Mavic 3 Enterprise Active Track
3190 8 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneJAZ
New

United States

Does anyone have any info if or when the Enterprise series will recieve this upgrade?  This is very useful in law enforcement and other industries. Thanks in advance!
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DroneJAZ. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future updates for the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise and with regard to this matter. In addition I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest DJI updates by visiting our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-2
Use props
djiuser_0jrS4AHp13cD
lvl.1

United States

I don't understand why the mavic 3 enterprise thermal Which is sold is a search and  rescue drone Would not have the Intelligent flight modes that the standard mavic 3 has. Using this in public safety all those features would be good in locating a subject and following them or circling around them.
2023-2-2
Use props
djiuser_wiZ0bQeX9MfH
New

United States

Yes please. I’m attempting a proposal to upgrade our current aircraft to this one and the active track is one of the most used functions on the old one. So I can’t justify a new purchase with downgraded features. FIX THIS
2023-2-7
Use props
SwissLawenforce
New

Switzerland

Hi there whats the status about this Topic, why we can not have this option ... i want order some new 3T and now we can not because this is the Main feature we always use in case of so many situation.
Pls DJI come on is only a software thing...

Well i hope that you fix that gap... asap.

thx
2023-2-19
Use props
Chris Bayer
New

Germany

totally agree with this - we are a gib enterprise company and I can only get support to order more mavic pro 3 ent with the activetrack / focustrack features
2023-8-25
Use props
djiuser_xu19Wo6NZIvM
New

Germany

That's very disappointing.  Paid almost 6000 euros for a Mavic 3 Thermal and there is no Active Track function.  Dji should be ashamed of this
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_xu19Wo6NZIvM
New

Germany

That's very disappointing.  Paid almost 6000 euros for a Mavic 3 Thermal and there is no Active Track function.  Dji should be ashamed of this
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_jnOBeDBHy7eN
lvl.1

United States

I think it's time to add a Skydio to my professional fleet .  DJI is falling way behind in the enterprise arena.   They make a good product, but it looks like if they cannot keep up with the big boys they are going to be looked at as just a little toys.
2023-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules