Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Max 30W Charger is mandatory for...
2282 5 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Astroita87
lvl.2
Italy

Hello, sorry but did not find anything on this topic yet. Question is: Do i need to use mandatory the original DJI 30w charger for being able to super fast charges the batteries or can i use a 40W-60W or even a 90W laptop charger for charging them. This questions is because, the first time i charged the batteries it took very long for them to be 100% ( green led on the charging case it is not 100% yet you have to wait until the led completely ...ch off, there is 100% )

I used my 90W usb c to usb c from my Huawei laptop charger... i think if you use a charger that is more than 30W the batteries will anyway take the voltage that they need to recharge correctly, but i noticed that charging was not so fast like it should be. What i did wrong?

I'm enjoying the camera a lot and looking forward to use it more and more, good sunny wheater permitting!

Cheers
2022-11-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

i use my laptop, and i got two 65w sitting in boxes
2022-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Devices all pull the power they need so it doesn't matter if it's 30 or 60.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here. We recommend using the DJI 30W charger for charging.

When using DJI 30W USB-C Charger, it takes 20 minutes to charge the camera from 0% to 80%, and 49 minutes to fully charge it.

When using DJI 30W USB-C Charger and the Multifunctional Battery Case to charge the three batteries, it takes 58 minutes to charge them all to 80%, and 120 minutes to fully charge them.

After a battery is charged to 80%, it will then be fully charged by trickle charging.

Note: Trickle charging means charging a device using a tiny current, thus ensuring that the battery is truly saturated and thereby extending the battery life.

Common mobile phone adapter models that are currently known to be incompatible:
Huawei: HW-200200CP1 HUAWEI SuperCharge Wall Charger
UGREEN: CD137 PPS Quick Charger (2A & 3A)
Nubia: NB-A930A-USBA-1 (for Red Magic mobile phone); NB-A1150A-USBA-C (for Red Magic 5G mobile phone)
Baseus: CCGAN120C (supports PPS fast charging protocol), CCCJG30CC, and BS-CH907 adapter
ZMI: HA722
Samsung: EP-TA845
Apple: A1947 (for 2018 Macbook Pro)
ROCK: RWC-0443

Thank you for your valued support. Have a good one!
2022-11-2
Use props
Astroita87
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 09:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here. We recommend using the DJI 30W charger for charging.

When using DJI 30W USB-C Charger, it takes 20 minutes to charge the camera from 0% to 80%, and 49 minutes to fully charge it.

Thanks a lot! 120mins for fully charge them, i tought it was much less that's why i was surprised it took long in my case, but that is absolutely normal. Thanks for the information
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Astroita87 Posted at 11-2 12:58
Thanks a lot! 120mins for fully charge them, i tought it was much less that's why i was surprised it took long in my case, but that is absolutely normal. Thanks for the information

Hi, Astroita87. You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Have a great one!
2022-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules