Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New DJI RC Pro Firmware Released (12/27/2023)
12Next >
17660 50 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Release Date: 2023.12.27
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.0700
  • DJI Fly App: v1.12.4

What’s New?
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • This version contains important updates. It is recommended to update the remote controller.
  • If the update fails, restart DJI RC Pro, and use DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to retry.

Overview:

• Release Date: 2023.09.05
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.05.00
  • DJI Fly App: v1.11.4

What’s New?
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • This version contains important updates. It is recommended to update the remote controller.
  • If the update fails, restart DJI RC Pro, and use DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to retry.

Overview:

• Release Date: 2023.07.21
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.04.00
  • DJI Fly App: v1.10.0

What’s New?
  • Added Enhanced Display.* After enabled, the display brightness is enhanced to assist in shooting. However, there are differences between the image quality and the display, while the image quality of the photo or video taken by the aircraft is not affected.
* This feature was initially planned to be Outdoor mode.

Notes:
This version contains important updates. It is recommended to update the remote controller.
If the update fails, restart DJI RC Pro, and use DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to retry.

Overview:
  • Release Date: 2023.05.25
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.02.00

What’s New?
  • Fixed an occasional issue where the compass calibration was unsuccessful

Notes:

Overview:
  • Release Date: 2023.04.25
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.01.00

What’s New?
  • Added support for DJI Mavic 3 Pro

Notes:

Overview:
  • Release Date: 2022.11.02
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.01.1100
  • DJI Fly App: v1.8.0

What’s New?
  • Added ability to close theprompt by using C1 and C2 button after the Low Battery RTH prompts (Only available on DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mini 3 Pro, and DJI Mavic 3).
  • Added support for DJI Mavic 3 Classic.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:

2022-11-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2022-11-2
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The maximum speed setting should be available for the RC Pro also!!!
2022-11-2
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-2 07:05
The maximum speed setting should be available for the RC Pro also!!!

If somebody can test and share their results that would be awesome!  I literally just packaged mine up for service and sent it in yesterday.  : (
2022-11-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice touch adding the ability to close the low battery RTH prompt by using C1 and C2 button.
2022-11-2
Use props
FIDO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4709518 ft
Czechia

Still no FPV live for Air units? You cant be serious
2022-11-3
Use props
blocker87
lvl.4

Netherlands

I often do not support the choices that DJI makes, but that does not matter. However, it is outrageous that they completely remove the AUX lamp control and Front LEDS control, without saying anything in advance. I don't need the C1 marking yet and maybe not at all. The AUX lamp is a big plus of the M3 because you can do a lot with it. And the front LEDS that flash with video is just a big drama, no video comes out nice and tight. big negatives for DJI.
2022-11-4
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish they would elaborate on “fix minor bugs”. As a software engineer those log entries could also mean introduced several new bugs.  I think this community spends enough time reporting “minor bugs” so we should know what was updated before we send a Mavic up in the air not knowing what was changed.

Anyone else get that ominous but hopeful feeling when you take off the first time after a firmware update?  I do! Even after 800+ flights!
2023-4-25
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

dronethemoment Posted at 4-25 07:22
I wish they would elaborate on “fix minor bugs”. As a software engineer those log entries could also mean introduced several new bugs.  I think this community spends enough time reporting “minor bugs” so we should know what was updated before we send a Mavic up in the air not knowing what was changed.

Anyone else get that ominous but hopeful feeling when you take off the first time after a firmware update?  I do! Even after 800+ flights!

... now "important updates" too...   
2023-4-25
Use props
Heinz Donsbach
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56575 ft
  • >>>
Germany

After the Mavic 3 Classig and RC Pro update, the eID had to be re-entered. She wasn't there anymore
2023-4-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 4-25 07:45
... now "important updates" too...

Guess DJI is going to leave us guessing what the important updates are once again.  I'm guessing it is just to add the Mavic 3 Pro.
2023-4-25
Use props
Drey. I
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2023-5-4
Use props
Drey. I
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the update.
2023-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Drey. I Posted at 5-18 15:20
Thanks for the update.

Hopefully, this update fixes the compass calibration was unsuccessful error I was getting.
2023-5-25
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Yes... Thanks for the update...
2023-5-25
Use props
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

Firmware: v03.02.02.00 made my compass work
2023-5-26
Use props
JSanders88
lvl.1
United States

Please add the ability to toggle the OSD information! It is insane to me that this feature was left off of a "Pro" controller, when it is included on previous lesser models. We professionals desperately need this to happen!
2023-7-14
Use props
fans34110385
lvl.1
Netherlands

Awesome, that’s great
2023-7-21
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fans34110385 Posted at 7-21 07:22
Awesome, that’s great

... did you test it already?     
2023-7-22
Use props
DesertDroneSW
New
Flight distance : 89324 ft

United States

After 7/21/23 firmware on the RC Pro, it cannot find my Mavic 3 Pro.
**update** Seems that the RC Pro isn't the issue, the drone isn't connecting to DJI Assistant 2 either. Firmware Update just sits at loading and cannot export logs. Downgraded RC Pro to previous firmware but no change. Was not updating the Mavic at all, only RC Pro when this happened.
2023-7-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for adding enhanced display function. I updated and did not encounter any issues.
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_BRk5boMwd7hw
New
Albania

Please help i can not install flysafe database at mini 3 failed over 10 times with diferent network
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_BRk5boMwd7hw Posted at 7-23 04:44
Please help i can not install flysafe database at mini 3 failed over 10 times with diferent network

Hello there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you getting an error message? And is this for a DJI RC Pro? We will wait for your response. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When will the firmware for the DJI RC also be updated?
2023-7-25
Use props
Jacektfc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4819055 ft
  • >>>
Poland

What about compatibility DJI rc pro with o4 from Air 3 ?
2023-7-25
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Australia

Does anybody know where to find a proper changelog for the Firmware: v03.02.04.00

THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING REALLY:

"Notes:
This version contains important updates. It is recommended to update the remote controller."
2023-7-26
Use props
KeithM6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450400 ft
  • >>>
United States

Regarding:
Release Date: 2023.07.21
Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.04.00
DJI Fly App: v1.10.0

Added Enhanced Display.* After enabled, the display brightness is enhanced to assist in shooting.

How do we "Enable" the display brightness?  No instructions are provided.
2023-7-26
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

KeithM6 Posted at 7-26 05:09
Regarding:
Release Date: 2023.07.21
Remote Controller Firmware: v03.02.04.00

Pull down from the top of the screen, twice. Where the brightness and volume settings are.
2023-7-26
Use props
KeithM6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450400 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer - As usual. you're correct.  There is now a new Icon there labeled  "Enhanced Display" which apparently extends the range of the brightness slider. Thanks
2023-7-26
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Australia

@DJI

Is it anywhere, where to find the changelog for the DJI RC Pro or even just for the latest Firmware: v03.02.04.00
2023-7-30
Use props
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United States

In the latest update (7th July 2023), is the "continue with loss of signal" feature still there in video Waypoints, or as it been removed?
Also (DJI forum mods,) what else, if anything as been removed/added?

Thanks.
2023-8-12
Use props
fans6a5197cf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70928 ft
Pakistan

How much time reaming update for air 3 compatible
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans6a5197cf Posted at 8-12 11:08
How much time reaming update for air 3 compatible

Hello there. We can't provide relevant information yet about the future plans for the Air 3 or the RC Pro. Rest assured, this request has already been forwarded to our relevant team for evaluation. Keep in touch by visiting https://www.dji.com as it will be announced officially once approved and released. We appreciate your patience and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-7
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 9-7 03:45
Hello there. We can't provide relevant information yet about the future plans for the Air 3 or the RC Pro. Rest assured, this request has already been forwarded to our relevant team for evaluation. Keep in touch by visiting https://www.dji.com as it will be announced officially once approved and released. We appreciate your patience and support. Have a great day ahead.

Hi Tony

I was just wondering why you only answer the last post in this thread and completely disregards the other request/post above...

For example:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 423&pid=3031631

or this one

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 423&pid=3093628

and these ones

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 423&pid=3096168

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 423&pid=3105668

You skipped few posts...
2023-9-8
Use props
Mark MarkySF
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-25 10:05
Hopefully, this update fixes the compass calibration was unsuccessful error I was getting.

it did not fix it for me.  i still can not use the radar feature to point towards the drone.  It just goes all over the place.  I can actually "successfully" complete calibration.  Im still only using the RC Pro now as the backup on my Mini 3 Pro and using the DJI RC for my Mavic 3 Pro. it is a real disappointment to have a $1000 piece of hardware with a key feature that just doesn't work and they do not even acknowledge the issue.
2023-9-19
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank Dji!
2023-9-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

If this FW contains important updates then WHY does is say it only fixed some minor bugs?  Once again DJI developers are not being forthcoming.  Be fair to your customers and tell us what is fixed as I'm sure the development team has a list of fixes.  

What’s New?   Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:   This version contains important updates. It is recommended to update the remote controller.
2023-12-27
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13331417 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-27 08:06
If this FW contains important updates then WHY does is say it only fixed some minor bugs?  Once again DJI developers are not being forthcoming.  Be fair to your customers and tell us what is fixed as I'm sure the development team has a list of fixes.  

What’s New?   Fixed some minor bugs.

I also came here to make this point and then saw that you beat me to it. These updates are SO important that they can't name a single one. When I think of DJI I picture a huge corporation with many different teams segmented into niche areas regarding development. Then when I read stuff like this it sounds like a 2 person mom and pop shop who are in over their heads. You can't have an update's release note that's only 3 sentences long and 2 of those are direct contradictions of each other.
2023-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 12-27 09:01
I also came here to make this point and then saw that you beat me to it. These updates are SO important that they can't name a single one. When I think of DJI I picture a huge corporation with many different teams segmented into niche areas regarding development. Then when I read stuff like this it sounds like a 2 person mom and pop shop who are in over their heads. You can't have an update's release note that's only 3 sentences long and 2 of those are direct contradictions of each other.

There has to be some reason that DJI fails to be more forthcoming with what FW changes bring.  No wonder there is such a trust issue with DJI.  
2023-12-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

Mark MarkySF Posted at 9-19 10:05
it did not fix it for me.  i still can not use the radar feature to point towards the drone.  It just goes all over the place.  I can actually "successfully" complete calibration.  Im still only using the RC Pro now as the backup on my Mini 3 Pro and using the DJI RC for my Mavic 3 Pro. it is a real disappointment to have a $1000 piece of hardware with a key feature that just doesn't work and they do not even acknowledge the issue.

Try this - do NOT use the compass calibration routine in the controller. Instead, spin the RC Pro several times in all three axis, the same way you calibrate a phone compoass. It works for me.
2023-12-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules