.3
  • >>>
Finland

OPTIMUM Posted at 11-3 13:26
I think we all have to wait till dji got them C1 label stickers  printed out sumwhere in this Q4/2022 .
See their statement Q3 of document " DJI Granted World's First C1 Drone Certificate For Mavic 3 Series FAQ"

Would you recommend flashing the drone or should you wait until everything is clear? Of course, how can now prove that I use it legally in category C1?
2022-11-4
Use props
OPTIMUM
lvl.3
Netherlands

paatrox Posted at 11-4 05:18
Can someone in Europe confirm... If you updated to the latest firmware, and use the RC-N1...are the choices for auxiliary light and front leds gone or not?

yes, i can conform in Europe that after i updated to the latest firmware, on my RC-N1 controller the auxiliary light option and front leds are now gone
2022-11-4
Use props
OPTIMUM
lvl.3
Netherlands

paatrox Posted at 11-4 05:18

yes, i can conform in Europe that after i updated to the latest firmware, on my RC-N1 controller the auxiliary light option and front leds are now gone
2022-11-4
Use props
OPTIMUM
lvl.3
Netherlands

Sergejs Mikusa Posted at 11-4 06:19
Would you recommend flashing the drone or should you wait until everything is clear? Of course, how can now prove that I use it legally in category C1?

well i will wait till all is finished,   
2022-11-4
Use props
OPTIMUM
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hello all dji mavic 3 users, I just had a digital conversation with  Nheil from the DJI Persales Support Department in a chatbox. i would like you all inform you about what we spoken about C1 certification and C1 label process for the DJI MAVIC 3
here is a copy of the conversation"

Thank you for contacting DJI Presales Support. This is Nheil. :How may I help you?

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): ( DJI Presales Support): Hello there.

OPTIMUM (Me): Hi

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): How may I help you today?

OPTIMUM (Me): I have my dji mavic 3 updated to the newest firmware. Now is my question. When can I have a c1 label sticker for my drone so I can fly in a1 subcatergy?

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Thank you for bringing up this inquiry to us, it is my pleasure to assist you today.

OPTIMUM (Me): Do you have any idea?

(timestamp) 11-04 21:13:10

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): May I place you on hold for a minute or two? I'll just check upon my resources.

OPTIMUM (Me): Yes that's fine Nhiel

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Thank you.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): I do apologize for the long wait, but I'm still checking it further for you. Can you give another 2 minutes?

OPTIMUM (Me): Yes that's ok

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Thank you for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Thank you for patiently waiting.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Per checking it here, the application process for obtaining the new C1 class identification label for the Mavic 3 series is scheduled to be available to all customers later this year. More details will be announced at the time. There is no possibility to apply for it now.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and interest in DJI.

OPTIMUM (Me): Yes that was also same message in August of this year?

(timestamp) 11-04 21:19:55

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): I understand, we have no information yet on when will this be available.

OPTIMUM (Me): Will I be updated or informed by email?

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require them to provide their drone serial number and confirmation – via screenshots - that they have updated to the firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Updates will be posted on the website.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Rest assured that once we do have an update already we will be going to post it right away on our website. Please try to check our website from time to time. We do humbly seek for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

OPTIMUM (Me): My last question. Can I fly now in A1 subcategory in Europe?

OPTIMUM (Me): Because it's not clear

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): You are allowed to fly without a C1-certificate and C1 label until the end of 2023. However, until then, you can only fly in the Open A2 category and you will have to have a A2 “Remote Piloting License”. From 1 January 2024, you would only be allowed to fly in the A3 Open Category.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for existing drone models, and we will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): We do humbly seek for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

(timestamp) 11-04 21:27:40

OPTIMUM (Me): So officially the dji mavic 3 does not have yet an C1 certificate right. Because our Dutch Retailler, BOL com,  is claiming and advertising that the dji mavic 3 and dji mavic 3 cine both have C1 certificates

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): As mentioned, there is no update yet for the C1 label on the Mavic 3. It is scheduled to be available later this year and it will be announced on our website once it is available.

OPTIMUM (Me): This is against the all logical advertisement regulations n polices world wide

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): We have no information on why they are telling that there is already a label but rest assured that once we do have an update already we will be going to post it right away on our website. Please try to check our website from time to time. We do humbly seek for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): We do humbly seek for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

OPTIMUM (Me): I will call them about this. By the way is there a possibility I will receive a copy of our conversation in my per email?

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): I am sorry but we have no option about that, but you may grab a screenshot of our conversation.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Rest assured that our conversation is recorded.

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Thank you for your kind understanding.

OPTIMUM (Me): OK thank you so far for the information. I will wait for further new on your website
11-04 21:34:00

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): You're most welcome.
Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): Would there be anything else for me today?

OPTIMUM (Me): Yes pls send some nice weather to Holland

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): I do hope that you will have a great day ahead!

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. This is Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): of DJI Pre-Sales Customer Service Department. Thank you for choosing DJI and have a great day ahead!

OPTIMUM (Me): OK ty nhilw u to have a great day

Nheil ( DJI Presales Support): You're most welcome.

System
[System Message] Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support. Please contact us again by clicking here if you have any questions.
System
Type your feedback here, your opinions matter.
2022-11-4
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

That is strong firmware. One more like this with waypoints and GPS tracking - dynamic home point and it reaches 100% of its potential
2022-11-4
Use props
frank1962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821768 ft
Netherlands

i did the firmware update but now i have  geo database error. the drone cant fly enymore. did a refresh firmware via dji assistant and so on but nothing helps . what can i do ?
2022-11-4
Use props
frank1962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821768 ft
Netherlands

bricket my drone after this update geo error
2022-11-4
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

blocker87 Posted at 11-3 05:24
Guys, on RC Pro version .1100 i miss some features?
I did not have the option to change Auxiliary LED to auto or on, the option is gone.

Just put a bit of black electric tape over the leds, I did this the first day thinking they would go away after one flight or two but they are still there after 100 hours or so.

Works like charm to prevent idiots from laser pointing your drone at night.

I used Scotch Super 33+ BTW.

Loosing control over the auxiliary LEDs is another reason to skip this update.
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules